Smokey Knights of Cydonia War [SKCW]

DeletedUser

This will either be quick or fun. Perhaps both? perhaps neither...

nowitsover

Depends on how you want to continue.. Koc vs barbs 1809 - 0. If I`m not misstaken, there are about 230k more barbs. So this could take a while. But my guess is some will hit delete soon.

Are we setting the start date at 7 Sept 2013?

Edit: Good luck btw

Last edited:

DeletedUser113648

This is going to be interesting. So called "Loyal Knights" now change sides afraid of being rimmed by Smokey babes and now show off? :lol:

DeletedUser

there's one war KOC will always win:

Side 1:
Tribes: KOC
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 254
Side 2: 0
Difference: 254

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 771,266
Side 2: 0
Difference: 771,266

chart

DeletedUser

You got it baby! we got them barbs dominated lmao

As for the war. People left. People that were very important to the rise of KOC, therefore even though it sucks, they have my respect and there will be no bad mouthing from this end

but end of day, it is a game, therefore we play and will do what we can strategically to make it as difficult for smoke to conquer

As for the deleting comment........if we can fight against odds on other worlds for much, much longer (ie 3 years instead of 4 months) then we can handle this.

Not life or death....just a bunch of pixolated fun

Tila/Ogo and co....love ya guys (and gals). Hate it came to this, but it is what it is

Lets roll!

DeletedUser

there's one war koc will always win:

side 1:
tribes: Koc
side 2:
players: <i>barbarian villages</i>

total conquers against opposite side:

side 1: 254
side 2: 0
difference: 254

victory!!!

DeletedUser

Last Week:[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: KOC
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 44
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 255,334
Side 2: 397,467
Difference: 142,133

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

KOC: 29
SMOKE: 44
Difference: 15

chart

Thanks, njc1 for your neutrality response.

We are having the fight of our lives and are loving it. SMOKE should have stuck with EGO. That would have been an easier target. However, kudos to them as they are currently ahead.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1: Players: Klouwe
Side 2:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 30
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 5,287
Side 2: 255,841
Difference: 250,554

chart

[/spoil] no, you're just making koc look "decent".

DeletedUser113148

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 102
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 38
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 213,457
Side 2: 895,725
Difference: 682,268

chart

Side 1: 25,719
Side 2: 344,299
Difference: 318,580

DeletedUser

no, you're just making koc look "decent".

Please don't judge us solely on Klouwe. What has happened in the last two weeks has been a complete disaster for the tribe of Knights of Cydonia.

After we have stalemated our way to victory against EGO. We had to cease capturing any further EGO villages upon the request of the greatest tribe in this world. We granted their wish.

SMOKE, our former NAP nullified the treaty and was preparing to attack us. tila, klouwe and a few other KOC members abandoned our tribe and went into the protection of SMOKE. When SMOKE begin sending attacks, of course we are going to attack our former members.

Our whole geo-political situation has turned on its heel and we are still fighting.

I am proud of our efforts. We are digging in and preparing for the long haul against this untrustworthy tribe called SMOKE.

DeletedUser113148

You serious about this.. You had nothing to do with Ego falling apart first of all and second of all we ended the nap on good terms and you jumped and couldn't wait the proper waiting peroid and talk crap about us lol.. BTW there wont be no long haul the way you guys are going we never really even started on you yet and you're sad attempts you so call attacks are a joke. I have the up most respect for others that joined us and still out there in KOC but before you start talking crap about tila and the others whom jumped you might wanna educate yourself before talking out of your ASS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You serious about this.. You had nothing to do with Ego falling apart first of all and second of all we ended the nap on good terms and you jumped and couldn't wait the proper waiting peroid and talk crap about us lol.. BTW there wont be no long haul the way you guys are going we never really even started on you yet and you're sad attempts you so call attacks are a joke. I have the up most respect for others that joined us and still out there in KOC but before you start talking crap about tila and the others whom jumped you might wanna educate yourself before talking out of your ASS
relax and watch your language, mate.

I have the up most respect for others that joined us and still out there in KOC but before you start talking crap about tila and the others whom jumped you might wanna educate yourself before talking out of your ASS
Did I insult any former member of KOC? Did I berate them publicly?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol..

what a stalemate

njc1, you are a member of ZIPS and should appreciate that status. No need to defend EGO anymore as that tribe has become a non-factor in this world.

DeletedUser

i'm not defending ego, i'm pointing out your error.

No, you are not. You are claiming that EGO was victorious because they took more villages from us than we did from them. Victory is not always about that.

Last I checked, EGO had 5 members left and ranked 19th in the world. Last I checked, Tagteam left EGO and joined ZIPS because of our actions.

That was the watershed moment of the war. With Tagteam leaving and SMOKE destroying them in the south, EGO ceased to be a functioning tribe able to defend itself.

DeletedUser

Last I checked, Tagteam left EGO and joined ZIPS because of our actions.

That was the watershed moment of the war. With Tagteam leaving and SMOKE destroying them in the south, EGO ceased to be a functioning tribe able to defend itself.

you should check these things more... -tag left because the co took over, KOC hasn't done a thing on this world other than desperately cling to life.

Smoke didn't do anything other than noble those few ex-dodo that came over. If you look at smoke caps against long-term ego members you might see 30-50, which is next to nothing.

DeletedUser113648

We had to cease capturing any further EGO villages upon the request of the greatest tribe in this world. We granted their wish.

Pshhhh really? I am sure you went begging for a NAP with them and I know the conditions of the NAP either. Unless you want to end up proven lying on externals in front of all, don't start up another drama.

And -TagTeam left because of internal issues within the tribe. I have talked to him myself. Your points are no way pointing that EGO lost against you guys. Also, why do you talk about KOC anymore? You are now in SMOKE, so don't brag about KOC anymore just like you asked njc1 not to defend EGO

DeletedUser

No, you are not. You are claiming that EGO was victorious because they took more villages from us than we did from them. Victory is not always about that.

I never said ego was victorious, but if you think this was a "stalemate" you clearly are clueless.

KOC:
[spoil]
Q3USNCE.png
[/spoil]

EGO:
[spoil]
jeY4kQG.png
[/spoil]

Comparatively, EGO was responsible for 35% of your losses as a tribe; this is less than SMOKE's percentage of EGO losses and we gave them ~15 million in isolated players to eat.

If mieszko had some notion of realistic timelines then KOC would've been gone in about 2 more months.