Sneaky Baron: A live tutorial

DeletedUser

At some point during your sig making you will probably have found at least one image cut out by someone called Sneaky Baron. His cut-outs are some of the very best on offer, and his packs are a dream to have.

For his 5000th cut-out this Friday Sneaky is opening up his doors for people to watch him live. It is an incredible opportunity, and if you have been interested in learning how to cut stuff out of your images it is an opportunity not to be missed.

The full information can be found on the facebook event that he has created. Sneaky will also be recording it, and I'll do my best to make the recording available for you guys too :)

DeletedUser100345

what a shame in my time zone it's 2:00 am :S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81336

I won't be around to watch, but I imagine someone will put it on youtube. I'd really appreciate it if you got us here a recording though phlip. :)

DeletedUser

Here is the recording. There is no sound, but it is rather interesting. At first I thought that he was starting off by using the non destructive quick mask technique, until I saw that he was using the eraser tool (destructive technique). personally I would not use the eraser as if you mess up somewhere and you only realise later on then your history may not go back far enough to undo the mistake. Enjoy the vid though :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7eo5eKlp2Q