kalkoenvet
aewr9x.png

Rewritable
w9copy.jpg

rockerdish
MusicFly.png

indelacio
iyzbpf.jpg

These are some sigs which have the same picture but different designs from the world 9ers. Vote which one's the best and if you want i'll try and edit some of these like that it says you're name.

DeletedUser

the second is my favourite :) ... i may need a new sig soon.

DeletedUser

The fourth one is best.

Can you actually make sigs with different pics? 0.o

DeletedUser

I don't think you made these.

Most of these guys i recognise as sig makers themselves.

I think your just offering to edit these sigs and put peoples names on :)

Wilky1992

I don't think you made these.

Most of these guys i recognise as sig makers themselves.

I think your just offering to edit these sigs and put peoples names on :)

^ This is true. The names on each of the sigs, are the names of the people who made them, these sigs are from players on W9.

Wallam

The bottom one is too big. So it would get infracted.

Shame I probably like that one the most.

DeletedUser

I'm personally not a fan of Manga renders, I feel they're used far too often :icon_neutral:

However they are all examples of competent sig-making, even if a few of the renders seem a bit misshapen or out of focus to me :icon_confused:
I like that most of them have their own style; I think it's more important to be able to make a sig that is recognisable as your own work, rather than just follow a generic tutorial and churn out sigs that are identical to many other people's work :icon_eek:

I'd have to say that kalkoenvet's is my favourate, mainly because of it's simplicity and subtlety... I'm a sucker for that kinda thing, I hate when sigs are overly busy with too much in the way of effects and fractal brushes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

they are all impresive, i couldnt even do a simple 1 to save my life so i shouldnt realy critisize them.

DeletedUser46615

Yvesyak stop bringing W9 into W19 affairs im getting bored of this crap if we wanted to know about W9 we would be playing it but it isn't good because it uses Coins and Archers and mounted archers

DeletedUser55895

yes honestly yvesyak, ur annoying the hell out of me with all ur dumb posts and im ashamed to have you as my ally

DeletedUser

Just go to W9.

I made on too, but i was like 5 hours to late. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Yvesyak stop bringing W9 into W19 affairs im getting bored of this crap if we wanted to know about W9 we would be playing it but it isn't good because it uses Coins and Archers and mounted archers

I thought you were changing? :icon_surprised: