Smokey Knights of Cydonia War [SKCW]

DeletedUser

kudos to the real zippers for running some nice long range ops. the ego and smoke players could learn something from them

way to use your size to your advantage

respect

darkaniken2

Why launch ops when we can just walk into your villages and take them? Only reason we haven't taken more is a lack of nobles, and we've still taken plenty. If only one of the people on our account would actually do.... something.

Sad when you're bleeding villages to an account with not one, not two, but three people who do (nearly) absolutely nothing, and still brag about how well you're doing against us.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: KOC
Side 2:
Players: jdtaylor187, Lord Protector, -TagTeamed, njc3, Cliftus, Black.lilys

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 137
Difference: 130

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,893
Side 2: 1,099,144
Difference: 1,032,251

chart

[/spoil]

looks fine to me...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: KOC
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIPS, PEND

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 322
Difference: 293

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 238,146
Side 2: 2,660,316
Difference: 2,422,170

chart

[/spoil]

44% of all conquers in the last month.

DeletedUser

see darkan, thats why no one respects your sorry ass

im giving props to zips. im acknowledging some good work. how about learning some humility.....

DeletedUser

No worries, Toll. They are so desperate to prove themselves that they have to put the stats on the SMOKEvKOC thread, even though they don't have their own. We pushed EGO out of the picture, then had to deal with ZIPS. Once ZIPS backed off, SMOKE turned on us, then ZIPS is jumping in and claiming, "we are walking into your villages"

lol

njc1 sez:
Side 1: Tribes: KOC
Side 2: Players: jdtaylor187, Lord Protector, -TagTeamed, njc3, Cliftus, Black.lilys
Let me see,... jdtaylor187 is in another tribe, so that makes 3 tribes attacking KOC.

Lord Protector - [[ppst! - He's a runner from EGO]

-TagTeamed - [ppst, again! - He's a runner from EGO]

njc3 - [ppst, again! again! - Yet another sucker-runner from EGO]

Cliftus - [RRRRRRRRRUNNER!]

=================================

I love runners. They lack the ability to know how to stick with a tribe and lack the loyalty qualified as a good player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love runners. They lack the ability to know how to stick with a tribe and lack the loyalty qualified as a good player.

LOL Congo, can you guess what I was thinking when I read this?

DeletedUser

No worries, Toll. They are so desperate to prove themselves that they have to put the stats on the SMOKEvKOC thread, even though they don't have their own. We pushed EGO out of the picture, then had to deal with ZIPS. Once ZIPS backed off, SMOKE turned on us, then ZIPS is jumping in and claiming, "we are walking into your villages"

Who's the "we" that pushed EGO out of the picture? I certainly hope you're not claiming it's KOC again... poking us with your fluffiest feathers doesn't really count as pushing us anywhere.

It always has been walking into your villages... I blanket nuke 40 villages or so and noble a few, lose hardly any nukes, then rinse, repeat.

Let me see,... jdtaylor187 is in another tribe, so that makes 3 tribes attacking KOC.

Lord Protector - [[ppst! - He's a runner from EGO]

-TagTeamed - [ppst, again! - He's a runner from EGO]

njc3 - [ppst, again! again! - Yet another sucker-runner from EGO]

Cliftus - [RRRRRRRRRUNNER!]

The whole point of posting that is that we were in ego :icon_rolleyes:

Think what you will about runners, or about us but when you try to make this point for us and then reverse your position when you talk about those in KOC who switched to smoke it really limits your credibility on the topic.

I, personally, don't care what tribe I'm in at all.

DeletedUser

... poking us with your fluffiest feathers doesn't really count as pushing us anywhere.

Toll's Identity exposed:

[spoil]
5500309441_4305163db8_m.jpg

"Im gunna go attack Zip and Smoke now"
[/spoil]

The rest of KOC are probably more like this:

[spoil]
down-geese.jpg

"Well what are we going to attack with now?"
[/spoil]

DeletedUser105025

Toll's Identity exposed:

[spoil]
5500309441_4305163db8_m.jpg

"Im gunna go attack Zip and Smoke now"
[/spoil]

The rest of KOC are probably more like this:

[spoil]
down-geese.jpg

"Well what are we going to attack with now?"
[/spoil]

haha, must be true.

darkaniken2

im giving props to zips. im acknowledging some good work. how about learning some humility.....

You took a dig at me personally when you decided to whine about how badly ex-EGO are doing against KOC. I pointed out that you are factually incorrect.

I can see why you dislike me, since I have evidence to back up what I say, while you have.... Congo.

DeletedUser

I usually don't write long stuff in the public forums, but when I do...

TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg

Who's the "we" that pushed EGO out of the picture? I certainly hope you're not claiming it's KOC again...
Again, again, and again. First off, you are in ZIPS. So you should care less. But... you can't. And let me tell you why. Because you have no respect. You lack the respect to be in the tribe you are in. Because of your immaturity, you are unable to bury the hatchet. So, you come on here with your lack of respect and your immaturity and you throw every excuse you can to alter the fact.

And the fact is quite easy. EGO was at war with KOC. KOC outlasted EGO. When SMOKE joined the party, the Facade of EGO collapsed. You won every tactical battle against KOC, but you lost the war. Yeah, we had a few days and a few weeks where we had the upper hand, but you had victory in your grasp. And with your immaturity and lack of focus, you let it slip through your hands.

Much like the Vietnam War, you know Military History, which is commonly discussed by military circles (but I guess that doesn't apply to this since its a Kriegsspiel and that would be silly discussing that with "real" history):icon_biggrin::icon_rolleyes::lol:

But, you know, much like the United States during the Vietnam War, you lost your initiative and desire to combat KOC to a decisive conclusion. You allowed EGO to appear weak and SMOKE took full advantage of that (I give them much kudos for that - however they have been recently outplayed politically since).

So yeah, "we" pushed EGO out of the picture. EGO is no longer a factor. Once a Top Five Tribe. Now only has two members, with a total of two villages. So, yeah. We wore you out. Your tribe quit.

Now, the reason I know you lack respect is because of the previous sentence; "Your tribe quit", angers you. You shouldn't be angry. Your tribe is ZIPS and you should be loving life. Instead, you come on the public forums and state (in a whiny voice): "Who's the "we" that pushed EGO out of the picture? I certainly hope you're not claiming it's KOC again..." -njc1 in his normal, but whiny voice

It always has been walking into your villages... I blanket nuke 40 villages or so and noble a few, lose hardly any nukes, then rinse, repeat.
Really? Don't lie to me. We have evidence that all of the members of ZIPS are doing exactly what you are stating, except for you. We have quite a lot of YELLOW reports on your failings. So, just stick with Triten. That is one of our members with the fewest villages. He's your level of competition. I do not mean to belittle Triten, in fact, I am very proud of him. In a situation when all hands are occupied, he is fighting against a player who is 8x larger than he is. So, take my advise, stick with the odds.
NOTE: To everyone else that wants proof, send me a message and I will forward you every single failed attack and noble within the last two days by njc1. Proof of his incompetence in battle.

The whole point of posting that is that we were in ego

No! No!! No!!! I don't make fun of players who leave tribes because they have one or many failings. I make fun of them when they brag and brag and brag and brag for months how they are gonna crush us under the banner of EGO... then they turn tail and run!

Like a scared naked little man, you and a few of your com-padres took off before the clock struck Midnight. You ran. You are a runner.

njc1, the EGO Runner of W66

If you kept your mouth shut, perhaps we wouldn't have said anything, like when -TagTeamed took off like a little girl in the night. We respected him, he verbally respected us. It was all good... until he came on here after we had our heads knocked off by SMOKE and bragging that they were taking villages off of us like candy from a baby (a blatant insult to the strength and integrity of SMOKE).

So, yeah. That's the difference between a Runner, like you, and a person who switches tribes for... well, whatever reason.

I, personally, don't care what tribe I'm in at all.
Lack of respect. Immaturity. And a Lack of Appreciation of what you have. Ignorance. Because of some of the warriors you fight with, many in this world would love to trade spots with you. But you just lack the foresight to appreciate that.

DeletedUser

haha... Congo, here, preaching about lack of maturity and respect...

dear God, I HAVE seen it all

DeletedUser

every line delivered more laughs than the next.

Anyways, I've sent, what, like 3 trains in the last two days? feel free to post them; as always my preference for actually timing well is lessened when i can instead kill troops as you think losing quarter nukes & nobles hurts.

Rank Name Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 njc3 4.487.662 834.839

I'm completely fine with it this way. I'd also suggest that there is more proof of my "competence in battle" than the opposite, but hey, you dug that head-sized hole and i'd hate to keep you from using it as it was intended.

[spoil]
[/spoil]

That should cover the last two days, look good to you congo? I'm just waiting for the next wave to land.

DeletedUser

haha... Congo, here, preaching about lack of maturity and respect...

dear God, I HAVE seen it all
Unlike njc1, I respect the tribe I am in. I don't go jumping on a tribe, on its players, then jump ship.

Lack of maturity? Well, I do have my bad days. Do need to put my nose back in the Bible more often.

DeletedUser

just because i don't care where I am, doesn't mean i don't respect the tribe any more or less than i ought to.

DeletedUser

just because i don't care where I am, doesn't mean i don't respect the tribe any more or less than i ought to.

Makes. No. Sense.

Think what you will about runners, or about us but when you try to make this point for us and then reverse your position when you talk about those in KOC who switched to smoke it really limits your credibility on the topic.
You make an excellent point there. I have my own opinion of them and I'd rather keep it private (and when I say private, I mean discussed with people individually - whether its inside or outside the tribe - its talked about privately).

But the only difference between them and you is that they don't come on here and trash us on the public forums. You said you would Man Up with EGO and take down KOC. It didn't happen. We had the opportunity and the right to trash and tarnish the EGO reputation and all those tainted with it.

DeletedUser

Makes. No. Sense.

I give a tribe exactly what I ask from it, which is to say next to nothing. I attack people by myself and I support myself. The difference for me from one tribe to the next is negligible due to my preference toward working alone. The tribe as a whole means nothing to me but other players in the tribe can garner my respect and this was the same as it was in ego.

There were players in EGO that I couldn't care less about, just as there are in ZIPS. This doesn't mean I don't like a few of the players that were/are in either, they are the reason I switched tribes and I went along with it because of them. KOC or SMOKE didn't factor in to the equation at all for me because neither of them had done anything to my account apart from helping me to grow it.

You make an excellent point there. I have my own opinion of them and I'd rather keep it private (and when I say privately, I mean discussed with people individually - outside of the tribe).

But the only difference between them and you is that they don't come on here and trash us on the public forums. You said you would Man Up with EGO and take down KOC. It didn't happen. We had the opportunity and the right to trash and tarnish the EGO reputation and all those tainted with it.

Never in the history of my playing tw have I ever claimed that I & my tribe would do anything for the same reasons as I stated above. Judging by my personal past with KOC, I see no reason why I can't 'trash' you on the public forums.

DeletedUser

So, you claim you don't care about the timing, and yet you make fun of other players that do it?

[ Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the evidence]

...as always my preference for actually timing well is lessened when i can instead kill troops as you think losing quarter nukes & nobles hurts.

Noble, 2351-45 [coord]234|515[/coord] --> Arrival time: Sep 07, 2013 18:57:24:919 [player]TollxBooth[/player]
Noble, 2351-45 [coord]234|515[/coord] --> Arrival time: Sep 07, 2013 18:57:40:055 [player]TollxBooth[/player]

In case you guys were wondering about the quality of KOC attacks :lol:

Oh, and the nuke is landing 12 minutes before that... lol

Don't know what I'd call that, njc1, EGO Runner of W66, but does it appear you are a hypocrite?

And another one...

Having seen multiple 4 second and greater trains I can't imagine someone who was actively defending could lose a village to you all;

DeletedUser

I positively find this thread absolutely boring and worth so much less than my time is worth. If dawolf were not as fair and observant as he is, I would probably bash your head in Congo, in Wade's own way of course.

Everyone plays this game differently, according to what suits them in a game. For some, it is the social aspect, others it's the winning, others it's the sheer battling, and still others it is the farming and other apparently inferior aspects of this game. So with that, some people believe in self-perseverance and self-sustainability. One may feel that he, and he alone (and when I say 'he' I mean collectively the account, including the owner and any coplayers present on the account) should be able to use his own nukes, use his own defenses, use his own strategies, and with that, his own techniques by which to attain that do-it-himself attitude. With this comes the fact that one is not reliant on the tribe to "hold his hand". In contrast, some view the tribe as a unit and believe the individual accounts alone are insufficient in partaking war and that it is much better using the tribe as one- attack as one, use defenses collectively, etc. Yet others, probably most, feel that a mixture of ideals is the "right" approach: the individual account should be able to sustain itself up to an extent, at which point the tribe should pick up, via cooperation such as OP's.

So njc feels closer to the first principle. Is he "wrong"? No, it's clearly worked out for him and his tribe - whichever one we're talking about here - doesn't seem to give a crap. Because of this, the tribe is not entirely as symbolic as someone in the second category aforementioned. Further, as he has said, he has respect, and thus I'm assuming, allegiances toward individual players (let's call them "friends"), a bond that does not break simply with changing of tribes which is negligible to him, as he has stated. Further, the average player very rarely starts out in a tribe and is there till endgame. Instead, he goes through several tribes due to the politics, the battles, and the overall evolution of the world. Synonymously, think the average American worker - don't have time to cite the actual statistic but he changes different job fields 5-7 times in his career. Just like early on tribes are more for protection and encouraging growth, first jobs are to gain experience and confidence in the workplace. I could go on with this analogy but we should already get the point. What I'm getting at is, can we please stop judging njc for jumping ship? I'm more than certain it had absolutely nothing to do with KOC's absent beat down and more to do with the internal politics of Ego - for tribes are destroyed more from the inside than the outside in most wars, judging by my own experiences in this game.