Smooth Move One

angrim

I for one have been very quiet on these forums, and all though I cannot claim not to be bias being from ONE, I do have friends on both sides.
From a somewhat objective stand point and without all information, as I cannot be bothered to scrutinize the micro-political movments at every juncture, it seems to me that what ONE has just done is not entirely different then what OMEN did not too long ago.

Yeah we screamed bloody murder when you guys did what you guys did. You guys can go ahead and scream bloody murder now...

So what, lol, who really cares? Not me.

So what tribe that One was in the middle of a full-scale war against did Omen merge with? I must have missed that. The only merger that I recall One making a big fuss about was when Omen merged with a tribe that One was allied with. That's a significantly different event.

DeletedUser

Mike Powa, Gartin,.... I really don't know and really don't care tbh

DeletedUser

So what tribe that One was in the middle of a full-scale war against did Omen merge with? I must have missed that. The only merger that I recall One making a big fuss about was when Omen merged with a tribe that One was allied with. That's a significantly different event.

You have a point

Des care to "reply" to this?

DeletedUser

You have a point

Des care to "reply" to this?

Boy, you do need help if you're going to blindly follow what angrim states.

True, One was allied to ChoCho, but what everyone seems to be forgetting here is that 1) One was promised ChoCho would merge into them and 2) before and after the merge, Omen and ChoCho were constantly bullying One, making it seem like they were up to war, thus legitimating every move we've done since the Omen-ChoCho merge.

Now, can we drop the subject? It's silly.

DeletedUser

Boy, you do need help if you're going to blindly follow what angrim states.

True, One was allied to ChoCho, but what everyone seems to be forgetting here is that 1) One was promised ChoCho would merge into them and 2) before and after the merge, Omen and ChoCho were constantly bullying One, making it seem like they were up to war, thus legitimating every move we've done since the Omen-ChoCho merge.

Now, can we drop the subject? It's silly.

Its not my fault im like this :p

Question: just curious how were they bullying you?

DeletedUser

Check the previous threads about the subject. I'm not going to explain it all just for you.

DeletedUser

Omen was informed months ago, or something like that, that these tribes were allied with One. One asked Omen to stop attacking, they did not. Also, Omen continued to noble barbs in our clusters, which to me and many others looked like posturing for war. It's obvious to me that we aren't being taken seriously or respected at all. The rim tribes we merged with feel the same, so it made sense to merge.

Omen doesn't have to like it or even accept it, it's totally up to them.

DeletedUser

Typical. Neglect what I posted and start about something irrelevant. The fact remains Omen is a hug-tribe that has had it too easy.
We tried warring R4KI. One recruited them. We tried fighting Fremen. P-Ctrl recruited them. We in turn the try to war P-Ctrl, and One once again recruits them. We're the hug tribe?

I for one have been very quiet on these forums, and all though I cannot claim not to be bias being from ONE, I do have friends on both sides.
From a somewhat objective stand point and without all information, as I cannot be bothered to scrutinize the micro-political movments at every juncture, it seems to me that what ONE has just done is not entirely different then what OMEN did not too long ago.

Yeah we screamed bloody murder when you guys did what you guys did. You guys can go ahead and scream bloody murder now...

So what, lol, who really cares? Not me.
The one major difference was that One wasn't at war with ChoCho. We were and are at war with the rim tribes that One just recruited. No matter how you try to phrase it, there is no working around that one difference.

And Des, I'm still waiting to see proof of how Omen was "bullying" One. If you're going to make a statement, especially one as outrageous as that, you should be ready to back it up.

DeletedUser

We tried warring R4KI. One recruited them. We tried fighting Fremen. P-Ctrl recruited them. We in turn the try to war P-Ctrl, and One once again recruits them. We're the hug tribe?

Wait, let me rephrase that.

You hid behind One's back during the war against R4KI. Once One defeated R4KI, you popped up and yelled "Nice job guys, we were about to help out and attack them too! We get a big share of the spoils now, huh?"

Then you indeed wanted to declare war on Fremen, a tribe plagued by banned leaders and internal strife, which was eventually merged into P-Ctrl, a tribe that did more damage to them than your tribe.

Then you merge with ChoCho and create a pet tribe that is roughly the size of P-Ctrl. Honestly, you call that a fair war?

So yes, you're a hug tribe. You have done nothing in W45 history except targetting easy prey, hiding behind people's backs and merging other tribes.

And Des, I'm still waiting to see proof of how Omen was "bullying" One. If you're going to make a statement, especially one as outrageous as that, you should be ready to back it up.

1. Omen nobled into our clusters.
2. You continuously tried to force us to make concessions in the Default situation, even after Stalker said there was no problem and agreed that Omen had other priorities right now.
3. Many mails I sent to make contact, were ignored.

That's a nice start. Heck, the fact you're making trouble about this instead of trying to fix it, says enough. Either you don't want any allies, or you just plain suck at keeping allies.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one reading all of this and thinking "Hey, heres an idea. Perhaps you should stop bitching and war each other"

I know its a strange concept to W45 but its the best and most fun way to solve these frustrations you have with each other (not to mention the very point of this game as a whole :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

Will the omen op be anything like their one on r4ki last time :lol::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wait, let me rephrase that.

You hid behind One's back during the war against R4KI. Once One defeated R4KI, you popped up and yelled "Nice job guys, we were about to help out and attack them too! We get a big share of the spoils now, huh?"
Do you even remember the plans for the R4KI war? We were supposed to attack in waves, one tribe attacking at a time, in order to force R4KI to start moving defense to one front and then hit them from another side. This was YOUR plan, but it seems that you conveniently forget that fact. And even after you recruited R4KI, all we asked for was Sherlock.

Then you indeed wanted to declare war on Fremen, a tribe plagued by banned leaders and internal strife, which was eventually merged into P-Ctrl, a tribe that did more damage to them than your tribe.
Neither Vlad Hark nor Muaddib were banned when we began the war. Vlad liked to talk a lot, and we talked through the first several days of the war. Then, for whatever reason, he told me he was sitting Muaddib, and the next day I start getting coordinated attacks from the two accounts sent at me, so of course I report them. They got banned. Vlad never came back, for reasons unknown, and I can only assume that Muad didn't return in time to appeal the ban before his account was deleted from the world.

And we did more damage during the war than P-Ctrl. The only way that P-Ctrl did more damage to Fremen than us is if you are looking at the conquers after the merge as well, where P-Ctrl members and those newly over from Fremen ate all of the inactives that they were sitting.

Then you merge with ChoCho and create a pet tribe that is roughly the size of P-Ctrl. Honestly, you call that a fair war?
I fail to see the problem with merging or in creating a pet tribe. Is this against some unwritten code of conduct you play by? And fair war? What are you talking about?

So yes, you're a hug tribe. You have done nothing in W45 history except targetting easy prey, hiding behind people's backs and merging other tribes.
Just because you keep restating it won't make it true. Every time we've targetted anyone, they've been taken in by another tribe.

1. Omen nobled into our clusters.
One has done the same, though I will admit not to the same degree

2. You continuously tried to force us to make concessions in the Default situation, even after Stalker said there was no problem and agreed that Omen had other priorities right now.
In the R4KI war plans that YOU made, we were to attack Default and Sherlock since they were closest to us. Of course, you guys ended the war early by recruiting much of R4KI, mostly before we could get started. You did indeed ask if you could recruit Default, since you knew we were attacking him, and Stalker agreed. However, this is the point on which you are mixing up details. Sherlock was not part of that deal, and we told you we planned to continue eating him. However, as soon as Default was in One, he turned around and claimed all of Sherlock's villages and told us we couldn't have any. I asked both Default and yourself to refrain from nobling any Sherlock villages until we could come to an agreement on them. Instead, you kept putting me off and stalling while Default completely ignored me and continued to eat Sherlock villages.

3. Many mails I sent to make contact, were ignored.
Maybe it was because you kept mailing the wrong people? I was and am the diplomat of Omen. Unless you had some sort of personal grievance against me, or wanted to discuss a personal matter with another member, anything mails should have been sent to me. Since the problems with Sherlock, the only time I received a message from you personally was to say the following:

Desmaroth on 08.07. at 10:23
To Stalker and Jurasu.

I believe our grand ideal of a quick ending to the world has been betrayed by Mitsche. Like in the war against R4KI, he seems to eager to have his own idea of the matter. As you might know already, it was the plan of Mitsche and I to merge both our tribes and then merge with Omen (I believe you are still for this idea, right Stalker?) to create a supertribe and end this world ASAP.

Recently however, ChoCho has been recruiting rabble from SRA and now WB. Mitsche's tribe is now full of crap players I would never want to see in my tribe, making it impossible to merge. I have sent Mitsche a mail regarding this, but I doubt that he will agree to the fact all WB and SRA players need to be eliminated, except those that can show me that they are indeed skilled.

Anyway, this led me to the conclusion I better prepare a merge with my oldest allies, Omen, first. You guys are luckily still pure and devoid of recruitment of crappy players. A merge would also solve some of our problems, such as inactivity in certain areas.

A Skype chat would come in handy for this thing. I'm usually online from 10:00 ST to 24:00 ST. Anyway, I hope to hear of your ideas and opinion on the matter.

Regards,
D.
I was not in Omen at the time this agreement was made, if it ever was, and I'm not shy in saying I do not like the idea. I don't want a quick ending through merging. Sort of ironic that you were proposing a deal that you are now accusing us of now, isn't it?

That's a nice start. Heck, the fact you're making trouble about this instead of trying to fix it, says enough. Either you don't want any allies, or you just plain suck at keeping allies.
We're making trouble? We declared war on P-Ctrl and D.O.A. We told you right after ChoCho merged into Omen that we wished to continue the alliance. You then go and recruit P-Ctrl and turn D.O.A into your own "pet tribe." This whole situation has turned into a major example of the pot calling the kettle black.

DeletedUser

Do you even remember the plans for the R4KI war? We were supposed to attack in waves, one tribe attacking at a time, in order to force R4KI to start moving defense to one front and then hit them from another side. This was YOUR plan, but it seems that you conveniently forget that fact. And even after you recruited R4KI, all we asked for was Sherlock.

It was planned you would move out very quickly, some days after Omen. But of course, when the time came, I noticed One was the only tribe actually hurting R4KI, while other tribes were doing everything wrong (Omen), or just nothing (your tribe). Therefor, we had the right to do anything we wanted with the ex-R4KI players. Besides, it was Stalker who said we could keep Sherlock.

Neither Vlad Hark nor Muaddib were banned when we began the war. Vlad liked to talk a lot, and we talked through the first several days of the war. Then, for whatever reason, he told me he was sitting Muaddib, and the next day I start getting coordinated attacks from the two accounts sent at me, so of course I report them. They got banned. Vlad never came back, for reasons unknown, and I can only assume that Muad didn't return in time to appeal the ban before his account was deleted from the world.

There's a difference between starting a war and actually warring.

And we did more damage during the war than P-Ctrl. The only way that P-Ctrl did more damage to Fremen ate all of the inactives that they were sitting.

There's a difference between getting caps on another tribe and actually doing damage to it.

I fail to see the problem with merging or in creating a pet tribe. Is this against some unwritten code of conduct you play by? And fair war? What are you talking about?

You're just an academy tribe now. Yuck, times have indeed changed is such things are considered normal. We also have a pet tribe, but only to counter yours. I condemn the use of academies and no one can truly call himself a true TW player if you actually agree pet tribes (academies) are OK to have.

And you don't really have to be a smart person to realize that saying you're a war tribe because you warred P-Ctrl, a much smaller tribe, is bullcrap. It's like saying you're good at boxing because you can defeat toddlers.

Just because you keep restating it won't make it true. Every time we've targetted anyone, they've been taken in by another tribe.

Oh yes, and you've targetted so many tribes. :icon_rolleyes:

One has done the same, though I will admit not to the same degree

You expect us to sit idle while you do such stupid stuff?

In the R4KI war plans that YOU made, we were to attack Default and Sherlock since they were closest to us. Of course, you guys ended the war early by recruiting much of R4KI, mostly before we could get started. You did indeed ask if you could recruit Default, since you knew we were attacking him, and Stalker agreed. However, this is the point on which you are mixing up details. Sherlock was not part of that deal, and we told you we planned to continue eating him. However, as soon as Default was in One, he turned around and claimed all of Sherlock's villages and told us we couldn't have any. I asked both Default and yourself to refrain from nobling any Sherlock villages until we could come to an agreement on them. Instead, you kept putting me off and stalling while Default completely ignored me and continued to eat Sherlock villages.

1. Omen's operations on Sherlock and Default completely failed. I was appalled at that time by so much incompetence. Even when we were heavily hitting R4KI and R4KI sitters were cracking, they still did not manage to gain any success.

2. As I said, you had to move out sooner. I was under the impression Stalker informed you of that, but apparantly not. The war did not end soon, you just didn't start on time.

3. Stalker agreed that Jeps was ours, as I tried telling you. We were willing to negotiate something, but not if that meant those villages would stay unnobled during the process. Keeping inactives unnobled is a recipe for disaster.

Maybe it was because you kept mailing the wrong people? I was and am the diplomat of Omen. Unless you had some sort of personal grievance against me, or wanted to discuss a personal matter with another member, anything mails should have been sent to me. Since the problems with Sherlock, the only time I received a message from you personally was to say the following:

I completely refuse to negotiate with a tribe through multiple channels since that only brings confusion, which was nicely illustrated by the Default deal. Stalker was always my point of contact in Omen since we had been close for a long time. If you were responsable for a certain subject, you should've informed me so. I only mailed you that time because Stalker stopped reading and answering my mails.

I was not in Omen at the time this agreement was made, if it ever was, and I'm not shy in saying I do not like the idea. I don't want a quick ending through merging. Sort of ironic that you were proposing a deal that you are now accusing us of now, isn't it?

I do what a geopolitical situation forces me to do. The world at that time was ready for a quick end, as agreed by Stalker, Mitsche, formz and me. I stick to my agreements, others apparantly not.

We're making trouble? We declared war on P-Ctrl and D.O.A. We told you right after ChoCho merged into Omen that we wished to continue the alliance. You then go and recruit P-Ctrl and turn D.O.A into your own "pet tribe." This whole situation has turned into a major example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Yeah right, that's like hitting your best friend in the face after sleeping with his girlfriend and saying you still want to be his friend. ChoCho was ours, as agreed after the war with R4KI. The very moment you merged without compensating us, you ruined the alliance. I see no reason to not merge with the enemies of a tribe that has no motivation to do my tribe any good.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one reading all of this and thinking "Hey, heres an idea. Perhaps you should stop bitching and war each other"

I know its a strange concept to W45 but its the best and most fun way to solve these frustrations you have with each other (not to mention the very point of this game as a whole :icon_rolleyes:)

Yeah, right! Much easier to pretend the world is over....

DeletedUser

It was planned you would move out very quickly, some days after Omen. But of course, when the time came, I noticed One was the only tribe actually hurting R4KI, while other tribes were doing everything wrong (Omen), or just nothing (your tribe). Therefor, we had the right to do anything we wanted with the ex-R4KI players. Besides, it was Stalker who said we could keep Sherlock.
The plan was set to unfold over weeks, not very quickly. We've already gone over the CATS arguments multiple times, but you seem to forget what went on. The first time we argued over it you claimed that CATS wasn't even part of the planning! Already you are trying to alter details to support yourself. But, as I've said before, CATS job was to watch Fremen and gauge their reaction. If they joined R4KI in the war, we were to attack them. If several weeks passed with them not making a move, we'd turn and hit R4KI. We never got the chance.

There's a difference between starting a war and actually warring.
You didn't even bother to respond to my post, just stated something completely off the wall.

There's a difference between getting caps on another tribe and actually doing damage to it.
We were responsible for the banning of MuadDib and Vlad Hark, the two leaders of the tribe. Btardlolumad and Carolynpt folded under our attacks and deleted their accounts. Other members were starting to lose villages. Unless you claim that this credit all goes to P-Ctrl because they asked for our help in the first place, we did the most damage.

You're just an academy tribe now.
News to me. Who are we an academy tribe to?

Yuck, times have indeed changed is such things are considered normal. We also have a pet tribe, but only to counter yours. I condemn the use of academies and no one can truly call himself a true TW player if you actually agree pet tribes (academies) are OK to have.
You really are a hypocrite aren't you? In one sentence you justify having an academy, and then in the very next condemn the use of academies. Pick one side of the line and stay on it. You can't stand with one foot on either side and wait to see how things will play out.

Personally, I don't condemn academies. I do indeed think they are a very beneficial part of this game, if used correctly. They have gained a bad name, though, because of the vast number of tribes that squander their usefulness or don't understand their true purpose. You are completely wrong in saying a "true" TW player would never use academies. In this game, you use whatever you can to further yourself. Disregarding the idea entirely is a very bad mistake.

And you don't really have to be a smart person to realize that saying you're a war tribe because you warred P-Ctrl, a much smaller tribe, is bullcrap. It's like saying you're good at boxing because you can defeat toddlers.
Don't put words in my mouth. I never called Omen a war tribe. Honestly, this part of your post had no place in this topic and was just a failed attempt at a low blow directed at Omen.

Oh yes, and you've targetted so many tribes. :icon_rolleyes:
Omen targetted R4KI. One recruited them.
Omen targetted Fremen. P-Ctrl recruited them.
Omen targetted P-Ctrl. One recruited them.
Omen targetted D.O.A. One recruited them.

So yes, I would consider four times in a single world to be a significant number.

You expect us to sit idle while you do such stupid stuff?
Obviously you missed my point entirely. I wasn't saying that you should do nothing. I'm saying that if you are going to criticize Omen for something, try doing it over something that One isn't guilty of as well.

1. Omen's operations on Sherlock and Default completely failed. I was appalled at that time by so much incompetence. Even when we were heavily hitting R4KI and R4KI sitters were cracking, they still did not manage to gain any success.
Again, we had barely started the war when you recruited R4KI. Again, we gave you permission to recruit Default. Again, as soon as he was in One, Default claimed all of Sherlock's villages and defended against any attacks sent at it.

2. As I said, you had to move out sooner. I was under the impression Stalker informed you of that, but apparantly not. The war did not end soon, you just didn't start on time.
Again, we waited until the agreed upon time to start. You can't change the past just to suit your own views, try as you might.

3. Stalker agreed that Jeps was ours, as I tried telling you. We were willing to negotiate something, but not if that meant those villages would stay unnobled during the process. Keeping inactives unnobled is a recipe for disaster.
I can't fairly answer this point until I know who Jeps is.

I completely refuse to negotiate with a tribe through multiple channels since that only brings confusion, which was nicely illustrated by the Default deal. Stalker was always my point of contact in Omen since we had been close for a long time. If you were responsable for a certain subject, you should've informed me so. I only mailed you that time because Stalker stopped reading and answering my mails.
I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I'm the only one you should have been contacting as I've been head diplomat since I joined Omen, and I told you so, as well as changing the tribal profile to say as much. Would you like pictures next time to help you decipher the meaning of my words?

I do what a geopolitical situation forces me to do. The world at that time was ready for a quick end, as agreed by Stalker, Mitsche, formz and me. I stick to my agreements, others apparantly not.
There is no such thing as a geopolitical situation with the capability to force you to do anything. And again, you use evidence that contradicts your statement. Stalker, Formz, Mitsche, and yourself may or may not have agreed to try to end the world quickly. I don't know, I wasn't there, so I'll leave it as a hypothetical situation. Anyways, that's the opinion of four individuals, not the world. Don't try projecting the thoughts of the minority upon the majority, especially when it isn't true.

Yeah right, that's like hitting your best friend in the face after sleeping with his girlfriend and saying you still want to be his friend. ChoCho was ours, as agreed after the war with R4KI. The very moment you merged without compensating us, you ruined the alliance. I see no reason to not merge with the enemies of a tribe that has no motivation to do my tribe any good.
Funny. ChoCho had its own leadership, its own plans, its own goals. If they were "yours" as you claim, they would have joined you then, now wouldn't they have? And compensating you? This was a deal between two tribes, neither of which was One. Are we required to pay tribute to One any time we make a move? What about our compensation for recruiting P-Ctrl and D.O.A? :icon_rolleyes:

mattcurr

If you discount like 2 inactive accounts R4KI didnt really lose any villages, to pretend that the war plan worked is stupid, the only part of the war plan that worked, is the fact that it started a week before I started working two jobs, and 90 hours a week. Pap refused to do anything, simz quit, and the rest of the leadership disappeared, the leadership of R4KI failed, which was mostly me, no-one defeated us but us.

The attacks that omen sent were the worst I have seen in my 4 years in tw. I defended the default account with practically no support against an attack you planned for months with your entire tribe, and lost 3 villages. If those are really the stats you want to push forth as a successful war go ahead but it makes no sense.

Cut the crap guys there are 0 war tribes in this world, the few that were were quickly wiped out, and R4KI failed due to me. To tell the history in any other way would be just plain ignorance.

DeletedUser

The plan was set to unfold over weeks, not very quickly. We've already gone over the CATS arguments multiple times, but you seem to forget what went on. The first time we argued over it you claimed that CATS wasn't even part of the planning! Already you are trying to alter details to support yourself. But, as I've said before, CATS job was to watch Fremen and gauge their reaction. If they joined R4KI in the war, we were to attack them. If several weeks passed with them not making a move, we'd turn and hit R4KI. We never got the chance.

Stalker assured me CATS would move against R4KI a few days after Omen, to hit at the same time as SRA. You didn't, but neither did SRA. But heck, I already said One was the only tribe pulling its weight during the war.

You didn't even bother to respond to my post, just stated something completely off the wall.

It's actually quite relevant, but you don't seem to understand it.

We were responsible for the banning of MuadDib and Vlad Hark, the two leaders of the tribe. Btardlolumad and Carolynpt folded under our attacks and deleted their accounts. Other members were starting to lose villages. Unless you claim that this credit all goes to P-Ctrl because they asked for our help in the first place, we did the most damage.

Yet it was P-Ctrl who won the war, not you. Please just try thinking. I know it must be hard.

News to me. Who are we an academy tribe to?

You're part of one. :/

You really are a hypocrite aren't you? In one sentence you justify having an academy, and then in the very next condemn the use of academies. Pick one side of the line and stay on it. You can't stand with one foot on either side and wait to see how things will play out.

Actually, it's all quite logical. I dislike academy/pet/sister tribes, yet the current geopolitical forced us to get one of our own. No one forced you to get one, yet you did. Which makes you kinda fail.

Personally, I don't condemn academies. I do indeed think they are a very beneficial part of this game, if used correctly. They have gained a bad name, though, because of the vast number of tribes that squander their usefulness or don't understand their true purpose. You are completely wrong in saying a "true" TW player would never use academies. In this game, you use whatever you can to further yourself. Disregarding the idea entirely is a very bad mistake.

And that's why you'll not be taken seriously in a serious world.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never called Omen a war tribe. Honestly, this part of your post had no place in this topic and was just a failed attempt at a low blow directed at Omen.

Good, then we agree on the fact you're a hug tribe. Because yes, you are.

Omen targetted R4KI. One recruited them.
Omen targetted Fremen. P-Ctrl recruited them.
Omen targetted P-Ctrl. One recruited them.
Omen targetted D.O.A. One recruited them.

Omen failed in even coming close to hurting R4KI. Honestly, we saved Omen from being demolished by R4KI. Those guys would've eaten Omen alive, even though they were largely inactive.
Honestly. I don't understand why you even try to take credit for defeating Fremen. They were weak and, as I said, it's like taking credit for punching babies in the face or something.
And we had every reason to recruit them. There's no way we're just going to let you goons do what you want.

So yes, I would consider four times in a single world to be a significant number.

No, not really. You're a hugger. Face it.

Obviously you missed my point entirely. I wasn't saying that you should do nothing. I'm saying that if you are going to criticize Omen for something, try doing it over something that One isn't guilty of as well.

Um yes, I can do that. I criticise everything Omen stands for: barb nobling, pet tribes, treachery,... One has done nothing of those things, except the creation of a pet tribe, which was necessary to put some counterweight in the world.

Again, we had barely started the war when you recruited R4KI. Again, we gave you permission to recruit Default. Again, as soon as he was in One, Default claimed all of Sherlock's villages and defended against any attacks sent at it.

And again, Stalker approved of it all.

Again, we waited until the agreed upon time to start. You can't change the past just to suit your own views, try as you might.

Dear god, stop trying to say you were going to participate. You're a hugger: your plan was to hide during the war.

I can't fairly answer this point until I know who Jeps is.

Ah, my mistake. I meant Sherlock.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I'm the only one you should have been contacting as I've been head diplomat since I joined Omen, and I told you so, as well as changing the tribal profile to say as much. Would you like pictures next time to help you decipher the meaning of my words?

Stalker has always told me he was the person I should turn to, even long after you joined Omen. And that was a good choice, seeing as you suck at diplomacy.

There is no such thing as a geopolitical situation with the capability to force you to do anything. And again, you use evidence that contradicts your statement. Stalker, Formz, Mitsche, and yourself may or may not have agreed to try to end the world quickly. I don't know, I wasn't there, so I'll leave it as a hypothetical situation. Anyways, that's the opinion of four individuals, not the world. Don't try projecting the thoughts of the minority upon the majority, especially when it isn't true.

Uh, yes there is. Take the current situation for example: you practically forced One to merge with P-Ctrl by bullying us both.

And yes, we agreed on ending the world quickly. And seeing as we were the 4 leaders of the world back then, it should've happened.

Funny. ChoCho had its own leadership, its own plans, its own goals. If they were "yours" as you claim, they would have joined you then, now wouldn't they have? And compensating you? This was a deal between two tribes, neither of which was One. Are we required to pay tribute to One any time we make a move? What about our compensation for recruiting P-Ctrl and D.O.A? :icon_rolleyes:

They couldn't have joined us for the simple reason we didn't have room. Dude, you're really ignorant about the post-R4KI era.

Yes, compensation. ChoCho was promised to One and you, as an allied tribe, should've worked something out. And you can't honestly expect us to give you compensation when you've never done anything yourself. But heck, you're a bit ignorant about politics anyway, it seems.

DeletedUser

Stalker assured me CATS would move against R4KI a few days after Omen, to hit at the same time as SRA. You didn't, but neither did SRA. But heck, I already said One was the only tribe pulling its weight during the war.

Well, then Stalker must have told you something else than we heard from him, because the message were clear: Take out Fremen and wait for further orders. One day though we got some orders that we could randomly send noble trains on R4ki members, no planning though, something I found very chaotic. (that were few days before the war ended) Then most villages close to Cats members already were claimed by Omen members, and its quite obvious that it needs a little planning if we then should start sending noble train over 200 + hours. You can not just send at will, or you can, but the result will not be that good. However, we never got any orders to move against R4kI in any planned operations and therefore it might seem like Cats were hidding, but in fact we had orders to take out Fremen(R4KI allied) and then Omen was supposed to tell us if they needed us to help them with R4kI.