Smooth Move One

DeletedUser

Jurasu you get proof every day you just deny the fact it exists you would do great on Fox news

Des has yet to prove a single statement that he's made so far. It's not my responsibility to look for proof that verifies the opposition's argument.

Good luck to you too Adz :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Considering that we are not even close to the majority of the tribe attacking you, I find it quite premature to decide that as a tribe Omen sucks

DeletedUser86073

Yes your right, how silly of me......i'll try again......attacked around 10 of your players......Only 2 don't suck. So just 80% of your tribe suck. Famous saying - Your only as strong as your weakest link. You have weak Links.

Also, only one of your players has bothered to attack back.

We are catching up fast and you guys are doing jack s*#t about it.

DeletedUser

Yes your right, how silly of me......i'll try again......attacked around 10 of your players......Only 2 don't suck. So just 80% of your tribe suck. Famous saying - Your only as strong as your weakest link. You have weak Links.

Lets face it if ur gonna say ur strong as the weakest link then ONE gonna have some major problems

Your major rule is to be two faced? All this time I thought it was some innate characteristic of yours that you seemed to ignore but now that you made it clear that you are mentally unreliable everything is justified. Being two faced makes you enemies.. just ask my sister. One members beware as well, because Des has shown in the past that he will turn on people who he calls his friends and has just admitted it to being a strategy. What if I joined your tribe? Would you defend me? You aren't nice to me on the forums, but god knows what you'd think of me ingame.

You have poor social morales.

For once i agree with u

DeletedUser

Rokas beat me to it.

That cause you so scawwy! Take it as a sign of respect Adz :p

Some members are losing villages. Some members are gaining villages. It's the same on both sides, and expected at the beginning of a major war like this while both sides learn about their own weaknesses and then work to fix them.

DeletedUser86073

Hmmmmmm, can you guys please name our weak links then? I can name yours...

DeletedUser

Hmmmmmm, can you guys please name our weak links then? I can name yours...

Oh no, don't think I'll make it that easy on you. I'm not going to point out your weaknesses so that you can fix them. You have to find them on your own :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lets face it if ur gonna say ur strong as the weakest link then ONE gonna have some major problems
Starting by the sh#$t you did there before. Secondly One's weakest link must be their family tribe,their family tribe, as they have less points so normally. Omen's weakest link is not only Onoez, their family tribe, but also Omen. Well a high percentage of it anyway....

DeletedUser

Starting by the sh#$t you did there before. Secondly One's weakest link must be their family tribe,their family tribe, as they have less points so normally. Omen's weakest link is not only Onoez, their family tribe, but also Omen. Well a high percentage of it anyway....

Your one to talk seeing as Jax himself said you guys got no chance to win lol

DeletedUser

yup i said that rokas ..

but my point was that i would rather go down in a huge war than continually build village after village only then to quit because of boredom.I dont like easy battles where the opposition has little chance.The majority of wars we went into as ASH were as the smaller tribe and yet we truimphed.

against OMEN its vastly different,they have a huge adavntage over us both in terms of available nukes/villages and experience of their players.We have a lot of new players still learning (although learning very fast).I love the attitu in this tribe in the way they are fighting.We have lost a few players but everyone still messages me asking how we are doing and saying they had a lot of fun..

this FUN rok is what you could not understand

DeletedUser

but my point was that i would rather go down in a huge war than continually build village after village only then to quit because of boredom.I dont like easy battles where the opposition has little chance.The majority of wars we went into as ASH were as the smaller tribe and yet we truimphed.

against OMEN its vastly different,they have a huge adavntage over us both in terms of available nukes/villages and experience of their players.We have a lot of new players still learning (although learning very fast).I love the attitu in this tribe in the way they are fighting.We have lost a few players but everyone still messages me asking how we are doing and saying they had a lot of fun..

Hey!!! We agree in this area Marajax:)

I call what you are doing right now the "Butch and Sundance" mode after the ending movie scene. Although I don't like to think of Omen as the Bolivian Army, better for anyone to go out with their guns blazing, right?

DeletedUser

LOL allahead in agreement with me...this world is going to the dogs or i have lost the plot...could be both

oh and i def see the similarities between a very poorly led,poorly trained,poorly motivated army as the bolivians to OMENS horde :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL allahead in agreement with me...this world is going to the dogs or i have lost the plot...could be both

oh and i def see the similarities between a very poorly led,poorly trained,poorly motivated army as the bolivians to OMENS horde :)

Oh, really? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

full of hot air?

coz you so greatszzz :icon_rolleyes:

losing those MIXED villages finally got to your bitter nerve?

DeletedUser

yup i said that rokas ..

this FUN rok is what you could not understand

Lol FUN. I was and still am having fun watching stuff play out. You expected of me to make the game FUN for everyone and i simply refused to treat half the people like little kids and hold their hands while they learned stuff. People that are afraid to stick their neck out to try something wont get anywhere so this FUN concept i lost is in your eyes. For me its still there just in a different way.

DeletedUser

LOL thats what you do rokas...watch stuff play out.You probably made a pact with OMEN not to get involved and they wont attack you ;)

WHO ARE YOUR TRIBE ACTUALLY ATTACKING ??? so im COMPLETELY .lost as to how you are sticking your neck out ???? maybe you can eaplain ??

i will help new players learn the game ,its a part i enjoy where you prefer to threaten them with eviction when the oppose your ideas or dont know how to do something....

FUN is not in your vocabulary

DeletedUser

LOL thats what you do rokas...watch stuff play out.You probably made a pact with OMEN not to get involved and they wont attack you ;)

WHO ARE YOUR TRIBE ACTUALLY ATTACKING ??? so im COMPLETELY .lost as to how you are sticking your neck out ???? maybe you can eaplain ??

i will help new players learn the game ,its a part i enjoy where you prefer to threaten them with eviction when the oppose your ideas or dont know how to do something....

FUN is not in your vocabulary

lol i made no such deal and im not sticking my neck out anymore, no need anymore since you broke up the tribe and made yourselves primary targets its been very quiet for me. So i guess i can say, "thanks for sitting me on the bench coach, was getting tired of fighting OMEN" Im sitting back, building troops and watching it all play out. Lol i never threatened anybody for opposing my opinions if u got proof go ahead and post it.

btw. Who are you to decide what FUN is. I wasnt aware FUN is defined as Marajax approved activity..

DeletedUser

now Dtnempire that was said in JEST...i know it may be hard to understand but some times people say things on here that is not ALWAYS true .Im sorry if it went over your head and the big smily face at the end was not a clear enough indication.From now on when im joking i will say JOKE at the end,just for you :lol:

lol and you go on and on about mixed villages of a few players who no longer play.....i dont have the time or desire to sit every player and dictate how they build their villages.they are told the best ways then its upto them.If the build mixed villages then they will get found out.The majority of our tribe DO NOT.

This is a very simple game,there is no secret village/troop buld that no other player can pull off.Milli-sec noble trains just require more browser windows opened,no point bragging about it....

FINALLy BACK TO ROKAS :icon_eek:

rok 5 players stayed with you..3 of those dont talk,i left on my own,never invited anybody,they asked .......nough said[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

now Dtnempire that was said in JEST...i know it may be hard to understand but some times people say things on here that is not ALWAYS true .Im sorry if it went over your head and the big smily face at the end was not a clear enough indication.From now on when im joking i will say JOKE at the end,just for you :lol:

lol and you go on and on about mixed villages of a few players who no longer play.....i dont have the time or desire to sit every player and dictate how they build their villages.they are told the best ways then its upto them.If the build mixed villages then they will get found out.The majority of our tribe DO NOT.

This is a very simple game,there is no secret village/troop buld that no other player can pull off.Milli-sec noble trains just require more browser windows opened,no point bragging about it....

FINALLy BACK TO ROKAS :icon_eek:

rok 5 players stayed with you..3 of those dont talk,i left on my own,never invited anybody,they asked .......nough said

Lol ok well im ending this discussion since you got nothing interesting to say but note this, some of the members that joined you, i sent them to you so lets not foul ourselves thinking that they all left because they love you lol. Before u even saying anything back. yes i have proof of that.