Status
Not open for further replies.

iDesiR

You can't barb noble when you've already nobled all the barbs in an area,

Speaking of Barb Nobling ...
Dsy4 nobled 456 Barbs since Jan 1, 2014
13+ Barbs per day :)

Ouch ...

Someone tell them that the Grey dots are not the enemy ... it is the red ones they should be eating.
lol

DeletedUser94483

They are still going to win in the end...Their allies are taking a bit longer to rise up from nothing though.

Sleepy-Dwarf

I'm pleasantly happy with this, and I will let our players talk how they want...We might look stupid here; but I for one wont be crying about what some people think about me...and I'm pretty sure in thinking that all of smoke is with me on that.

The fact remains that we have something like 15 members attacking DSy (on a regular basis) and they seem to be doing fine on their own!? And most of these members are happy doing this way, if they want help they ask for it and they receive it...

As for Don...

Come on Don...Slow your growth! It seems that some members on Infect aren't happy that you arent helping the tribe! They must need you to get involved so its some easier villas for them to cap? Were all happy that you are still growing though! No complaints from us in Smoke council.

ALL HEIL QIEN DON!

DeletedUser

I'm pleasantly happy with this, and I will let our players talk how they want...We might look stupid here; but I for one wont be crying about what some people think about me...and I'm pretty sure in thinking that all of smoke is with me on that.

The fact remains that we have something like 15 members attacking DSy (on a regular basis) and they seem to be doing fine on their own!? And most of these members are happy doing this way, if they want help they ask for it and they receive it...

As for Don...

Come on Don...Slow your growth! It seems that some members on Infect aren't happy that you arent helping the tribe! They must need you to get involved so its some easier villas for them to cap? Were all happy that you are still growing though! No complaints from us in Smoke council.

ALL HEIL QIEN DON!

+1

Infect hates that one of our players has taken over the rank 1 spot.They also hates us because we took over the rank 1 tribal spot.All the leading tribes except TT criticized us and predicted that we will not go longer.But look at now ,infect jumps on a tribe which was already beaten by us:lol: and then claims that they are the best of world 70.

mrpointhore

The amount of idiots showing up here from SMOKE is truly amazing. Please, keep posting so we can all continue to laugh at the stupidity of that tribe.

mattcurr

+1

Infect hates that one of our players has taken over the rank 1 spot.They also hates us because we took over the rank 1 tribal spot.All the leading tribes except TT criticized us and predicted that we will not go longer.But look at now ,infect jumps on a tribe which was already beaten by us:lol: and then claims that they are the best of world 70.
Yes infect suck. Our dukes are fools, and our fools are dukes! Our Calvary ride on Donkey's and our Swordmen use Sticks, our spears are really just forks, and our archers throw hot dogs :( Our noblemen are not noble at all, they are base born! Without the good grace of The gods above us we could hardly exist :(

Sleepy-Dwarf

Got a fresh pair of knee pads there sleepy?​

They're actually running quite low on padding! :icon_sad: Also any advise you have on dealing with jaw cramps would be helpful..it hurts but its soooo damn good I can help but keep going!?

Im sure that you have some tips, thats why I ask! ;)

DeletedUser

As for Don...

ALL HEIL QIEN DON!

Your knees must REALLY be sore. Funny that you're quick to defend a guy that won't ever help any of his tribe members out in any way, shape or form, but takes credit for all the work the rest of the tribe are doing in the war(s).

Classic 'worship cause he's rank 1' scenario.

Don Funk

Dear CDN

You are wrong in so many ways..
I support my fellow tribemates if I can get there in time.
I send Nukes on the enemies.. my ODA kinda talk for itself on this subject.
But lets try to go back and remember what you offered the tribe..
Well you were the leader at some point.. and funny enough,
The thing I remember most clearly about you is infact that you pressed the delete account button.
You did this at a time where the war on Dsy4 was on the balance.. it could go either way.. or was it ACE?
But no matter.. the Tribe fixed your little happening..
We dealt with it..
We even gave you an extra chance to get back.. and once more you abandoned us.
Precisely how is it you are in a position to critizise anyone ??
If I were you, I would keep a very low profile...

Last edited:

Snoopzy

image.png

DeletedUser

Dear CDN

You are wrong in so many ways..
I support my fellow tribemates if I can get there in time.
I send Nukes on the enemies.. my ODA kinda talk for itself on this subject.
But lets try to go back and remember what you offered the tribe..
Well you were the leader at some point.. and funny enough,
The thing I remember most clearly about you is infact that you pressed the delete account button.
You did this at a time where the war on Dsy4 was on the balance.. it could go either way..
But no matter.. the Tribe fixed your little happening..
We dealt with it..
We even gave you an extra chance to get back.. and once more you abandoned us.
Precisely how is it you are in a position to critizise anyone ??
If I were you, I would keep a very low profile...

You mean all that ODA from clearing those internals and noobs around you?

Also, I hit delete because the owner/co-player had quit, so it was just me on the account around the time DSy4 had declared on ACE, so a war with DSy4 at the time wasn't much in discussion for anyone.

I also know for a fact that while I was still on w70, you had never sent a single spear for support during times of war nor made an ATTEMPT to move to the front-lines.
When you first moved from ModWar to bAd, I was told you were a great, very experienced player, but all I've seen you do is bitch when you don't get your way, do absolutely nothing for the tribe and take credit for work others did.

But at least you're rank 1 and have duke privs, right?

DeletedUser112209

Here's some stats. Went ahead and put the Infect-DSy4 stats as well since there isn't a thread for that.

Side 1:

Tribes: BB, BOZS, Smoke, PanDa!, VIKING, PanBa!
Players: referee66, kenduret, Arioch44
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4
Players: Gods of TW, latchky, Estok84, STEFOS, GRUMPY GORILLAZ

Timeframe: 02/01/2014 00:00:00 to 09/02/2014 04:32:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 371
Side 2: 291
Difference: 80

chart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect, inBash
Players: deathwaker, drednar, pasman
Side 2:
Players: Gods of TW, latchky, Estok84, STEFOS, GRUMPY GORILLAZ

Timeframe: 14/01/2014 00:00:00 to 09/02/2014 04:41:08

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 44
Difference: 134

chart

Snoopzy

Why is Latchky included in your Dsy4 stats? He has been a smoke member for quite a while now.

DeletedUser

Yeah don't tell .. You just make Dsy4 look even worse if the actual loses are showed.

Yeah it was quite a feat recruiting out of DSY4, how ever would you have won the Ace war without that little trick.

Sleepy-Dwarf

I would like to step in here,

You know nothing of what happened between ACE, PTT and bAd apart from the fact that we are together now.

ALL HEIL QIEN DON!

darkaniken2

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, %Drink, BB, BOZS

Timeframe: 03/03/2014 00:00:00 to 20/03/2014 02:38:40

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 63
Difference: 102

chart