Smithy Upgrade

sectopod

Reaction score
Hello! I have a question on smithy unit upgrades

I struggle to understand which units that upgrades affect

does it (say village A contains the smithy upgrades):
1) affect the troops stationed in village A (this could include support units from other villages)
2) affect the troops stationed in village A but only for the troops produced in village A
3) affect the troops originated from village A (so if village A sends support to village B, the support from village A will get the smith ugprades)

I'm thinking it is 1 but I'm not too sure.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for asking - I think this is a question that a lot of players get confused about.

Tech levels affect all units in the village when defending. Tech levels do not affect units outside the village, unless they are attacking.

Best Regards,

DaWolf85
In-Game Supporter

Upvote 0

CoffeeMate101

blocked
Reaction score
I think I find the smithy a great tool indeed. It helps a lot with the upgrading of new units etc. I have played this game bf when it was a whole lot more active with my friend a long time ago and now I play it solo myself. Decided to make an account in the year of 2020. LOL. My friend moved to Florida with his family and I still have no friends. LMFAO. Joking. I do not have an issue with my emotions of course. I do not care about having friends. But back on topic, I love the smithy, I remember I used to watch my friend have everything upgraded to the max. and it was great. He even had the resources going to the speed of light. LOL.

Upvote 0