Smurf's and -VVV-

DeletedUser

GL with that since that will make too many chiefs no indians

kingadam167

Does everyone hate VVV?

I'm not in there tribe just interessted as I can't be bothard to read 4 pages.

DeletedUser

Does everyone hate VVV?

I have nothing against -VVV-, I am going to hold judgement on them until nobling. Then we'll see if they are mass recruited noobs or not.

DeletedUser

-VVV- have sent me recruiting messages before I've even joined the world.

More people need to join so I can get a nice peacful spot out in the suberbs of the outer core :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

-VVV- have sent me recruiting messages before I've even joined the world.

More people need to join so I can get a nice peacful spot out in the suberbs of the outer core :icon_wink:

Draw a comic about the situation 8)

DeletedUser

Why not join now? pss go for K43

Lifeshade>>K43
Lifeshade used to be in Storm :)

(of course I think the last time I logged in you took me off your friend list :icon_cry:)

note: different name << I quited and have deleted the account

Obadia>>paint Propaganda pwns

DeletedUser

Why not join now? pss go for K43

Lifeshade>>K43
Lifeshade used to be in Storm :)

(of course I think the last time I logged in you took me off your friend list :icon_cry:)

note: different name << I quited and have deleted the account

Obadia>>paint Propaganda pwns

Sorry, I deleted my friends list and quit w17 :icon_cry:
Who were you? (send a message if your hiding your identity...)

I'll be churning out the propaganda soon enough :icon_wink:

I haven't started yet as I'm still on holiday and don't have time to get started properly yet. tomorrow or the day after though...

DeletedUser

Does everyone hate VVV?

I'm not sure hate is the correct word. I think many are just peeved that we have managed to get something together so quickly which is extremely active and is holding one of the top spots while appearing to be full of noobs.

The only reason we are being flamed is because its easy to do so given the circumstances and the amount of ammunition there is at hand. I also suspect a lot of the forum members have nothing else to do while waiting for their building queues to empty.

You guys can flame all you want here, but lets see how it carries over into the game shall we? :icon_wink:

Happy gaming!

Sasa12222

This is the 2nd most viewed post and i made it.
It makes me feel so good. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

This is the 2nd most viewed post and i made it.
It makes me feel so good. :icon_redface:

Yea and it starts out stating that -VVV- and Smurfs would be the top tribes now you have been part of a angry bunch flaming us.

Woodlandapple

guys lets get back on topic, Ive not seen much of Smurfs, whats happened to them?

DeletedUser

These two look the ready for the world to start.Are they the 1 and 2 tribe of world 18? :icon_eek:

Going back to the starting point of this topic, -VVV- are 2nd, as you predicted. However, Smurfs are currently 36th.

Of course, there is plenty of time for this to change, and for your prediction to come true.