Smurfs declare on JACKEL

• Thread starter Anagram-Solver-Demo-Mode
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Once upon a time in a land called Tribal Wars there lived a man called Ben Dovah. Mr Dovah had lived in this land for many years, roaming the land slaughtering by standers, looting and plundering everything he could. He killed men by the thousands and took their villages rising through the ranks.

On the 16th of December 2012 Mr Dovah grew tired or one of his harmless neighbors (bebe925) and decided to forcefully take a few of his villages as punishment of getting too close. His neighbor however, didn't like that. Not. One. Bit.

bebe925 Dec 16,2012 06:28
Thanks a lot for attacking my villages. I would have given them to you. All I wanted was to noble out of your area. Any decent knight with any kind of honor would have allowed me to do that.

Its not just winning the game that counts, its how you win it. Look up the role of NOBLEMAN and see what it means. The honor and fairness that went along with the leige lords of days of old.

You did them no honor in what you did.

I have mailed your partner in crime also. Dirty way to operate. Feel proud now?

Mr Dovah didn't like his neighbors reaction so decided to take a few more of his neighbors villages removing his neighbor from K55. A few months later his neighbor had re-entered K55 un noticed by Mr Dovah. A few of Mr Dovah's colleagues had sent attacks at bebe925's colleagues in retaliation to their attacks.

A few days later on the 20th of May 2013 Mr Dovah decided to put up a poll entitled "JACKEL. War or no war?". The poll result was outstanding...

Yes. 26 Votes (92,86%)

No. 1 Vote (3,57%)

More internals! 1 Vote (3,57%)

And so on the 22nd of May 2013 at 20:00 Mr Dovah honors his colleagues and keeps his word.

The morale of the story is: Smurfs declares war on JACKEL.

Deleted User - 10770065

This Dovah dude sounds like a friggin' badass.

DeletedUser92671

watch out i hear JACKEL are the new favourite to win.

this could be a game changer!

DeletedUser

After I get the year award for being in Zombies, I am headed over to JACKEL. Trying to win the world you know.