Smurf's and -VVV-

Sasa12222

These two look the ready for the world to start.Are they the 1 and 2 tribe of world 18? :icon_eek:

homosapien812

the worlds not even stared yet, anything is possible

Sasa12222

Yeah i agree but so far it doesn't look like many people are interested in this world.

DeletedUser

Spread Out

How do you know how spread out they are going to be its random placement

homosapien812

every1 starts from the iddle at the beginnin, workin there way outwards

Sasa12222

Thats the problem.Random placing means you just get put anywhere lol.Its hard to land by each other like that.

NOT-ROME

Abviously you dont know how to make a tribe. if you only take over 1 area then you only get victory in that area. If you want victory you have to be everywhere!!!

Sasa12222

I see what you are saying but if you are to spread you cant really support each other.

DeletedUser32537

Abviously you dont know how to make a tribe. if you only take over 1 area then you only get victory in that area. If you want victory you have to be everywhere!!!

Perfect tactic... 1 member in eatch Kontinent :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the point is for each member to be able to hold his/her own until that support arrives if u cnt hold a village for a day or two then u dont really deserve that village now do you?

homosapien812

the point is for each member to be able to hold his/her own until that support arrives if u cnt hold a village for a day or two then u dont really deserve that village now do you?

and if u cant hold it then the tribe will fail

Sasa12222

So you are saying about 40 members in each k can hold on and win that K?
Thats pretty much impossible.

I see what everyone is saying but i still think that tribes that start tight together last longer.