Smoke Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112728

Yes, we'd take them all, assuming they all passed our strict recruitment standards. Looking at Smoke's lineup, I doubt they have 10 members we'd accept.

You also invited a month ago ... if I passed your 'strict' recruitment standards.
I always wondered what standards that are ...

Do you need to perform some sort of naughty dance ;-)?
Pay some PP?
Give 10% of your villas to Cryptic Codex?

Please elaborate :)

Repinski

You also invited a month ago ... if I passed your 'strict' recruitment standards.
I always wondered what standards that are ...

Do you need to perform some sort of naughty dance ;-)?
Pay some PP?
Give 10% of your villas to Cryptic Codex?

Please elaborate :)

If you're going to make stuff up, try to make sure we don't have the logs still ok? When bAd started recruiting everything in sight, yeah we mailed to see if we'd get a few applications. So what?

[SPOIL]
67XPh.png
[/SPOIL]

As for the 10% vils to codex remark... Just lol.

DeletedUser112728

If you're going to make stuff up, try to make sure we don't have the logs still ok? When bAd started recruiting everything in sight, yeah we mailed to see if we'd get a few applications. So what?

[SPOIL]
67XPh.png
[/SPOIL]

As for the 10% vils to codex remark... Just lol.

I have the same logs m8 ... but still no clue about the recruitment process :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We got the offer from our past leadership, to join you...but most of us were against it, because its just a sign of disloyalty to leave old tribebrothers behind - just for winning. For sure it would have made us to a winning team, but thats not the way tribalwars should be played...

If you are great fighters, than show it to us...kill us, but just stop crying because of the past...:axemen:

(mistakes are done in old bAd, but its a game for fun...)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We got the offer from our past leadership, to join you...but most of us were against it, because its just a sign of disloyalty to leave old tribebrothers behind - just for winning. For sure it would have made us to a winning team, but thats not the way tribalwars should be played...

If you are great fighters, than show it to us...kill us, but just stop crying because of the past...:axemen:

(mistakes are done in old bAd, but its a game for fun...)

LOL, Talin, they said the same thing to me to stop my crying , when they had like eight players attacking me .

I like this , I can happily say to DSy4 How the tides change and come back to bite your own tounge.

Repinski

LOL, Talin, they said the same thing to me to stop my crying , when they had like eight players attacking me .

I like this , I can happily say to DSy4 How the tides change and come back to bite your own tounge.

You act like this bugs us? Our skype chat is quite cheerful about inbounds. :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol they are cheering they finally got over 1k incomings:)

DeletedUser

I hope Infect/matts minions/roar or whatever there called now have got popcorn ready

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Didn't DSy essentially offer bAd members recruitment into their tribe? A group of 10? "All or nothing"

In late September, bAd approached DSy4 requesting a merge.

Myself, Focalor and Hybrid Soul turned them down, and said that we don't want to do merges.

Our exact words were along the lines of this:

'If your members want to join DSy4 they can apply individually, as can anybody else on this world. Doesn't mean we'll offer them a place though.'

I don't know about DSy4 offering bAd any sort of deal, as I know for a fact we refused anything when Delling and then Aubreys Pirate Crew were handling diplomacy and never once made an offer whilst I was still around.

Illuminaz and Trickster- also had been planning on attempting to jump ship to DSy4 for a long while, and were left hanging by DSy4 leadership. Interesting to see that the one still on this world is a leader in the same tribe he wanted to abandon.

Best of luck to all involved; hopefully this will go slightly better for old bAd than their war against ACE F did :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well who's got popcorn I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show!

DeletedUser

17 hrs in & your Tribe must be knocked back by your exemplary lead here: http://gyazo.com/89e2107e3e0aa1bc933124237e02162d
...Last to attack, longest-hauled & least sends....i make that (ahem) 11 now???

just enjoy the show, buddy ;)
if you have everything under control, than you will probably be fine after all incs...

be happy that we are not neighbours, a 1 vs 1 would be great between our accs :axemen:

Don Funk

I do find it funny that dsy4 felt it nessesary to declare inside a declarasion.. You boys are so much fun.
Pathetic, but fun nonetheless...

I also find it hilarious that you dsy4 boys are so busy trying to figure out ways to devide the enemy that you even try to play a "number" on players who has left the game. As I said before.. its pathetic, but fun nonetheless.

I also find it hilarious that you boys claim that bAd provoked you guys by recruiting a few members from ACE and PTT, after reading your novels here in this topic and old flashbacks, it is obvious that you guys have been planing on waring us for quite a while..
It must be terrible when you suddenly found yourself beaten at the keyboard.. even here we were faster than you..

Anyways.. good luck out there.. you are going to need it.

DeletedUser

I do find it funny that dsy4 felt it nessesary to declare inside a declarasion.. You boys are so much fun.
Pathetic, but fun nonetheless...
We had it written up and I felt it would be a waste to not post it.

I also find it hilarious that you boys claim that bAd provoked you guys by recruiting a few members from ACE and PTT, after reading your novels here in this topic and old flashbacks, it is obvious that you guys have been planing on waring us for quite a while..
And your leadership has been planning to war us for quite a while as well. Basically ever since the dates quoted in my post, this war has been a foregone conclusion. The only question was when it would happen.

It must be terrible when you suddenly found yourself beaten at the keyboard.. even here we were faster than you..
Smoke didn't bother sending much in the way of attacks until several hours after the declaration, so I don't see what use it was for you guys to declare first. You didn't even get the first cap. For shame, Smoke!

Anyways.. good luck out there.. you are going to need it.
I think you'll find you'll need that luck a lot more than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.