Snipe Script

• Thread starter DeletedUser47445
  • Start date

DeletedUser47445

Okay, so this problem has persisted for days.

[spoil]javascript: function c() { try { var a = (window.frames.length > 0) ? window.main.document: document; var n = 'snipe_script'; var u = 'https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/144647314/twscripts/v8-snipe.js?' + Math.round(Math.random() * 1000000); if ( ! a.URL.match(/screen\=overview_villages\&mode\=combined/i)) { window.location.search = 'screen=overview_villages&mode=combined' + '&' + String(a.URL.match(/[\&\?]t\=\d+/i)).replace(/[\?\&]/,''); return false; } if (a.getElementById(n)) { return false; } var b = a.createElement('script'); b.id = n; b.type = 'text/javascript'; b.src = u; a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b); } catch (o) { alert('Error: ' + String(o.message || o)); } } c(); void (0);[/spoil]

When I push that script, I keep getting this message

[spoil]
2426ccg.png
[/spoil]

This is happening in both the newest version of Opera and Chrome. I'm told that it has to be ran from the combined overview, as seen in the screenshot. Any ideas?

I was told to try running it in my browser quickbar, but I have no idea how to get that set up either.

Help pl0x?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looks like the correct script have you tried clearing cookies etc.

Works fine for me still even after updates.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser47445

Yea I forgot to mention I've cleared cookies, cache, all browser data basically.

I'm still quite rather baffled.

Upvote 0

Murderous Mouse

[spoil]I'm bored and stoned:
So it is to do with somewhere in the code there a attribute accessed via .document and this is acting on something undefined i.e. it doesn't exist.
My first thought is window.main.document here
Code:
 (window.frames.length > 0) ? window.main.document: document;
Due to this being a ternary operator, that piece of code only runs when window.frames.length > 0. So that could explain why it is working for others. Played around with window.main.document a bit and found that I can force the error you are getting. This is good.

Any way I googled that problem found a good old stackoverflow link SOURCE Legit just realised it was a dude asking for help with a TW script with the same god damn issue . That's actually amazing, small world and shit.
So following that[/spoil] try:
Code:
javascript:function c() { try { var a = (window.frames.length > 0) ? window.parent.document : document; var n = 'snipe_script'; var u = 'https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/144647314/twscripts/v8-snipe.js?' + Math.round(Math.random() * 1000000); if (!a.URL.match(/screen\=overview_villages\&mode\=combined/i)) { window.location.search = 'screen=overview_villages&mode=combined' + '&' + String(a.URL.match(/[\&\?]t\=\d+/i)).replace(/[\?\&]/, ''); return false; } if (a.getElementById(n)) { return false; } var b = a.createElement('script'); b.id = n; b.type = 'text/javascript'; b.src = u; a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b); } catch (o) { alert('Error: ' + String(o.message || o)); } } c(); void(0);

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Agreed. Mass buying of resources kills most non classic worlds. Simple changes like maximum resource buying first xx days or no resource buying at all first xx days would go a long way to fix a major flaw in this game.

Upvote 0