Sneaky TGD

DeletedUser

Once upon a time in Lala Land, sweet little creatures used to live happily in a green world. Harmless and with no sense of intelligence or advanced civilization,
T6mjh.jpg

their neighbors, the Venusians, highly advanced gave them peace of mind and offered them a green door that would separate their worlds.
GVCFw.jpg

The agreement was that as long as the door remains green colored and unopened, they shall have peace and be left alone.
Sneaky silly little creatures decided one day to open the door and sneak around. Armed with their fairy tales sticks and childish magic tricks, they tried to cast spells upon the Venusians in order to take over their world.

Little did they know, Venusians come from a World of fire tainted with their almighty red flames and impenetrable magma shield.
GnZXT.png

Upon this treachery sudden act of foolishness, Venusians leaders conveyed a meeting and decided to take action.

The order given was clear, paint this green world in red and unleash the wrath of the red army upon them.
No green little creature should live to tell the tale.
YheLT.jpg

Therefor and with no mercy, Venus declares war on TGD. May they be an example to everyone who stands in the way of the Venusians.

DeletedUser

Seeing as you are roughly 5x the size of TGD if you don't mop the floor with them then I think it will speak volumes. Good luck. Not that you should need it.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
once upon a time in lala land, sweet little creatures used to live happily in a green world. Harmless and with no sense of intelligence or advanced civilization,
t6mjh.jpg

their neighbors, the venusians, highly advanced gave them peace of mind and offered them a green door that would separate their worlds.
gvcfw.jpg

the agreement was that as long as the door remains green colored and unopened, they shall have peace and be left alone.
Sneaky silly little creatures decided one day to open the door and sneak around. Armed with their fairy tales sticks and childish magic tricks, they tried to cast spells upon the venusians in order to take over their world.

Little did they know, venusians come from a world of fire tainted with their almighty red flames and impenetrable magma shield.
gnzxt.png

upon this treachery sudden act of foolishness, venusians leaders conveyed a meeting and decided to take action.

The order given was clear, paint this green world in red and unleash the wrath of the red army upon them.
No green little creature should live to tell the tale.
yhelt.jpg

therefor and with no mercy, venus declares war on tgd. May they be an example to everyone who stands in the way of the venusians.

QFF.

caps

DeletedUser

HaHaHa, TGD has some nads, finally a tribe with some. To be fair TGD has always seen Venus as food

Bo-John-bo

I have to say I'm on TGD's side. Complete under dogs, hope they kick ass.

Good luck!

DeletedUser

I'm a Venusian, hear me roar... and also slap myself in the face at this low rating PnP. 4/10.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No sweat TGD, Contra support is on the way.

/me stacks TGD
Since we all know that a "sign of aggression" is perfectly fine against a NAP'd tribe. As long as you don't "outright declare" on them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Since we all know that a "sign of aggression" is perfectly fine against a NAP'd tribe. As long as you don't "outright declare" on them.

Of coarse its OK to support the enemy of your friend, how can that be a sign of aggression, well maybe it is but surely contra wont think so, or maybe they will but apparently they don't care, or maybe they will care but we don't care, or maybe we do but at least apathy will be safe and thats all we care about - Venus leadership decision making process

DeletedUser

Interesting declaration, enjoyable read, however after belittling them so much if you dont wipe the floor with them its gunna be just a little bit embarrassing isnt it

Godlife

I got a feeling that TGD will fold after a few lost villages,then Venus will recruit GOG..Just my opinion :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Don't feel Brah, its bad for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 31145

We are here just to have some fun :)
the world got boring so let it be done

someone had to stand up and be counted for

DeletedUser

At least I as the acting Duke of the opposing tribe, didn't poke around asking there stance on diplomacy but then again we aren't NAP'd (obviously) with TGD. But you are NAP'd with Venus - so what's your excuse for poking around on our stance? Neither did we attack them while we were NAP'd when they were formally DMW.

Silly post is silly.

At least when NS diplomacy fell me and Mayhem still kept it civil and kept remarks off each other, even became friends. Crim stop taking every detail personally because it's not to your liking or advantage, it's a game. This world I could noble someone out and respect them, and next world co play with them.

You take things to heart too much.

DeletedUser

Maybe he just doesnt like you ? Not the way you conduct diplo.

DeletedUser

We had pleasant conversations beforehand, then the atmosphere in our skype chats changed from his end.

DeletedUser

Will you stop making al forums about your self and your relations about venus.
This topickis about TGD war against Venus.

DeletedUser112925

I got a feeling that TGD will fold after a few lost villages,then Venus will recruit GOG..Just my opinion :icon_cool:

He'd fit right in at least, lots and lots of internals. A perfect recruit.

DeletedUser

And Contra just recruits ALL of their enemies, no wonder a member count over 60 is such a constant. Even after kicking the odd account after being opped, a new recruit fills their place.

But Zenato, Even after NS was duped, still could have been re created minutes after and re invited everyone. Only thing that changed was a tribal status; all the stacks were still in place and the tribal regime could have continued. Wouldn't have thought you'd defend the tribe that decimated your old home (which were apparently winning, I didn't take a deep look into it) so up tightly.

Venus internals: 21%
Contra internals: 17 %

And still out noble Contra with 4% more internals and 20% less members.