Snips Snails and Puppy Dog Tails are things PACK (boys) are made of

DeletedUser64969

in an honest opinion, yeah ofc its a gang bang, but a gang bang made by subv?, or made by pack i would have to say abit of both, Pack if they had sense they could of supported TDR got bob to join there side and it would of been half the world v the other half but packs leadership is blind apsolutely terrible its a wonder you have got this far, but your still here dispite my opinion, either way pack left the doors open though stupidity and subv manufacted what they was gave they didnt force anything or push it apart from the subv2 merge, SFM and bob got sick of your silly little tribe, pack dug there hole so deep they missed everything though something i cannot descibe blind ignorance i dontknow, but if it was pack v subv maybe the outcome would be different, the last war it was quite equal before we nobled gregscott which was an inactive isolated account, but this war you dont have 1 frontline your spread surrounded and your been eaten up and its all packs faults, your leadership could of stopped this but they didnt so you deserve what you get for having crap leaders it was really simple what you had to do the path was pretty much set out for you and you still fucked everything up, if you used your brain you could of possibly stopped TDR disapearing bob would of probely took packs side if they had sense and you would of had a better frontline with alot of firepower on your side but you missed everything opertunity so hahhaha.

thats my opinion i might be incorrect but i cant be far of the truth in reality i am unbias even tho i am in subv at the end of the day you throw 20k incomings at someone 90% of them will quit, pack had there chance when TDR was 200mil and bob was 100mil with pack been 390mil, it would of been an almost even world war but no brain = you getting pwnt.

DeletedUser

well said and its all true but then again im sure a pack member will find a flaw and then get flamed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67103

Agree with Immune!

U guys and Gals had ur chances and not just Once,but like 3X,but U guys had and still have an awful Leadership!
~BM

DeletedUser

This is really disappointing. I expected more of a challenge than this........

Side 1:
Players: secksay
Side 2:
Tribes: PACK

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 1
Difference: 147

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,461,736
Side 2: 9,579
Difference: 1,452,157

chart

DeletedUser

im only 1/3 of your points and only have 1player and my stats look almost as good... funny isent it

Side 1:
Players: bobo1563
Side 2:
Tribes: PACK

Timeframe: 07/14/2010 01:00:00 to 08/27/2010 01:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 1
Difference: 117

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,142,458
Side 2: 9,468
Difference: 1,132,990

chart

this is fun! :)

DeletedUser

Ohhh, don't show off. We have another 150 or so villages in that same time, just not Pack's. And no "trouble makers", they were not barbs................
;-)

DeletedUser

Now, I don't want you 2 to misunderstand this post, cause I'm not trying to take anything away from you. You're definitely growing fast, and certainly taking points away from PACK. However, your posts are slightly misdirecting. First of all, I'm sorry you're disappointed, but we have well over a billion points of enemies pointing their axes at us. Granted, not all of those players are actually attacking at once, but thats a lot of players and villages, so there's no way every enemy is going to get incomings or retaliations,

Also, Secksay, your 148 villages came from Chende and Kevin, both inactive. And the other 150 you mention, from liquid, also inactive. I'm not saying you couldn't take villages from active players, I'm sure you can, you just haven't.

Bobo, the villages you took, aside from a few from killer, are from Jayfeno. Also inactive. Again, I'm sure you can take villages from active players, you just haven't.

In conclusion, the skill needed to take inactive villages is probably on par with the skill needed to take barbs. And we know, from multiple members of Subv and Subv2, that except for their strategic acquisition of mass amounts of barbs, barb nobling is bad. So transitively, inactive nobling is bad. It's Simple mathematics :)

DeletedUser

im sorry i cant here your so called insults from being so far down on the world rank list you might need a super megaphone to yell this high up and your so called player im nobling that you say is inactive ok yes he is inactive but thats because we made him this way i had over 200 some attacks back and planty of trains try to be sniped and a fue were sniped. now dont get me wrong i dont think im bada$$ now as i know there ar members with well over 1k incommings currently but he ha gave up a little bit of a fight and failed like the rest of pack so all in all my stats still mean just as much as the next persons

DeletedUser67039

Almost all the players we attack quit. gorsil, shamesses, red.scouser, 5hadow70 the list could go on forever so its hard to noble villages off actives.
Active when you send the nukes inactives by the time your nobles hit.

DeletedUser

Wow, I have never seen a reply/defense as weak as that one. So because EVERY player that we attack goes inactive, the victories don't count? I do not know what game you are playing but as long as it belonged to your tribe and we take it, then it counts. By the way, I seem to be running into troops/walls rebuilding in Kevin's villages, hmmmmm never seen an inactive account start training/building on it's own before. Would you feel better if we sat your accounts, because that seems like the only way that we will get any resistance from ya'll.

Player from the SubV Family have offered to help your tribe (with advice and strategy). Not because they like you but because we can find none in your ranks willing to fight us. So here is an offer, how about ya'll fight back and we will quit "dogging" your tribe on the forums for their lack of ability, desire, pride etc.....................

DeletedUser

bobo, my post didn't have any insults in it. Your first sentence was a lot closer to an insult. Yes, I'm #329 out of the final ~1000 players, out of how many total W25 registrations? I didn't win tribal wars, but I had a hell of a ride getting to this point, and the ride hasn't stopped yet.

Gate, I realize there have been a bunch of players that quit once the attacks started, I was just pointing out that people are complaining that they are fighting a boring war, but they continue to fight the quitters, rather than those that are capable of fighting back.

EDIT: edit for Secksay's reply while I way typing - I never said they didn't count, I'm saying they are adding to your disappointment.

DeletedUser

I give you credit for being polite, I for one appreciate that.

However Jason (I assume that is your name), having just checked your TW stats..................

A) It appears that roughly 75% of your conquers have been EEO.
B) That another 15% was gifted to you.
C) That only about 4% was barbs (congrats on that).
These are very rough estimates

So you should probably be careful about judging others actions. "Glass houses..........."

DeletedUser

My tw career always comes up in conversation on the forums :p Yeah, I was too small to be of any significance in the first few fights PACK had while I was a member, and during the last few, my stats didn't look good side by side with the big players, but taking size and percentage into account, I held my own. I've been through this a few times with Alex, he's a huge fan of numbers :) I am even able to recognize that my stats for this war aren't impressive, though I definitely have a lot of support out there (the ones that haven't been trampled on yet at least) and have been throwing nukes at those deserving (and generally doing an awesome job of finding dodgers and stackers). It's obviously a morale basher to have some of your big players jump ship in the middle of our toughest times, but even some of our enemies, who at the moment have winning stats, have players quitting due to the toll of war. So there may be a small lack of desire and pride in some of our ship jumpers, but those members of PACK that are still active, and still fighting, have just as much desire and pride as anyone else on the playing field.

As far as my village percentages go,

18% barbs (you were being nice on this one it looks like)
32% war spoils (half from an inactive enemy)
49% internal scavenging/retainment

the other 1% is lost somewhere in decimal land.

Now that that's out of the way, I wasn't throwing any stones. You said you were disappointed, I pointed out one of the multiple factors of your disappointment. I didn't say anyone was doing anything wrong.

DeletedUser

a quick point the deridders and red.scouser accounts are not pure pack, they were the remainder of hog, but still if they are inactive taking them during a time of so many wars is retarded :s

DeletedUser

it seam to be mighty quite lately has every fell off the face of the earth i mean i know packs on there way there but i figure every one else is still around

and it seams like your saying that you would rather then stop and just point all that ownage on pack are you sure you realy want that