Smoke Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattcurr

Yet you boys waited on attacking till you felt it was safe to enter the war.. No honour in that, so please, blow your nose and come back when you have something serious to tell.

Interesting. Plus at the end of the day you have 0 conquers. If you were in my section you would have quite a few mails about why you were too busy to attack the tribe we are at war with. But to each their own.

Don Funk

Interesting. Plus at the end of the day you have 0 conquers. If you were in my section you would have quite a few mails about why you were too busy to attack the tribe we are at war with. But to each their own.

Just because you need all members to help you out in order to get anywhere, doesn't mean everyone else has to work as consentrated on one goal as your tribe obviously has to.
We do just fine without pulling on everyones efforts..
In other words, we have an extra gear if need be.
To sad you cant say the same since your boy just told us you are all working on this target.

mattcurr

Just because you need all members to help you out in order to get anywhere, doesn't mean everyone else has to work as consentrated on one goal as your tribe obviously has to.
We do just fine without pulling on everyones efforts..
In other words, we have an extra gear if need be.
To sad you cant say the same since your boy just told us you are all working on this target.

You're adorable.

Don Funk

I try .. Too bad you guys wanted to talk .. I only logged in here to flame the Dsy4 girls, they seem to be going cold :lol:

mrpointhore

Only one making a fool of himself is infact you mrpointwhore.
You claimed you are attacking with the entire tribe, and yet you are more or less only equall to what Smoke has done so far.
Yet you boys waited on attacking till you felt it was safe to enter the war.. No honour in that, so please, blow your nose and come back when you have something serious to tell...

I do love when people talk about things they have no idea about.
Lol.

Michael Wittman

yes we do need all our members. we are a team. we will do anything for eachother. this is how we play. deal with it

Michael Wittman

the post was against their whole philosophy. it makes sense now why it was so hard for me to promote teamwork in TFC when our leaders were just waiting to join smoke with their selfishness

DeletedUser113861

I don't think team work is SMOKE's biggest virtue. Our tribe has been spanking the VIKINGS and don funk actually helps us and nobles the VIKING members once we have killed all their troops.

Pretty sure half of SMOKES members would flee and join other tribes if they got gangbanged.

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What's the point of being a rank 1 account if you can't help your tribe mates in a big war? Lol.

i guess don funk is under the impression that the longer u keep your nukes at home the more experience they get.

more experience=more fighting power and strength :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113861

bahaha hes attacking LT. all his nobles attempts are on the wrong side of the world

Don Funk

I think you girls are either playing dumb or maybe you do fit the desciption :icon_biggrin:

I attack where ever I see fit, not where it pleases you.
I do things differently than you.. I admit it.
Call me a nOOb or whatever.. I am still number 1 on this server and Im still in the top 10 in ODA.
LT.. (MotorZep..) you boys have been naughty eating my farms.. Now you die for being dumber than average...
and for the rest.. who cares.. jaelousy is a bitch.

mrpointhore

1. You're only number 1 because nMe. is no longer here.
2. You're only number 1 because of your internals and the amount you have available to you.
3. Good to know what kind of team player you are.

Perhaps you want to post your ODA stats against DSy4 so far in the war.

DeletedUser113861

no need to get grumpy don. is it true you use premium points to build your walls faster? just wanna settle a little bet

Don Funk

Do I build up my walls with Premium.. LOL ... Well it depends... Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
And when I run out of Premium, do I then buy some more .. Hell Yeah :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes. All smoke members are not involved against dsy4. We are fighting / storming all the fronts. But does that show we are losing? We are gaining in all the fronts,and we are not barb nobling. Even with less than half we are doing pretty good against dsy4. What will happen if entire tribe involves as you wish?

1. You're only number 1 because nMe. is no longer here.
2. You're only number 1 because of your internals and the amount you have available to you.
3. Good to know what kind of team player you are.

Talking about internals, and specifying that nMe is not here, Please explain how come nMe was at first. If you dont know please refer this thread first and then post here.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?266712-nMe-knows-how-to-internal-)

I don't think team work is SMOKE's biggest virtue. Our tribe has been spanking the VIKINGS and don funk actually helps us and nobles the VIKING members once we have killed all their troops.

Pretty sure half of SMOKES members would flee and join other tribes if they got gangbanged.

Haha. I couldn't laugh more.

Don, these guys talking in the externals have no idea what they are doing. They just want to make themselves comfortable by talking whatever they want. Let's not pay attention. If anyone says anything, let's just keep it simple.

Yes! You are doing great!! You yourself know that!!! Please keep it up!!!!

mrpointhore

Yes. All smoke members are not involved against dsy4. We are fighting / storming all the fronts. But does that show we are losing? We are gaining in all the fronts,and we are not barb nobling. Even with less than half we are doing pretty good against dsy4. What will happen if entire tribe involves as you wish?

Talking about internals, and specifying that nMe is not here, Please explain how come nMe was at first. If you dont know please refer this thread first and then post here.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?266712-nMe-knows-how-to-internal-)

Haha. I couldn't laugh more.

Don, these guys talking in the externals have no idea what they are doing. They just want to make themselves comfortable by talking whatever they want. Let's not pay attention. If anyone says anything, let's just keep it simple.

Yes! You are doing great!! You yourself know that!!! Please keep it up!!!!

You can't barb noble when you've already nobled all the barbs in an area, IE, the old PTT members you guys took it. And if you are one of those members, I lol some more.
And I'm sure the majority of that tribe would be barb nobling if they didn't have 50 accounts to internal from their family tribes.

Why was nMe. first?
1. At the time, that account had the highest war ODA and the most war caps at that point in time. Meaning, even if he was internaling, he did so because he earned it.

2. After a merge with vr.money, who was to play the nMe. account, the account did not internal a single village. It nobled some high ranked barbs from a player who deleted. So he continued to stay rank 1, even without the internals going on on the other side of the world.

3. I don't want to get exact numbers, but I know I'm right when I say the amount of internals taken in by Don Funk is certainly much higher then the amount taken in by the nMe. account, even if you just count the first 270 vils conquered by both sides, because that's approximately how high nMe. got in villages.

Perhaps Smokes leadership wants to put a muzzle on their players, because they are making their tribe look horribly bad.

DeletedUser

Is that a car? No. It is a rocket. Even though it has 4 wheels, a driver seat with a steering, an engine of old VW beetle, it is a rocket. I can prove it. Look. It is written on that car(sorry!! rocket) as it is a rocket. So you should call that a rocket.

As I already told, Yes! You are doing great!! You yourself know that!!! Please keep it up!!!!

No use in arguing. Time will tell. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.