SnM Sandwich Artists

DeletedUser

Do realize I wasn't looking at stats when I made the first post ghost.
D, I don't pay much attention to the maps or to anything outside the forums much at the moment :lol:

DeletedUser

Not really. They are already tearing at the seams.

Well... about 10 players have left, as you could see via TW stats if you wanted to Z :p
3DX is doing decently, considering the amount of defense they have to spread though

DeletedUser

Well... about 10 players have left, as you could see via TW stats if you wanted to Z :p
3DX is doing decently, considering the amount of defense they have to spread though

Yeah, 10 players who were boarding the war. This leaves a lot of questioning from other members about what they should do (since they are now on the border), and recalling all supporting troops et cetera.

DeletedUser

Do realize I wasn't looking at stats when I made the first post ghost.
D, I don't pay much attention to the maps or to anything outside the forums much at the moment :lol:

So if you are unsure of the facts why make that sort of judgment?!

DeletedUser

looking through your conquers you guys took a good bit of inactives/sat accounts....everything will probably pan out in about another week before we get to some good hard stats (this is like the beginning of the Skill? and BOA war)

Why does someone always say this?? If they are inactives than eat the freaking things or kick them out.

If they are sat accounts than that person sitting them has made a promise to do the absolute best with that account while he/she is the sitter meaning treating it like it was their own. Anything less makes the sitter look like a dummy...a big fat dummy.(family guy) LOL sitting an account is more than just buying coins. Otherwise kick it out and or eat it.

As far as eating inactives or sat accounts when you are an enemy taking them out that means that those villages will not be able to produce defensive troops for the enemy anymore. Still a positive accomplishment.

But now watch for the runners and the people not in the tribe...they will still support the members of the tribe and most likely will be skipped by because they are "less active" or "sat accounts" or "not in the tribe"

DeletedUser

Why does someone always say this?? If they are inactives than eat the freaking things or kick them out.

If they are sat accounts than that person sitting them has made a promise to do the absolute best with that account while he/she is the sitter meaning treating it like it was their own. Anything less makes the sitter look like a dummy...a big fat dummy.(family guy) LOL sitting an account is more than just buying coins. Otherwise kick it out and or eat it.

As far as eating inactives or sat accounts when you are an enemy taking them out that means that those villages will not be able to produce defensive troops for the enemy anymore. Still a positive accomplishment.

But now watch for the runners and the people not in the tribe...they will still support the members of the tribe and most likely will be skipped by because they are "less active" or "sat accounts" or "not in the tribe"

Aye shadow :icon_smile: Chill a little. you getting worked up over the minor gaming issues, each sit from my experience can be good or bad. you get a good clean account with clear groups areas and scripts up you can tend to the account alot better and easy as if it were your own. but then you get people who have there own system like a cluster of villages names [peter pan cluster] and say about 4-5 villas in each group. then on top of that you have 170 villas... work the math lol some accounts You really cannot do... but all players are different id expect some can do good jobs with weard systems

What was i talking about again ?

[SPOIL]
FCNYMMXEFQUGYHDFVPYC.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Fixing the QB and reordering villages if needed are the first things i do though.

DeletedUser

We had to trim some fat, but are back on course...

Side 1:
Tribes: SnM
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX, 3dXTC

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 50
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 635,025
Side 2: 479,279
Difference: 155,746

chart

Kidicarus1

Just thought I'd post us up without 3dxtc.

Anyone get the filters to work on the ennoblements page on twstats? I can't even figure out what 3dxtc vills SnM may have taken. Still anyone get the feeling the stats are off? I've been payin pretty close attention and I can't think of 17 ennoblements by SnM, or even 22 by 3dx for that matter. But who am I to question programmers.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 412
Difference: 233

chart

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 22
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,528,993
Side 2: 2,832,210
Difference: 1,303,217

chart

Side 1: 163,844
Side 2: 210,616
Difference: 46,772

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: 3DX
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 47
Difference: 114

chart

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 7
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,169,183
Side 2: 374,109
Difference: 795,074

chart

Side 1: 238,282
Side 2: 66,578
Difference: 171,704

chart

congrats 3dx , shame snm ....

DeletedUser

Thank you opteron! Oh wait.... I can't take credit for that anymore.

Anyway, good job 3DX, that is a good sign.

DeletedUser

No excuses needed, things are always happening as I am sure everyone in 3DX knows...well the ones that stuck around anyway:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84663

I would expect another round may be on the horizon for SnM, if not already on the way by now...

Atraxis

24 and 48 hour stats are only used to crow about successful ops. Even weekly stats can be skewed as one side may be rebuilding or planning an op. Weekly and monthly are better gauges of a wars status, IMO.