Smurfs and Online

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser118603

We are recruiting all the time and will accept anyone. Please write us and harass us if you want to join a great tribe

DeletedUser118822

Wow shots fired haha, actually we are all friends in Smurf's =). Many of us have played together on other worlds. I know about 60% of the tribe from past worlds, and the other 40% are friends of players that I know. We are like one big happy family :lol:. So please, don't apply, because we won't be accpeting your application

Ignoramus of the Law

PnP starting early.
Well done Brad. Well done.

DeletedUser117534

Love it , if you only spawned as neighbours we might have our first war by Friday :p

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Very humorous. I love the fact that the duke of a tribe with a full member count pre-world is calling us mass recruiters. If you check the stats you will see that nearly every single one of my players I have played with on previous worlds.

DeletedUser118822

Anyways, now you have met the Duke of the Infamous Smurfs and the Co-Duke. If you need any assistance from the dream tag team you know where to find us

DeletedUser118603

Very humorous. I love the fact that the duke of a tribe with a full member count pre-world is calling us mass recruiters. If you check the stats you will see that nearly every single one of my players I have played with on previous worlds.

You are right, I absolutely know no one I am playing with I just randomly invited them. I will say I know 99% of my tribe from either playing with them or against them at one time or another. You do not want me to pull "stats" if I recall I rimmed several of your members on 84 because I was bored...I am just a noob though that mass recruits.

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I wasn't throwing shots. I never said you were a mass recruiter. I simply was pointing out the fact that I'm not either.

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Also it is easy to rim any player when their tribe is fighting 3 tribes more than double their size on 3 fronts at the same time. Any good player would do the smart thing and pick off villages in that scenario.

Cant really even be mad at you for that because I would have done the same thing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118822

dr. distraught mentally;6995975 You do not want me to pull "stats" if I recall I rimmed several of your members on 84 because I was bored...I am just a noob though that mass recruits.

That was then, this is now mate. You started this little PnP tiff by trying to call us out as mass recruiters. Don't puff out your chest and try to intimidate us by calling out old world stats. I will say you have good players, no doubt there, but I have serious doubts about how they will all work together under one banner. A lot of ego in that tribe, a lot of players who think they know what is best for the masses, a lot of old Dukes, They will be quite the group to try and control. It may work out in the early game, but once they all start getting their own ideas as to how they think the tribe should be run, you may realize you have bitten off more than you can chew.

Anyways, Good Luck to PD. Can't wait to see the spawns

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I have some friends in there and know many of the players myself and don't doubt the skills. Here's to a good spawn and a great world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser118603

See told you Online would take in everyone...They already starting tribe number two

DeletedUser83995

Brad, you can't really pick on a tribe that recruits all the time when you still hold the TW record for most tribe changes on a world in the first 20 days on W84.

DeletedUser

Its just more nonsense from PD i sure hope they dont last a long time on this world because these forums will be abandoned by any play with a shred of dignity

DeletedUser

Its just more nonsense from PD i sure hope they dont last a long time on this world because these forums will be abandoned by any play with a shred of dignity

All the threads in the forum are made by PD members, with out PD the forums would be dead . noob

DeletedUser118603

I ordered my guys to spam the externals to bring some life back to it.

DeletedUser

yeh and this what you call life just your tribes bs turning this forum into a pissing contest go play the game see how many people you can ally aswell as recruit

DeletedUser118603

yeh and this what you call life just your tribes bs turning this forum into a pissing contest go play the game see how many people you can ally aswell as recruit

You are truly butt hurt...Did I rim you or something recently?