Sig: 2
jokersig1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Tommy:

[SPOIL]

nightfireavi.jpg

nightfire.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Let me know if you want anything tweaked, or if you want something totally different. :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You're doing some good work on these sig's and avi's Soldier. I dig 'em.

DeletedUser79042

He is Good! Only as a TW artist though :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

It won't be good news when I do. :icon_cool:

Spare me/us :icon_rolleyes:

Words like these came out of really serious players in the past. All are in another world or playing wii by now. You are nowhere close to any of them. Maybe I should just stop this and when you decide to decloak, I will allow Cham to take care you once more (dammit - I will never reach his ODA if I do, but still, the 2 of you have a history :lol:) Yours is that of TOTAL Defeat.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser71844

Spare me/us :icon_rolleyes:

Words like these came out of really serious players in the past. All are in another world or playing wii by now. You are nowhere close to any of them. Maybe I should just stop this and when you decide to decloak, I will allow Cham to take care you once more (dammit - I will never reach his ODA if I do, but still, the 2 of you have a history :lol:) Yours is that of TOTAL Defeat.:icon_neutral:

You are aware that I had hit delete when Chamicha started nobling my villages?

Next time, if there is a next time, I'll show you why I had over 300 nukes on the dairyboy account with only 420 villages.

Your statement above is made on pure bias assumption. And I intend to rectify certain in-equities. If given the opportunity...

I'll give u a chance to prove what you just said. :icon_twisted:

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser70594

dont forget i`m still near .. i can feel ur trembling/ dont worry I LOVE GIRLS :D

DeletedUser71844

READ again :) i did not know my nukes made you blind :D

Yeah, they were un-timed and un-organized. Infact, your attacks on me were so sloppy that I lost my sense of sight, smell and taste.
It's a good thing really because now I don't have to put up with your mothers smell when we are in bed.

ChamichA 1-8 SFC

DeletedUser71844

mistake of the nature.

Don't talk about yourself like that. I know it's hard for you to come back with a coherent comeback but there is no need to be that hard on yourself.

Keep replying and the ChamichA owned count will keep rising.

DeletedUser70594

Thats about you ... ;) and Btw You have no right to talk about my family. Stop it or i`ll hurt you ...