So begins the quest!

DeletedUser

First post!

gooooooooooo edgey!

i think your new village needs support ;)

DeletedUser

I can only agree, many will try to spurn the quest...but the will of the quest is strong. We will persevere. :lol:

DeletedUser

Pfft..
War is overdone.

I had hoped the quest would be something far more interesting, far more entertaining, and far more fulfilling. A legend like yourself must understand the worlds' need, the worlds' want for more then just warfare.

I withdraw my support of.. The Quest.

DeletedUser

What possible thing could I imagine up other than attacking someone? I just needed a week or two to sort my account based on the fact I was basically logging on every so often and upgrading buildings at random. :lol: The quest shall continue until K21 is captuured, then we'll see who's laughing. :icon_surprised:

Non believers of the quest be spurned. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Well, once he takes all those villages from the evildoers, he'll proceed with building schools and orphanages, and a couple of free clinics for the wounded enemies with no home.
Also per my request there must be 1 Humane Society or SPCA in each conquered villa.
See it's not only about taking, it's about giving back, how could you doubt Edgey The Great

DeletedUser

The quest is so great it needs a second topic :icon_razz:

good luck to you edgey, although u dont need it :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

What possible thing could I imagine up other than attacking someone? I just needed a week or two to sort my account based on the fact I was basically logging on every so often and upgrading buildings at random. :lol: The quest shall continue until K21 is captuured, then we'll see who's laughing. :icon_surprised:

Non believers of the quest be spurned. :icon_cry:

perhaps you could stack them a little and then pull just before your attacks land.... still involves attacking and could make for some comical msgs:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You still have what support we can spare here at Game.

Good luck in your quest Edgey... although a lot of people thought they would benifit from support... like your pics being posted? *hinthint* :lol:

DeletedUser

On completion of the quest, perhaps, until then I can offer you the following...

a) Stalin in a bikini washing a car.
b) Tom Hanks nearly naked on a motorbike

Take note I can genuinely offer you this :lol: Your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

make me a sig of stalin in a bikini washing a car and i'll give you 5pp

DeletedUser

hell ya:icon_cool: aslong as it looks good then i'll pay up. just sounds like it would make a really cool siggy. can the car be a comunist car by the way?

DeletedUser

Sure, I'm not great at PS but I'll try my best, its on the house. :)

p.s. 25 incomings, I think I upset some people! :icon_surprised: Its the fake spear train that scares me the most...

DeletedUser

the only thing worse than spear trians..... are scout trians.... those white horses may eat all your wheat next to your farm! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

41 incomings, with some nobles! :icon_surprised: And a fake ram train now, a little better I suppose but still... :)

DeletedUser

come on now edgy! :icon_eek: i bet more then just me want to see this stalin siggy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

are the nobles timed like

12:12:12
13:12:44
28:42:43
and
97:30:00
:)

DeletedUser

lol that's gunna be hard tos top, i'd send ya support, if of course, we weren't at war :icon_confused:

oh and you might wanna watch out, UN{E may recruit yet another entire barb nobling tribe, deafeating the barbs around you, forcing you to surrender