Snips Snails and Puppy Dog Tails are things PACK (boys) are made of

DeletedUser

I think there main issue is they dont have anyone who can actually lead a war, most of the members of pack have no real knowledge on how to prepare timed ops, long term assualts, all they can do is knee jerk results and i guess a lot of members see this within pack and feel disheartened hence most of they cant be bothered to help out.

I think the only way pack is going to be able to turn this around is by the doing the following;

1) total restructure of the heriachy within pack as it's painfully obvious the current leadership really dosent have a clue as what to do, so if they are no use for anything, why are they there ?

2) forcing all pack members to noble nothing except enemies, i still cant believe that they are letting members nobles small barbs ?

3) work out a new defense line that they can hold, as there current fronts are falling apart, so working out a new defense line 0.5 - 1.0 k inside the current front lines and stacking.

4) making sure that each back line / safe area member is sending as much available defense as possible to the new defense line.

5) working in groups of 3-4 to take out high risk subv members within pack areas and on pack borders.

6) establishing back line long term assualts on front line subv players.

7) getting everybody active and working towards the same common goal.

these are just a few of the things that need to happen to get pack back on track, unfortunatly I dont see this happening, because the current leadership within pack think they know best and that there current plans are working, afterall, who can blame them, i'm sure superweif wouldnt give up the leadership position, she would rather ride pack and it's members into the ground first.

If you guys need any tips or hints on what to do, feel free to message me, alexmichie, uk patriot or any subv member, i'm sure they would be happy to help you out and make the war a more 'war like experiance' for everybody involved....

alexmichie

I actually would help them, atm im looking at a very boring couple of months munching through k34 but hey with half price nobles it will speed it up, so anyone in k34/44/35 message me telling me your active and we will have a bit of fun, cos all i see is inactives in front of me

DeletedUser

I think a lot of us would be more than willing to help them get on the right track so this war is a bit more fun

DeletedUser

That's a good honest answer. I still don't think either of them would have declared if we weren't already at war. It may be a small case of bullying, but I'm not saying all of our decisions have been good ones. But the decisions have been made, we have to live with them, and they determine our direction.

I think if SFM and =BOB= had teamed up and declared on Pack, and that was our only war, the only go they would give us would be the same go Morph gave us.

Thats a pathetic comment? Both =bob= and sfm have proven they can actually noble active players unlike pack. Honestly have you ever even participated in a proper op?:S
I know a number of players in subv from being with them in TDR and both myself and them know how to actually organise tribal ops and do it successfully. While Subv were hitting tdr, a few of us were in the group hitting kbz and we did it with no problems. Difference is TDR actually managed to noble some subv villages while you guys enjoy nobling little barbs simply trying to survive in the world. Ill check you up when i log into the account I am co-playing and I will make sure to get near you at some stage and show you how to play the game...your definately not gonna survive and with half price nobles coming in ill be near you soon:)

DeletedUser

oooh..scary..QUICK!!..to the Doghouse!!..

doghouse12.jpg

DeletedUser

I just wanna make one thing real clear here:

we were not asked for help by subv
SFM were not asked for help by subv

etc etc

so quit it with the excuses and saying "oh the the number one tribe isn't brave enough to face us on their own" because PACK is getting pwned. and the lack of willingness to participate by the majority of PACK is shown in the village conquering stats alex posted. so cmon guys, give it a rest with the excuses.

We've already discussed this part. SFM has no affiliation with Subv, except as opportunity seekers. I've clearly stated in my posts that we are not crying 'your ganging up on us'. My posts explain that while Subv is winning, the numbers would be different if it wasn't a bang. Think about those statements please, before saying what has been incorrectly said way too many times already. We would have more nukes avail for them, and more defense for their frontlines. More time to focus on them. No whining. No excuses, Just stating a fact.

You're right sockit, the barb nobling does seem to be getting out of hand. Though, after looking through the last couple pages of Subv nobles, just about half are barbs, so any bashing you do to Pack for doing it should also be aimed at your tribemates. Todays Pack conquers look much better than the select list Alex posted.

And Alex, not every member that stayed in Pack after TDR formed didn't want to fight Subv. Those that stayed respected the NAP the leader set up. (not to mention, Subv could have declined the NAP). Tribes can make a sketchy decision, and make it through it, if the tribe is loyal. Some of Subv's big wins were aided by deteriorating leadership in the enemy clan, so you know what I'm talking about.

And yes, I'm displaying a big chunk of confidence when I say we can hold out your attacks, but it barely compares to the cockiness you spit out in every post, so not sure why it bothers you so much.

DeletedUser

I think we have good reason to be running our mouths. We're winning.... Pack should not be complaining about us running our mouths until they start nobling some of our villages....

I personally think PACK will not be able to pull themselves together. She never considers anything remotely "tactical"...

While on the topic of Superweif:
I remember in the when I was in PACK and we were warring SubV, I had some heated discussions with superweif about sheltering inactive members. Her excuse was that they had a right to be inactive because they were apparently active for some war in the past, and deserved a permanent place in the world for their efforts. As well, she said that it is our job to protect them. This is what really angered me, and cause my desertion over to TDR. as it has been said many times. THIS IS TRIBAL WARS. If you can't fight, get out... Its time for those retired members to be kicked off this world :)

alexmichie

"Todays Pack conquers look much better than the select list Alex posted." -- Select list? you mean that isnt all the conquers for the 20th of August, Because i guarantee you it was and if you dare call me a liar again i tell you to use some stats in stead of blowing hot air, using Armand as your role model is not a good idea.

Also a quick look at your stats and they show me just how right you are to be in Pack;

http://www.twstats.com/en25/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3894533&pn=-1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Now they are all your conquers;

Side 1:
Players: jasond315
Side 2:
Tribes: PACK, PacK2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 37
Difference: 44

chart

So Just under half of your villages came from interal munching, good for you i bet that was hard. Also 16 of Lotus which was another Pack Academy. So 60 of Internalling, Then 16 Barbs, 15 of them Tiny! So 76 of your 91 villages have come from Inactives and Barbs, and the rest are random little nobles apart from 1 against Hoss which means you are taking advantage of the op being run on him so well done there, and another on Lycan of Subv2 but looking at the stats you shouldnt have even nobled that one as it was taken immediately of you, I ask the question again to Pack know what the noble planner is?

"And Alex, not every member that stayed in Pack after TDR formed didn't want to fight Subv. Those that stayed respected the NAP the leader set up. (not to mention, Subv could have declined the NAP). Tribes can make a sketchy decision, and make it through it, if the tribe is loyal. Some of Subv's big wins were aided by deteriorating leadership in the enemy clan, so you know what I'm talking about." Nobody in either tribe respected the Nap hence why it was broken daily and by almost everyone on the frontlines, Why would SubV decline the Nap, we were winning the war Yes but we had internal issues and 2 other wars going on, we took the chance to solve our internal issues and destroy the 2 other tribes and now we can focus solely on pack, very well done on our part, what did pack gain from the nap? a split in the tribe, K54 well that soon came back to us and thanks for all the newly built up villages and a council that hate each other and have quit.

Also Pack is far from loyal hence why all 3 tribes have spies in your tribe.

"Some of Subv's big wins were aided by deteriorating leadership in the enemy clan, so you know what I'm talking about."- Want to use some stats or proof here on like all other pack members you just like to throw vague comments about, SubVs 3 biggest wins to date, WHNC INH and TDR none of these tribes had a deteriorating leadership.

We have every reason to be cocky and confident we are destroying you like we would a noob tribe, which you now are. You also have never really been attacked and if/when you are you will have a huge morale bonus on your side.

DeletedUser11014

Select list? you mean that isnt all the conquers for the 20th of August, Because i guarantee you it was ...

No it wasn't.

Perhaps TWStats was playing up, perhaps you just weren't paying enough attention, or perhaps the truth was simply inconvenient.

TWStats is a tool everyone can use. If you stand by your claim that PACK took no enemy villages on August 20th, 2010, then I hope everyone will make there own checks, and reach their own conclusions as to the validity of that claim.

DeletedUser67103

The problem with your post, is that it isn't a Pack vs SubV war. So the stats don't mean crap right now. Granted, we understand that if it was Pack vs SubV, it would probably show you guys with a lot more conquers, but this war is Pack vs SubV, SubV2, SFM, LOLOLO, SFM2, SBJ, =BOB=, and not quite sure what happened to those Immortal losers. Anyway, we are being attacked on all fronts, not just SubV fronts.

So a few points... SubV alone was said to be strong enough to take us out quickly. Sure, the stats look great for you guys, but not impressive considering all the turds clinging to your asses that are helping you out.
Also, the stats will be tough to look at as accurate if tribes keep moving around anybody that gets attacked.
If Pack ends up getting defeated in this war, well down the road, it wont be a SubV victory. I will loudly claim that without the help of the turds, we have have more focus on SubV frontlines, and this war would never end, until SubV gave up.

I'm sure a few of you will take my post and twist it to be me saying SubV sucks. I assure, I don't think SubV sucks. I just think they are soaking up credit that should be going to the lessor tribes who happen to be setting key picks, allowing their numbers to look all bright and shiny. Honestly, any member of SubV, do you really think SFM or =BOB= would have a chance 1v1 against Pack? Even Ali would lose a lot of blood taking on the other 9 top 10 fighters of all time, at the same time.

1st off GREAT! post/PnP!!!

2nd)glad to see another Pack Puppy come out of his cave to claim respsect for his tribe!who was Ur role model?...Jayfailo AKA Jayfeno?or Armad?

either way Ur a Fail even comming from a nublet like myself!
Well Lets look into our history of W25 to see why PACK is in their rescent position!

War/Oppertunity #1-TK and SYND finally Merged to create STK(Syndication of The Kings),at this time SubV was at War with INH and it was a pretty even War,but SubV could of lossed if...Just IF PACK would of grown some courage and Joined in on the fight just to pressure SubV,Yet they show how to baby sitt the fence and watch INH get torn apart !!! SubV-1 Pack-0

War/Opertunity #2-After INH Failed and fallen to the Mighty SubV they turned their focus to US STK in the NE and we began Warring them with little help from others!PACK build some courage when it was thier better days and Joined the War and it was going good till PACK droped the ball and formed a NAP during our War witch pissed us off in STK cause u guys backed off when we where doing sumthing,then in meanwhile PACK broke apart a lil and formed the Early TDR and for some reason TDR joined the War against STK and STK Fell before those 2 tough enemies! SubV-2 Pack-0

War/Opertunity #3
After STK had Fallen TDR and STK planned a mini merge of our best players so we joined forces after we have lost the War and had fallen and Now this had formed the Newest TDR witch had diplo with both PACK and SubV but then War broke out due to SubV's opinion in TDR's recruitment so TDR went to War with SubV with their minions on us too as in the old ~QCK~ and SFM.We Warred them till we couldnt do it no more,not to mention TDR put up one hell of a fight against SubV for its size at the time,but we were losing and we tried calling upon our Alliance to aid Us as we both(TDR,PACK) knew after TDR fell PACK would be next...We all knew that,but PACK FAILED again and just watched us fight our own battles and after a few weeks after declaration of War,TDR had Fallen to SubV. SubV-3 PACK-0

and Now it brings us to our conclusion!!!
After all 3 Wars have gone by,SubV managed to get thier hands on INH players,STK Players,and TDR players ALL from the 3 Wars,U guys didnt help to just try to make this world a lil more interesting!!!

NOTE! that when STK fallen and TDR,some members went to SFM and others to =BOB= and Now this is what it is to show for ur Poorly made decisions!

U guys have ran with ur tail tucked between ur legs every Major War this worlds has had and U guys wonder why U guys are getting Banged!?!?

So as it says and shows tht SuBV didnt have to ask anyone to War PACK for benifits....They already Planned to cause Ur scary council and tribe mates hide behind everyone and just watch kids get bullied and now its Ur turn!

Like the saying goes what goes around must come back around!!!
and thats SOOO true cause Now U guys have ur War of Ur dreams!!

PACK,PACK2 VS SubV,SubV2,=BOB=,SFM
Now before u even decide to post i would think hard cause ur flamming ur self and Ur a fail to this post!!!

Oh and P.S Do something in this War before talking cause words are words,but actions speak louder!

at this rate I will look forward to nobling many PACK vills thank ur tribemates for helping us build Ur vills and keeping them warm for us while we take them!

See ya on the War front....sumday if ur still around that is!
~BM

Last edited:

DeletedUser91187

"Todays Pack conquers look much better than the select list Alex posted." -- Select list? you mean that isnt all the conquers for the 20th of August, Because i guarantee you it was and if you dare call me a liar again i tell you to use some stats in stead of blowing hot air, using Armand as your role model is not a good idea.

I hate to prove you wrong, but unless you did not look at the conquers for the whole day, that list in incorrect. I can read stats too, and I see conquers against SubV, SubV2, and SFM.
Unless TW stats are incorrect or not working properly, when I look that is what I see. I don't mean to take a side, but I see a fault in your arguement.
Sorry and I hope you don't take offense to that

alexmichie

No i have re checked my stats and i am actually wrong, and im big enough and ugly enough to admit it, whether you believe me or not makes no difference to me but those were the stats i saw when i did the post, obviously twstats has updated last night due to the new interface so that could be the reason, either way i made a mistake and hold my hand up.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure where in my posts I show any similarity with Jayfeno or Armand, they were looking to pick fights with other loud mouths, I had what started off as a discussion going, until people who had nerves poked by my posts decided to start insulting and making personal attacks.

Alex, we've already had a discussion about how my tw career has gone, and the forum population is fairly small, so they've all seen you conjure up all the crap you could. This isn't about me, we were discussing the war. Also, I wont hold it against you for messing up the conquers list, mistakes happen. I also wont hold it against you for the way you reacted to having your posts' truthfulness questioned. We'll all forget about it be the morning :p

I see no comments about the amount of barbs subv nobled since yesterday. It's only bad when Pack does it I guess. (EDIT: quick edit, to mention damn near half of Subv2's nobles since yesterday are barbs as well.)

Bigmist, I'm not sure that you read that post that you quoted. Your response seems like you're mad about something. I assure you, I wasn't the one that pissed in your Cheerios. I haven't disputed that we made a big list of enemies in our journey. All I did was point out it was multiple enemies, not just 1. That's it. Your post would have been a good post for the original declaration thread, but it doesn't seem to fit in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see no comments about the amount of barbs subv nobled since yesterday. It's only bad when Pack does it I guess. (EDIT: quick edit, to mention damn near half of Subv2's nobles since yesterday are barbs as well.)

I'd guess this is because SubV are managing to take a substantial amount of PACK villages at the same time - the majority of their tribes' barb nobling is going on deep in their own territory, where the nobles aren't going to be making lengthy journeys to PACK villages, because defending villages will be stacked easily, and nobles will just die. More worthwhile to either kill them off and build them in useful areas, or noble a few barbs and use those to pump defense towards the front line. PACKs barb nobling, on the other hand, far outweighs enemy conquers, which is why SubV players have highlighted it as a bad thing.

DeletedUser85956

Jasond315, first off I want to applaud you for making any effort to post here. It is nice to see someone from PACK (who actually makes some sense) post anything in the external forums.

You are correct this war is completely "unfair". It would be insane for any tribe to try and actually make the war "fair". As a tribe that is fighting PACK, we certainly want to make the war as "unfair" as possible. As for the stats being different if it were just SUBV and PACK fighting, I agree, they likely would be but activity level and, in my opinion, skill level in SUBV is higher than it is in PACK. There are some good players in PACK but not nearly as many as in SUBV. SUBV would still be winning by a large margin but maybe not the embarrassing margin that we all see now. As for barbs, sjojoy had it correct, those on the front lines that have been nobling PACK are running out of nobles, and those with nobles far behind the front line are cleaning up. The biggest difference is that SUBV is getting the job done with PACK AND nobling some barbs as part of the needed cleanup of our areas. PACK is nobling barbs INSTEAD of the enemy.

I cannot speak for everyone but I know my issue with even the mention that the stats would be different if you were not being attacked on multiple fronts is that PACK made their own bed. That is what you are seeing as being defended. It would be a different issue if suddenly tribes that you had never had contact with all started hitting you, but PACK has wronged all these tribes in one way or another. Each tribe has an independent reason to be fighting PACK, whether the timing of a declaration was opportunistic or not, I can't say.

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread, I hope you can get some other PACK members involved in the externals. The flaming and ranting, to me, is all part of the game and just fun.

DeletedUser67103

Bigmist, I'm not sure that you read that post that you quoted. Your response seems like you're mad about something. I assure you, I wasn't the one that pissed in your Cheerios. I haven't disputed that we made a big list of enemies in our journey. All I did was point out it was multiple enemies, not just 1. That's it. Your post would have been a good post for the original declaration thread, but it doesn't seem to fit in this one.

Oh my Bad....Told U I was nubish!

Well No im not mad at anything TW is going GREAT! ever Since PACK and PACK2 where marked as enemies cause Now I have loads of targets to choose from!

I didnt care witch one i quoted cause I wanted to post my opinion about Ur acusations about SubV having PACK gangbanged!

I was just pointing this out just like Slic has said:
"slick94153I cannot speak for everyone but I know my issue with even the mention that the stats would be different if you were not being attacked on multiple fronts is that PACK made their own bed. That is what you are seeing as being defended. It would be a different issue if suddenly tribes that you had never had contact with all started hitting you, but PACK has wronged all these tribes in one way or another. Each tribe has an independent reason to be fighting PACK, whether the timing of a declaration was opportunistic or not, I can't say.

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread, I hope you can get some other PACK members involved in the externals. The flaming and ranting, to me, is all part of the game and just fun."

So with that being said PACK has NO room for talking crap about any tribe!

they are Fence Sitters that sitt behind NAP's for protection,they are BARB noblers that aint smart enough to figure out that they are at War and losing badly,they are just a huge DISAPOINTMENT!
~BM

Last edited: