Smokey Knights of Cydonia War [SKCW]

DeletedUser

-theagressivefarmer

The difference is that the ego players never helped build KOC. The ones who moved to smoke did

We are not saying its all unicorns and gum drops with them, but we are not going to bash individuals who played a huge part in growing the tribe.

Is there disappointment in the situation...of course. It didnt have to come to this..... But we fought hard, side by side for a long time, and friendships were established.... therefore there is respect

Ego on the other hand has never garnished any respect, and their cowardlery move only proves why they shouldnt. We were a much smaller tribe than them, but they couldnt fight us for even 3 months before running

big, astronomical difference....

DeletedUser

Zip did take cleared villas.. I am sure wolf has reports for all those villas tag took and tila.arkos/mr big and few others I know even mies had nukes land. We were nuking the area for weeks to soften them up and boom you claimed the whole lots then claimed some all the way in k41 were there is no presence of zip..

We did, you are right, we will continue to do so. If you have an issue then speak with Mies about it, I am sure Mies will voice his opinion if he indeed feels aggrieved.

In regards to the K41 comment, that is a KOC K so we are fully entitled to noble targets in that K. Again if you guys have issues then speak with Mies, he loves dealing with this kind of crap I bet.

DeletedUser

Tag,
Even though no one here cares, there were three large differences between you and me in regards to w46

1) i left after dedicating myself to tribe but finally determining that the leadership (kid) was poor at best. You can say the tila situation is most similar

2&3). This is what seperates you from me. I left, created my own tribe of 1, then declared on all of twist 2 days later. I created a sea of red because i had no relationship with tsl. I fought all of twist, by myself, while still having tsl attacks, for 2 weeks, winning 197-160, before tsl asked me to join

You know the rest of the story. I led the fight to destroy twist and help tsl eventually win a year plus later

Big difference

Apologies to all for getting off topic. Back to you all roasting me for this worlds actions lol

DeletedUser

You guys should send one nuke to every KOC village, then they'll be permanently claimed just for whoever sends the one nuke. :icon_rolleyes:

I'd have to admit he has some accuracy to that statement. Nothing is fair and to assume that you attacking a tribe gives you rightful claim to those villages are a bit (to say the least) overreaching.

It is not about who attacked first or who attacked last. Its attacking at the right time (when both parties expended 80% of their troops and resources) - then gobbling them up.

Now while SMOKE did all the work and now retraining and regrouping. ZIPS is coming in full force. But for the members of ZIPS to come here and claim that they cleared these villages and that we put up a stiff resistance against them is a joke.

We were just regrouping after SMOKE took out 80-90% of our troops. Some of you guys are embarrassing your tribe for coming out here and saying, "Hey, that village had stiff defense, I had to take it with my own troops"

DeletedUser

Ego on the other hand has never garnished any respect, and their cowardlery move only proves why they shouldnt. We were a much smaller tribe than them, but they couldnt fight us for even 3 months before running

big, astronomical difference....

so many lols, You think KOC was the reason? who runs from a war that we're winning handily?

I "ran" to get out of sitting everyone and to keep from getting almost banned a couple times :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108663

Well, if you share a planner to take out a tribe together, you have to expect them to claim villas locally to them, all zips are saying is that they are taking those local villas, easily. So i gathered, lol

apparently we aren't allowed to noble villages next door to us, so we claimed vils in k41, out of everyones way, then we got told off for that too.

claimed some all the way in k41 were there is no presence of zip..

We have more front than Smoke, yet wherever we claim we got told we're blocking you guys, or taking empty vils. Smoke, where do you suggest we noble?

DeletedUser113148

Mate you know the game your playing not saying dont noble koc just saying you guys claimed right in the bottom of k41 when you got all of the top of k41/all of k42 and then k31 you really need to start claiming right next to us there..

DeletedUser

Mate you know the game your playing not saying dont noble koc just saying you guys claimed right in the bottom of k41 when you got all of the top of k41/all of k42 and then k31 you really need to start claiming right next to us there..

Yes we do need to claim there, the villages right next to Tag. We have no border agreement with you plus we need to stop you guys flanking us as we like straight lines. You already have one in road in to our straight line border it is killing me to look at it, I do not know how I am coping with it.....

In all seriousness Thespinner, we can noble where we like. When EGO fell did we kick up a stink about smoke nobling into Zips newly controlled Ks? Nope, we did not.

Your response will be that we recruited EGO players to get those Ks'. Yes we did. Though Smoke had to recruit KOC players to get in the position that they are in now. So we are about even I would say.

geomikajak

You really need to be commenting publicly where we are claiming nuppity????
Let me take a wild guess and presume your cardman927
If so...? ZIP IT! buster...and if you ain't cardman927..ZIP IT TWICE FOR GOOD MEASURE!

DeletedUser105025

You really need to be commenting publicly where we are claiming nuppity????
Let me take a wild guess and presume your cardman927
If so...? ZIP IT! buster...and if you ain't cardman927..ZIP IT TWICE FOR GOOD MEASURE!

I think he's MrBig, since that account used to be called The Spinner. Then, i could be wrong.

geomikajak

Mr big aye?figures perhaps?> either way!

92-world-record-big-mouth.jpg

Ack3rl3y

Yes we do need to claim there, the villages right next to Tag. We have no border agreement with you plus we need to stop you guys flanking us as we like straight lines. You already have one in road in to our straight line border it is killing me to look at it, I do not know how I am coping with it.....

In all seriousness Thespinner, we can noble where we like. When EGO fell did we kick up a stink about smoke nobling into Zips newly controlled Ks? Nope, we did not.

Your response will be that we recruited EGO players to get those Ks'. Yes we did. Though Smoke had to recruit KOC players to get in the position that they are in now. So we are about even I would say.

So your justification is that you probably have OCD and like straight lines, so we should comply to your wishes? That tickles me. As you said, we have no border agreement, but I am sure you will kick up a huge fuss when we do exactly what you have done and claim out of our way. *Shrugs* I could care less now that you've set the benchmark.

Us recruiting KoC and you recruiting EGO are completely different. Why you'll ask? Simple. We fought EGO for months, then you waltz in and recruit them. We have also fought KoC for longer than you, so recruitment (and that recruitment being directly on our border) there is only logical, not something you can complain at. You didn't put in any effort on those players nor fight 'em.

As I said.. I could care less where you noble. I really don't mind. I'll just mirror your play-style and do the same and let you moan later to closed ears.

DeletedUser

So your justification is that you probably have OCD and like straight lines, so we should comply to your wishes?

Ha ha - No it was tongue in cheek, but take it how you like.

That tickles me. As you said, we have no border agreement, but I am sure you will kick up a huge fuss when we do exactly what you have done and claim out of our way. *Shrugs* I could care less now that you've set the benchmark.

This is not of concern to me.

Us recruiting KoC and you recruiting EGO are completely different. Why you'll ask? Simple. We fought EGO for months, then you waltz in and recruit them. We have also fought KoC for longer than you, so recruitment (and that recruitment being directly on our border) there is only logical, not something you can complain at. You didn't put in any effort on those players nor fight 'em.

Of course it is different! Horses for courses as far as smoke goes. Zips had a long standing relationship with EGO so we recruited some and nobled some others. Though if you recruit then it is ok in your eyes. At the end of the day I am not complaining, you noble where you like and we will do the same, then we will all sit back and evaluate what comes next.

As I said.. I could care less where you noble. I really don't mind. I'll just mirror your play-style and do the same and let you moan later to closed ears.

You could care less or could not care less? I am not moaning, I am stating to one of your members that they cannot moan about it. Glass houses and all that.

Ack3rl3y

I actually agree with your reply there. That being it's the same set of rules for both of us, especially the line of let's just noble where we like and evaluate what comes next. My issue is (or would be, depends who you speak to in ZIPs it seems) that you are seeking to protect areas you feel are yours while ignoring the same claims laid down by SMOKE. Your reply there contradicts other conversations I've had with ZIPs and therefore I am happy to take your word on it, you being the duke and the one who has the final say.

DeletedUser

I actually agree with your reply there. That being it's the same set of rules for both of us, especially the line of let's just noble where we like and evaluate what comes next. My issue is (or would be, depends who you speak to in ZIPs it seems) that you are seeking to protect areas you feel are yours while ignoring the same claims laid down by SMOKE. Your reply there contradicts other conversations I've had with ZIPs and therefore I am happy to take your word on it, you being the duke and the one who has the final say.

I do not claim any areas to be ours that are not already in our control. However, if individuals want to contact others or argue the toss over villages and then are not able to resolve it in an adult fashion then more fool them.

Now you go and enjoy some KOC. :icon_wink:

Ack3rl3y

I do not claim any areas to be ours that are not already in our control. However, if individuals want to contact others or argue the toss over villages and then are not able to resolve it in an adult fashion then more fool them.

Now you go and enjoy some KOC. :icon_wink:

I have said / took the exact same stance - that being resolve it yourself. It isn't and shouldn't be hard. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: SMOKE
Side 2:
Tribes: KOC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 4
Difference: 81

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 749,651
Side 2: 15,817
Difference: 733,834

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: ZIPS, PEND
Side 2:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 13
Difference: 99

chart

Side 1: 894,235
Side 2: 97,107
Difference: 797,128

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE, ZIPS, PEND
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Side 1: 207
Side 2: 232
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 712,008
Side 2: 1,957,916
Difference: 1,245,908

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

No one said we wouldnt....it IS expected when fighting the top 2 teams in the world at the same time

What i did say though is we had a number in mind on what our initial losses would be before we would stem the tide....and we have not hit that number yet

Suffice to say, kinda still in the thick of it lol

DeletedUser112260

PlayerActionDate/Time
HartsbladeLeft26th January 2014 - 03:05

and KOC drops out of top 5... Congrats to TAB for making it into the top 5 :p