Smokey Knights of Cydonia War [SKCW]

DeletedUser

Congo, why was SMOKE planning attacks in the first place? Did it have something to do with a NEGOTIATED day in the future to drop the CF bc ego was about done, and KOC/SMOKE xnoblings where getting out of hand? So OFC attacks were being planned. Everyone in SMOKE was waiting for the 10th. THAT was the day. Would you like me to so everyone Toll's circ that told KOC to launch days early? So tell me, what in this would even come close to making SMOKE untrustworthy?!

Not to mention Toll's sudden noble fest on barbs in K52, an area clearly forbidden from barb nobling per the CF. Again I ask... who broke whose word again?

It is my understanding that it was KOC leadership breaking their agreements that lead to ppl leaving KOC, nothing more. Perhaps I am mistaken thou, so i shall let them speak publicly on that if they wish.

Regarding "bowing" to the will of ZIP over EGO nobling for a NAP. Did anyone in KOC think that one through? I have noticed thou, as SMOKE takes KOC villages in the south, KOC is replacing them with barbs in the north closer to ZIP. Makes me wonder how long ZIPs will allow that to continue.

Wow. You kinda just threw out all of your Talking Points on this post, didn't you? Not gonna elaborate further in this matter, but I will refer you to my post on January 12th, 21:26 as my official statement.

And about the northern barbarian villages we are taking? Well, ZIPS wanted luxury apartments and estate homes there. We are taking that territory and building on them to accommodate their needs.

DeletedUser

Wow. You kinda just threw out all of your Talking Points on this post, didn't you? Not gonna elaborate further in this matter, but I will refer you to my post on January 12th, 21:26 as my official statement.

If your official, and only statement of worth was on the 12th.....for the love of God, why do you keep talking?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

meis....the moment mrbig launched early, regardless if the attacks were going to land after the CF....they were launched before the CF, all bets were off and my message to attack was sent. So yes, i did tell the tribe to attack before the CF ended because of mrbig. You have him to thanks

Not too worried though. Like in war, you always plan out the amount of causalities and losses in a battle in order to get the win in the war. We know that number, and because of that, are unfazed by the battle and losses.

It was expected
and accepted at this stage

But we will do what we need to do to survive.

Unlike your new world, boring, wimpy style of play.....you will have to eradicate us off the face of the earth in order to win. A drive, determination, and fortitude that hasnt been seen by the likes of you and your compadres yet.

We have a plan, and its going well .

We will make your life as frustrating as possible. Guaranteed.

Lastly, You better pray that ZIPs doesnt get involved against you also, cause the web of garbage you have spun will get removed.....

after dealing with them for a bit, and for you all for a while, they are heads and shoulders above you guys in preparation, skill level, and organizational skills

I wont ever say anything bad to the defectors. Although i dont approve, they were very important to our existence

You on the other hand. I have a nice, healthy, hatred towards you which keeps me motivated :) Keep existing lol. It keeps me going

DeletedUser

CF ends on 10th.. attacks land on 10th. who cares when they are launched.

but yes, make it as hard as possible. But I challenge you to do it without barbing to make up for losses.

DeletedUser

i can care less about your challenges. They have no value and are irrelevant. i challenge you to actually think strategically and doing something other than play tribal hugs

we will barb up. ....and we will barb up in your area too. that is another guarantee.

why?

we can barb up faster that you can noble us. a matter of fact, we are just ~80 vills away from recovering from losing klo, tmike, krack, lord, cardman

give us a month to recover from losing tila

by that time we should be nobling your farms ;)

you picked the war. we will finish it.

see you in 6 months....cause that will be when the war truly starts......we will see how many of you have the fortitude to survive even that long

Ack3rl3y

How boring that must be though. To barb-noble while continually getting smaller (use yourself as an example toll) just so that you can be a prolonged thorn in the side of an "enemy" on the internet who you will never know nor care more about than your little grudge. All that time wasted when eventually, no matter what, you won't be there. Waste of time and effort in my eyes - but who am I to judge how and what people play a game for?

As for losing and recovering from klo, tmike, krak, lord and cardman - you might have done so in village numbers (I won't bother checking) - but you certainly haven't done so in points, as shown by this lovely graph:

image.php

At this rate, it certainly won't be long before you start to reach diminishing returns - and that is at the current pace. We all know you will only start to lose villages (and I'm talking proper villages, that are actually built and functional) faster and faster. Again though, who am I to comment on your tactics and play? It seems to me you are just surviving as long as possible (kudos, though we HAVE seen it before, it's not our first world) while banking that ZIPS might bail you out engage us. Which would either way only end in your demise later on then. But I think you realise that.

DeletedUser

How boring that must be though. To barb-noble while continually getting smaller (use yourself as an example toll) just so that you can be a prolonged thorn in the side of an "enemy" on the internet who you will never know nor care more about than your little grudge. All that time wasted when eventually, no matter what, you won't be there. Waste of time and effort in my eyes - but who am I to judge how and what people play a game for?

As for losing and recovering from klo, tmike, krak, lord and cardman - you might have done so in village numbers (I won't bother checking) - but you certainly haven't done so in points, as shown by this lovely graph:

At this rate, it certainly won't be long before you start to reach diminishing returns - and that is at the current pace. We all know you will only start to lose villages (and I'm talking proper villages, that are actually built and functional) faster and faster. Again though, who am I to comment on your tactics and play? It seems to me you are just surviving as long as possible (kudos, though we HAVE seen it before, it's not our first world) while banking that ZIPS might bail you out engage us. Which would either way only end in your demise later on then. But I think you realise that.

You sound just like the guys in the tribe formerly known as EGO. What a creeper that is.

"DOOM IS UPON YOU - SUBMIT"

"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, CAUSE WE ARE STAR TREK GEEKS!"

Please, just stop and fight.

DeletedUser

Please don't use Charles Manson as an example. He doesn't need to be mentioned at all. Besides, your example is a poor one. I think everyone, at one time or another, can be viewed as being the "nice placid guy".

There are many layers of loyalty. I see black and white. Others see grey. Its the perception of the personality that creates the many layers of loyalty.

I will use any example I like in any context that I like. Unless I am breaking forum rules, which I am not I will continue to post as I see fit just as everyone else does.

You can butter your bread however you like, in short they are not loyal.

DeletedUser

we will barb up. ....and we will barb up in your area too. that is another guarantee.
Well since I am now Them and barbing up in my farms is what started this mess in the first place, it's good to know you learnt nothing from the experience

we can barb up faster that you can noble us.
For now, that may be the case. But as you use your nobles barbing up they get more and more expensive. To maintain rapid growth - regardless if it is on barbs or players, you need to farm. That's another argument and flaw that you discounted as a mountain out of a molehill - but don't worry, I'm polishing my I told you so sign

a matter of fact, we are just ~80 vills away from recovering from losing klo, tmike, krack, lord, cardman

give us a month to recover from losing tila
Nice to know we're only worth a handful of grey villages...

Ack3rl3y

You sound just like the guys in the tribe formerly known as EGO. What a creeper that is.

"DOOM IS UPON YOU - SUBMIT"

"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, CAUSE WE ARE STAR TREK GEEKS!"

Please, just stop and fight.

Considering I said twice who am I to tell you how play, I hardly think I was telling you to give in :icon_rolleyes:. I was simply commenting that your play style is certainly not for me. Barb-nobling to survive longer, wasting time to do so. Never did I tell you to stop or give up :lol:. Play how you wish, however little sense it makes. I love how you and toll do everything you can to keep morale up. That's admirable. But either you are just doing that - aiming to keep morale high, or you are totally deluded and I'll not bother addressing this subject with you again.

DeletedUser

I will use any example I like in any context that I like. Unless I am breaking forum rules, which I am not I will continue to post as I see fit just as everyone else does.
I didn't say you were breaking the rules. Just saying that that it is in poor taste that you use that example. He is a person who murdered people. Those people are known by relatives whom would just love the false illusion that he doesn't exist.

You seem to simply throw his name out there as though he is a worldly icon. Please be respectful or at least you should consider being respectful in order to be respected.

I was simply commenting that your play style is certainly not for me. Barb-nobling to survive longer, wasting time to do so.

That strategy and philosophy of warfare did the Russian people just fine.

Ack3rl3y

That strategy and philosophy of warfare did the Russian people just fine.

Yes because these situations are completely the same, as are the end-results of the two "wars" in comparison :icon_rolleyes:. Comparing an actual war to one on a game.. how do you even make that jump?

DeletedUser

Yes because these situations are completely the same, as are the end-results of the two "wars" in comparison :icon_rolleyes:. Comparing an actual war to one on a game.. how do you even make that jump?
If only "=ROLLING THE EYES=" was so cute.

Because its a war game? Does the book by Sun Tzu not apply to war because its a book?

DeletedUser105025

I don't think clicking a few buttons online applies even in the slightest to real wars.

Ack3rl3y

If only "=ROLLING THE EYES=" was so cute.

Because its a war game? Does the book by Sun Tzu not apply to war because its a book?

I won't bother going through the huge list of differences and things that make your argument completely invalid. I don't think I need to for anybody elses benefit but yours. If you guys want to spend hours wasting your time on a game to survive a little longer that's fine by me. Go for it. No skin off my nose. I can understand why you might see that as a viable option in life, but a game?

DeletedUser

I don't think clicking a few buttons online applies even in the slightest to real wars.
You don't think? Wow. Stupid. Are you a monkey clicking random buttons on a keyboard?

I can see that you wish to simply argue just to argue. But I will just to state that war games are indeed played in multiple forms by military organizations all over the world. Whether its a simulation, turn-based or even live field operations.

But no. That isn't the case. Cause "Asphyxiate don't think".

I don't think I need to for anybody elses benefit but yours.

Another one, "Ack3rl3y don't think"

Ack3rl3y

And are you suggesting KoC is a military organisation using TW to simulate war-strategies? You must be - otherwise why even mention that at all?

Nice that you resort to some dim-witted word-play picking to try get one-up. I'll not bother replying to you after this, if all you have left is to pick out a few words from a sentence and try to insult me based on them :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

I didn't say you were breaking the rules. Just saying that that it is in poor taste that you use that example. He is a person who murdered people. Those people are known by relatives whom would just love the false illusion that he doesn't exist.

You seem to simply throw his name out there as though he is a worldly icon. Please be respectful or at least you should consider being respectful in order to be respected.

No, again I will use what example I choose to. If you take offense at said remark then luckily that does not bother me, nor do I desire or require your respect.

You interpret it how you like, I have not thrown his name out there as a worldly icon, again this is you detracting from your original point. Which by the way, is still the same they are not loyal players.

In fact if you look at your original comment and then the context of my comment I was actually showing what a horrible, nasty ass he was.

DeletedUser

And are you suggesting KoC is a military organisation using TW to simulate war-strategies? You must be - otherwise why even mention that at all?
"And are you suggesting KoC is a military organisation using TW to simulate war-strategies?" [wormy voice]

"And are you suggesting KoC is a military organisation using TW to simulate war-strategies?" [annoying voice]

"And are you suggesting KoC is a military organisation using TW to simulate war-strategies?" [voice with a British accent]

No matter how you try to say this. It just sounds stupid.

Nice that you resort to some dim-witted word-play picking to try get one-up. I'll not bother replying to you after this, if all you have left is to pick out a few words from a sentence and try to insult me based on them :icon_rolleyes:.
I know you would like to extract yourself from an embarrassing situation and you are fully welcomed to. I say stupid stuff all the time. But at least I fess up to it.

Feel free to reply at any time. I won't and don't judge people. I just want to make sure that when I defeat someone, I defeated someone with a mental capacity of an intelligent human being.

DeletedUser105025

You don't think? Wow. Stupid. Are you a monkey clicking random buttons on a keyboard?

I can see that you wish to simply argue just to argue. But I will just to state that war games are indeed played in multiple forms by military organizations all over the world. Whether its a simulation, turn-based or even live field operations.

But no. That isn't the case. Cause "Asphyxiate don't think".

I don't know why you think im trying to argue with you. However, playing this game, set in the middle ages, where there are spearmen, and catapults etc... is in no way related to real life war. If you are so hung-up on trying to pointlessly argue that it is, i severely recommend you go see a doctor.

Yes, military organisations play war games, war games made to be an exact replica of real war, without the effects. Simple fact for tribalwars, is its just a game. Nothing to do with these war games you so stupidly compare it to.

You also need to learn proper English if you insist on using it.