Smurf's and -VVV-

DeletedUser

In the first few days it is quantity rather than quality that make up a tribes points. If smurfs are recruiting for quality expect to see them climb up over the next few weeks.

Personally I have no idea who is in the tribe so can't comment on the quality. Which smurfs should we keep an eye out for?

DeletedUser

In the first few days it is quantity rather than quality that make up a tribes points. If smurfs are recruiting for quality expect to see them climb up over the next few weeks.

Personally I have no idea who is in the tribe so can't comment on the quality. Which smurfs should we keep an eye out for?

Current Smurfs Rank: 20
Members: 39

not even 40 members yet and still competing...pretty imprssive i would say

Last edited by a moderator:

hogarth01

Hey Smurfs if you want to proper Own why don't you add Smurf Land to your buddy list. He owns all Smurfs lol.

Even though he is small.

DeletedUser

Smurfwatch: 9 Smurfs 4.912 6.451 58 111 58 111

They're moving up now. Interestingly, their average points is lower than that of Coco :icon_wink: Guess it's because Coco have fewer members.

DeletedUser

They fell to 12 now.

the last legion (~LL~) formally known as the smurfs is now ranked 5th in the world
we are still growing and have the least amount of members in the top 10 (all skill ... lol :p)
looks like we arent doing so bad after all :)

Sasa12222

Keep up thew good work.If i would of stayed i would of pushed you maybe in the 4or 3rd spot. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this prediction is correct so far because right now the last legion (~LL~) formally known as the smurfs is ranked 3rd and Death! (Die!) formally known as Veni Vedi Vici is ranked 4th

Hordes of chaos

is last legion from world 1 aswell? cause i swear my tribe is allied with a tribe called that there =P