Smoke officially Hugs EGO. . .

DeletedUser

Stacking isnt looked down apon. If you can stack, then most of the time you will, but its not necessarily the smartest thing to do. In njc's case, they move stacks around because smoke have such terribly timed attacks, it allows for them to do so. So, njc might think this is the smartest thing to do. If njc was only using their own troops, then i would be led to assume, smoke were hardly attacking them, or njc wasn't just using his own troops. Maybe even that njc was sniping once in a while. Those with a brain would know why.

Up until a few months ago I didn't keep any standing stacks in my villages, though now I have made myself a longer front with them and keep partial stacks in those most at-risk villages. The whole point is that most of my D is still free to move when it's needed.

The downside is, of course, that I have ~30-40 D villages stuck in stacks. The line has some outliers though, which makes the stacking necessary. Simply based upon surrounding smoke vills and the number of nukes needed to clear, so that I can increase my time to react to whatever # of nukes is coming in.

I will say that it is the boring way to play, but due to my playing in W15 I have always preferred a cluster approach to tw.

DeletedUser

How short-sighted you are.

Sorry I did not mean to offend you by verbally attacking your Idol.

For the record, No one likes me, no one ever has, so liking njc more is no skin off my nose. :)

DeletedUser

If you are calling me short-sighted, because you think stacking takes skill. Then this reply is wasted on you.

Stacking isnt looked down apon. If you can stack, then most of the time you will, but its not necessarily the smartest thing to do. In njc's case, they move stacks around because smoke have such terribly timed attacks, it allows for them to do so. So, njc might think this is the smartest thing to do. If njc was only using their own troops, then i would be led to assume, smoke were hardly attacking them, or njc wasn't just using his own troops. Maybe even that njc was sniping once in a while. Those with a brain would know why.

Having stacks sit there, untouched, for weeks, is ridiculous and a waste of troops. Its always wiser to keep most of your troops mobile, and snipe more often than when you 'have to'.

I was correcting your mistake, and for every mistake you make in the future i will do the same. I cant have you thinking that stacking is the best method of defense, because you'd be wrong. We need to war someone on this world who can defend more effectively than stacking. Snipings also more fun, and if you don't enjoy playing the game, and instead only want to post soured comments on the games forums, continue as you are.

No I am not saying stacking is the best method of defense. I am saying that it is a strategy that is effective when done right, though doing it right takes considerable time, time most people find more interesting spending doing their nails I reckon... I am not going to go through every scenario where stacking is good and every scenario when it is not. I just prefer stacking as it kills enemy troops because that puts the attacking village offline for ~2 wks, whereas sniping, the enemy's troops are ready to go instantly unless the train was sent day(s) out...

I enjoy playing the game, but I also enjoy being the favorite guy in the room. And dawolf can also attest, I like seeing what kind of trouble I can get myself into.... sometime unknowingly :D

And Fraser, I think njc would agree with me that I am no fan of his. I just respect him.

DeletedUser

11 ST on the 13th:
Ly3Zb5Z.png

3 ST the next day:
AuR9vu7.png

a fun day for all :D

DeletedUser113394

killing 62 Nobles must be very fun for you,although i wouldnt be too impressed or overly happy.

DeletedUser

eh, it was actually 70 at the end of the hour... I didn't say i was impressed or that anyone should be; I simply stated that it was fun.

DeletedUser113394

Ya Of course it was fun,its fun killing anyones nobles,if it wasnt fun i dont think wed spend time killing Nobles

DeletedUser

I am betting by the 15th of December we will surpass EGO as the 5th Ranked tribe in the world. A truly monumental achievement considering the odds (of course, we have to give a huge thanks to our un-official, anti-social, semi-aggressive allies; SMOKE).

As prompt as we are, we achieve this minor goal a few hours in advance.

wy98.png

Now, two questions:

Does KOC enjoy the new view as much as EGO despise theirs? And at this time, I would like to welcome you to the "World of Insignficance". You are no longer a part of the Top 5 tribes in the world. lol

The second, and real question is: Who will reach 40 million first? KOC or |TheR|

DeletedUser113394

wy98.png

Now, two questions:

Does KOC enjoy the new view as much as EGO despise theirs? And at this time, I would like to welcome you to the "World of Insignficance". You are no longer a part of the Top 5 tribes in the world. lol

The second, and real question is: Who will reach 40 million first? KOC or |TheR|

TheR are at 50 million so i that is an illogical question.....

DeletedUser

I think i'll take this opportunity to speak for all of EGO:

We don't care about rankings or points, the way we've played this world from the start to now has shown this time and time again.

As for the misleading graph:

Growth fueled by barb nobling and recruitment does hit a peak, you know.

But I do like when you recruit rim noobs near me, it's much easier when you bring the food to me.

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha......yup, we recruited and barb nobled past you all

youve hit a new low njc0 (you lost a point for being feeble). keep the rose colored glasses on please. we love it

buh bye

DeletedUser

eh, it was actually 70 at the end of the hour... I didn't say i was impressed or that anyone should be; I simply stated that it was fun.

Side 1:
Tribes: SMOKE
Side 2:
Tribes: EGO

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 248
Side 2: 8
Difference: 240

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,319,155
Side 2: 66,723
Difference: 2,252,432

chart

guess some have been missed :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

haha......yup, we recruited and barb nobled past you all

youve hit a new low njc0 (you lost a point for being feeble). keep the rose colored glasses on please. we love it

well seeing as we've had a net gain of villages from your tribe how else would you have gotten past us? ah, that's right living in the shadow of other tribes; I forget sometimes.

In any case, the villages you give me make everything seem much rosier.

guess some have been missed :icon_cool:

I don't sit all of ego

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Evocablepanic

Timeframe: 01/12/2013 00:00:00 to 15/12/2013 10:38:11

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 129,619
Side 2: 26,742
Difference: 102,877

chart

[/spoil]

Over 200 nobles lost for 11 villages on a player that is so spread throughout your tribe that he could've been nobled out in a week. (assuming you guys were any good)

Last edited by a moderator:

hellthug

well seeing as we've had a net gain of villages from your tribe how else would you have gotten past us? ah, that's right living in the shadow of other tribes; I forget sometimes.

In any case, the villages you give me make everything seem much rosier.

I don't sit all of ego

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Evocablepanic

Timeframe: 01/12/2013 00:00:00 to 15/12/2013 10:38:11

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 3
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 129,619
Side 2: 26,742
Difference: 102,877

chart

[/spoil]

Over 200 nobles lost for 11 villages on a player that is so spread throughout your tribe that he could've been nobled out in a week. (assuming you guys were any good)

yup a shitty tribe nobled 250 vils in 1 week from you guys , what does that make ego ?

as for your personal achievements and all the bragging we simply don't care it's tribal wars all we care about is your tribe performance as a whole .

as for not being able to noble evo , we were busy nobling the other 250 vils this week :lol:

unlike your tribe who only nobled 14 vils in the past 3 days judging from the "Top Nobling Tribes map"

and yet you think you can judge other tribes when you are in one of the shitiest tribes in this world :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser108070

wy98.png

Now, two questions:

i "got it" on the first go round :0)

inactivity bites everywhere eh?

DeletedUser

But I do like when you recruit rim noobs near me, it's much easier when you bring the food to me.

image.php

Wow!!!! Everyone on here is sooooo impressive that you have managed to take villages from a guy a fraction of your size with the assistance of ZIPS. You are an aammaazziinngg warrior, njc1.