Smooth Move One

DeletedUser

I woke up this morning after an intangible sleep that soaked into my brain so deeply I thought nothing could phase me from that state. But lo and behold.. I take a peek at the map and am instantly bewildered. Not only did One recruit on the other side of the world creating a hapless two fronts with Omen, but they recruited directly from the tribe that Omen is warring.

Master Ren Joined 08th October 2010 - 04:31 684,381
bighowlingwolf Joined 08th October 2010 - 04:31 616,188
sharpobjects Joined 08th October 2010 - 04:31 1,088,693
Moorey78 Joined 08th October 2010 - 04:31 597,256
macloud Joined 08th October 2010 - 04:31 840,382
RW120 Joined 08th October 2010 - 04:31 874,577
teddygram Joined 08th October 2010 - 04:31 1,094,393
Sonicbubba Joined 08th October 2010 - 04:31 892,102

All joined at the same time ^
Judging from that aspect, I may be swayed to assume that these accounts are being sat by the leadership. This shows that One are barely even recruiting active members, but instead villages to eat. I guess Des can always find a way to get free villages right? One has a bigger hugging history than my grandma. And that's saying a lot. It always says a lot about One's internal condition right now... scared?

What comes to mind is why One would be letting Omen's rejects into their own tribe. We all knew Des had it in him to do this, and I can't say that I'm too surprised. He's just gotta merge with somebody doesn't he! What's next.. what's left of Ash?

This is a pathetic move Des. It only confirms everything I've said to you in the past.

Great thinking right there. Ruin our relations and then try fixing it by breaking an agreement. When you merged, I contemplated the use of war against you for the first time ever. Smart move, bro! :icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps Omen is thinking the same ^

I'd like other people's input on the subject.

EDIT:
I'd also like to take a look at this.

Right, it's about time for a few new declarations of war. As you might know, I'm a firm believer in the eradication of every crappy player. Most of the times, these band together in crappy tribes, such as those I like declaring on. One will therefor go on a crusade to eliminate every tribe that does not want to cooperate in the elimination of crappy players.

I made this topic because making a new topic for every new declaration would soon clutter the forums.

Our first target is Pub. We have decided to declare war on them for the following reasons:

1. The harbouring of refugees from our past wars.
2. Merging with other tribes in our area without consulting me.
3. The refusal to surrender their crappy players so they could be nobled out.
4. Refusing to talk rationally and annoying me and other members of One.
5. The scheming with other tribes to attack us.

Regular updates will follow.

Let's get a tally: The harbouring the refugees of Omen. Merging with other tribes in Omen's territory without consulting them (I think, cause I don't think Omen would let One recruit their enemies).

As you might know, I'm a firm believer in the eradication of every crappy player. Most of the times, these band together in crappy tribes, such as those I like declaring on.

Should be : "As you might know, I'm a firm believer in the merging of every crappy player into my tribe. Most of the times, these band together in crappy tribes (such as my own), and such as those I like merging with."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

w45 = Hugging w

Wow, you're a joke.

Tough to defend this move One. Getting to the point I am ashamed to be in this w. IMHO, you have continued to engineer a w that will go down in tw history as a hugging world...

DeletedUser

Keep it coming Des. You can't belittle me into submission.

DeletedUser

Keep it coming? I'm honestly not going to waste my time on this topic.

Your whole statement fails epicly. Why? Because I've barely been online this entire week. The idea and execution of this merge was entirely done by my council. I simply had nothing to do with it; though I approve of it all the way.

And anyone from Omen should shut their mouths and stop acting like childish hypocrites. One is doing exactly what Omen did 2 months ago. You're the biggest huggers this world has ever seen, and it would take One a thousand merges before we reach your level of hugglyness.

That was all. Now go annoy someone else with your whining.

DeletedUser

Well Omen as a tribe refuses to officially acknowledge this merge. Not only was P-Ctrl no where near One and clearly in Omen territory, we were at war with the tribe and steadily taking villages. There was no attempt to even contact Omen about this possibility.

What's more, which makes this situation even sadder, was that Sonicbubba from P-Ctrl was also trying to secure a merge into Omen as well, playing both sides in an attempt to once again try to escape being eaten.

DeletedUser

Well One as a tribe refuses to officially acknowledge the Omen-ChoCho merge. Not only was ChoCho no where near Omen and clearly in One territory, we also were promised every ChoCho player. There was no attempt to even contact One about this possibility.

What's more, which makes this situation even sadder, was that Mitsche from ChoCho was trying to secure a merge into One as well.

Cry me a river, Omen hypocrites.

DeletedUser

Let's get a tally: The harbouring the refugees of Omen. Merging with other tribes in Omen's territory without consulting them (I think, cause I don't think Omen would let One recruit their enemies).
No offence to omen but since when P-Ctrl and d.o.a(ex ash now d.o.a) territory is omen's territory:icon_rolleyes:. P-Ctrl have been at war against Omen since around June and the front-line hasn't changed more or less. And for Ash/d.o.a/howl! the front-line has changed but not that much, or should i say not as much as it should of been.

Also merging into one was maybe not our first choice. We were forced to do it to survive in this world due to the Omen-ChoCho merge. Merging isn't always our stuff. We rather play tribalwars instead of tribalhugs.

DeletedUser

Lets face it. Both sides has thrown the gloves away and now its all about who can throw the cheapest hit to win the world

DeletedUser

No offence to omen but since when P-Ctrl and d.o.a(ex ash now d.o.a) territory is omen's territory:icon_rolleyes:. P-Ctrl have been at war against Omen since around June and the front-line hasn't changed more or less. And for Ash/d.o.a/howl! the front-line has changed but not that much, or should i say not as much as it should of been.

War with P-Ctrl hasn't been a focus til lately and P-Ctrl certainly seems like a higher quality tribe than what we've seen with Blood/Howl!/Ash/DOA. Will be fun to watch that battle.

OTOH, you might want to look a bit closer on the map. The problem I know you have reading the maps or looking at warstats is that these tribes are like cockroaches. No matter now hard you step, a bunch of them slither away. They're also nobling everything in site, so these give false impressions. Most of these villages nobled are empty so a false impression of tribe strength at any moment.

To progress, we started moving on Blood in late July/early August (they are no more). We moved on Howl! in August/September (most of them are gone, but some merged into Ash/DOA). We are now pushing on southern Ash (doa). Probably 30 villages have fallen in the last hour, another 50+ over the weekend. It's like nobling barbs, though, lots of work;-) Again, while there are many more Omen members, only about 5 or 10 of us are actively pushing in this area.

Personally I owe marajax and rokasx a visit all the way from my starting village in k94. I intend that to happen by Thanksgiving/Christmas (other events allowing) so I expect at that point only P-Ctrl and HEAT (One ally?) will be major tribes left.

DeletedUser

what a load of hot air and god syndrome.......

you took villages that were on the frontline ...those 5-10 players you mentioned had more villages and nukes available than our whole tribe 3 times over.

The thing with players in the top tribes is their ego grows way out of control because they believe that they are so much better than the "cockroaches" lmao

allaheadfull.... more like aheadfullofhotair ...you really need to get a grip with reality.Its so much harder trying to defend with a limited amount of defense at your disposal and try to encourage players with 40-60 villages who play this for fun not to give up than sit there with no danger,no 100+ incomings and have enough defense at your disposal to stack your frontline villages with 30k troops and you still have lost villages ROFL
Ive talked to a few guys in omen and they are pretty fun,level headed reasonable people who enjoy a bit of banter and dont take it too seriously,then theres guys like you who never show any respect for new players,smaller players are players generally in other tribe but your own.

you seem to think that i mind losing my virtual villages...mmmmmm so far off the mark,i enjoy this game when there is something to play for instead of continually building boring villages where it just goes on and on and on with no danger of losing...way to go you,you are awesome.

i played in 31 for 1 1/2 years was ranked in the top twenty players(you have to take into account that it was a far busier and more hostile world than this :p),made the honour list of that world,was part of a tribe much like OMEN is here but stopped playing because it was toooooo easy.....noooooo funnnnnn so go stroke your ego we are just laughing at your silly remarks.

and to say we noble everything in sight is so laughable.If anyone can be bothered to look at the stats for barb nobling they would see we hardly took any (in fact we out-lawed it until recently when the great OMEN were found to the biggest barbe takers) where as your tribe are barb mad...so kiss my chuddies

i had a little village in k94 pmsl

DeletedUser

The thing with players in the top tribes is their ego grows way out of control because they believe that they are so much better than the "cockroaches" lmao

Well, you might be a good player (tbd), but you (along with all the rim tribe dukes) built horrible tribes imho. You keep complaining about the advantage Omen has with size, but you still miss the point that the size of the omen members attacking you is not as large as you think. Folks are busy doing TONS of other things.

OTOH, here's a sampling of what we've seen so far (you tell me if even poor players led by even a halfway good duke would do this)

(1) All offensive player - 30 villages, 2 villages of d - player goes inactive right after the first noble train launch. Comes back after the first wave of nukes/nobles lands, then never comes back again.

(2) Mixed villages ALL over the place

(3) 30 second nobles trains (yes 30 seconds is the rule we see, however there's at least one player that likes to send a good-sized nuke, then unprotected nobles come 2 hours later) Guess he never heard of dodging? OTOH, the first time I sent a subsecond nuke/noble train at a Blood player with 30 villages he mailed me - "Wow, how did you do that?" Again, not bragging here as I wish these tribes were more challenging - farming is boring and nobling barbs is boring - attacking the rim tribes is like that.

(4) Sniping - In all our attacks against Blood, Howl!, Ash/doa only ONE player has sniped a noble train (that player also prenobled some villages and did generally a great job of defending himself) Haven't seen much of that. You think a player that has prepped for defense would know how to perform this simple d function?

(5) Players with 30 villages and NO ODA (I'm not even sure how that's possible, but perhaps they were all gift villages/internal nobling OR twstats is wrong)

And a myriad of other noobish behavior that frankly I don't want to pass along for fear of actually teaching your tribe something (because the rim dukes I've seen are not doing that). Heck, we get messages from some of these players commenting on what bad leadership they've gotten. I try to pass along a guide or a tip so they can improve and have more fun in their next w.

What's that saying about fearing sheep led by a lion vs the other way around? I hear the rim tribe calling their leadership. What are they hearing back? - "Baah, baah, baah..."

DeletedUser

Cry me a river, Omen hypocrites.
Hypocrites? I'm afraid that I did not know that One was at war with ChoCho when they merged in to us. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry, bad wording on my part. I was speaking relatively. Looking at a map, One has, or rather, had no borders with P-Ctrl. Omen did. To the normal way things are thought of, P-Ctrl would have thought to have been in Omen territory rather than One territory for expansion. I hope that's a bit more clear.

Also merging into one was maybe not our first choice. We were forced to do it to survive in this world due to the Omen-ChoCho merge. Merging isn't always our stuff. We rather play tribalwars instead of tribalhugs.

Oh, I never said anything about it being stupid or anything like that for those merging in to One. And you do realize that there really hasn't been a real war that was fought to a conclusion on this world, right?

DeletedUser

i cant talk for all rim tribes as i only talk to PCTRL who turned out to be a successful rim tribe until the merge with ONE.Howver my players and tribe are doing a great job defending mass incomings and killing many many nukes and sniping back as well as taking OMEN villages.We cant go on forever defending as our size will mean we run out of troops before you do.

you seem to be getting confused with BLOOD and MY TRIBE...even in your tirbe ive seen some very poor (noobish) play with support arriving 10 hrs after a village was taken LMAO and with one of your senior players very unhappy as he had told the guy TO SUPPORT STRAIGHT AFTER....OOPS didnt listen. NOOBS will hide in every tribe but get found out in a war all you can do is offer advice and try to get them to listen

not sure how many villages your side have lost but its quite a few ....also i go on about size because it matters greatly when you launch 480 attacks at a player with 50 villages ! how is going to know which are fakes (not talking about nobles and you should also realise that in a a war sending nobles tightly packed hello here are my nobles ;) together is not always the best way to do it..im sure being the awesome player you are you will know of an alternative method)

a lot of rim tribes are new players so they have to learn the basics as we all did, but with a huge well built tribe bearing down on them its harder to stay motivated to fight and log on as much as the committed,hardened gamer attacking them.Rememeber we all had a day when we were noobs.So for a newbie to see 100 incomings its enough for him/her to calll it a day

i really have no problem with OMEN attacking us,its part of the game and so much better to be involved in a war even if it means my own tribe being destroyed.I hope the majority of my tribe think likewise and see it as a great way to finish a world.

the only problem i have is the lack of respect shown by certain players in every tribe but then again it makes the forums worthwhile reading.

DeletedUser

Oh, I never said anything about it being stupid or anything like that for those merging in to One. And you do realize that there really hasn't been a real war that was fought to a conclusion on this world, right?
That was why i stated the word "Tribalhugs".

And there's a first time for everything:icon_wink:

oh and to allheadfull: Marajax has posted all my thoughts. Just needs to add you have stumbled mostly on either near inactives or when you have fallen on active players you just overflowed them with hundreds of attacks. for players that had maximum 50 villages, 100 incomings is already quite a bit, when it's 400 it's even harder, size matters. And of course only 5 omen players joined the fight. I doubt a player from across the world will come attack us

DeletedUser

Hypocrites? I'm afraid that I did not know that One was at war with ChoCho when they merged in to us. :icon_rolleyes:

Typical. Neglect what I posted and start about something irrelevant. The fact remains Omen is a hug-tribe that has had it too easy.

DeletedUser

Without merging into new K's... What were we to do? We have no targets alive in any other areas. Only HEAT that are on their last legs with minimum attacks, hardly fun for players that have more points than their entire tribe.

Since the merge (chocho/omen) Omen have been encroaching on our borders clustering up barbs and nobling into my K (Walker especially).. He took 5 villages last week that were over 120 hrs from him, deep in my clusters and with no other vils in range. Thats hardly the greatest way to maintain relationships either IMO.

At least their is life on the forum again :lol:

DeletedUser

One are just asking for it, I honestly I think Omen should declare and finish this world.. as we know its going to happen anyway by hugging, unless Omen decides to spice things up

DeletedUser

We are asking for nothing, we've just had quite enough with Omen's shitty attitude. If they want war, let them start it. Though they'll find that One is quite a bit harder than the barbs they're used to noble.

DeletedUser

I for one have been very quiet on these forums, and all though I cannot claim not to be bias being from ONE, I do have friends on both sides.
From a somewhat objective stand point and without all information, as I cannot be bothered to scrutinize the micro-political movments at every juncture, it seems to me that what ONE has just done is not entirely different then what OMEN did not too long ago.

Yeah we screamed bloody murder when you guys did what you guys did. You guys can go ahead and scream bloody murder now...

So what, lol, who really cares? Not me.