So begins the quest!

DeletedUser

guess who's back?

hello this is ~Wolf Boy~ leader of ~W~ , i don't like the quest, i was a fellow W.P member and i have my full respect for Ninjawars, i have to say this, he's back, and so am i TQ and so is ~W~ , missed us? i bet you did, see after you guys killed me after giving me the ODD i got i quit for a bit as i was busy on W15, and with life in general, but now i have started over, and this time, i am not going to fail, stay out of my way when i become bigger as i have some scores to settle with some TQ member, especially Callum 2k9 after he said he wouldn't ever attack me and then he helps kill me, takes 4 of my villages, after promising he wouldn't, he isn't a good PA what so ever, anyway to get to the point, your attempt to destroy ~W~ has FAILED, we will be seeing you guys soon enough but for now, we got bigger fish to fry, and i might have an offer for you if you contact me in IGM

~Wolf Boy~

DeletedUser67788

hello this is ~Wolf Boy~ leader of ~W~ , i don't like the quest, i was a fellow W.P member and i have my full respect for Ninjawars, i have to say this, he's back, and so am i TQ and so is ~W~ , missed us? i bet you did, see after you guys killed me after giving me the ODD i got i quit for a bit as i was busy on W15, and with life in general, but now i have started over, and this time, i am not going to fail, stay out of my way when i become bigger as i have some scores to settle with some TQ member, especially Callum 2k9 after he said he wouldn't ever attack me and then he helps kill me, takes 4 of my villages, after promising he wouldn't, he isn't a good PA what so ever, anyway to get to the point, your attempt to destroy ~W~ has FAILED, we will be seeing you guys soon enough but for now, we got bigger fish to fry, and i might have an offer for you if you contact me in IGM

~Wolf Boy~

Let me grab ya a tissue.

DeletedUser

well TQ, good luck, you will need it, and to [H], i hope all goes well with the war with TIME

DeletedUser

well TQ, good luck, you will need it, and to [H], i hope all goes well with the war with TIME

~Wolf Boy~
Awww, how cute. :lol:

DeletedUser

well TQ? what? too shy to talk? or just to scared?

how about looking at the date of this thread before making pointless posts, pleeeeease? :icon_rolleyes:

this thread is older then your grandma, just let it die peacefully and move on.

DeletedUser

well for a start i was NEVER your PA and if u reli think im not a good PA you can mail any one of my PAs and ask them if im a bad one u know who they are.

and no, no one in TQ is scared of you

DeletedUser

well for a start i was NEVER your PA and if u reli think im not a good PA you can mail any one of my PAs and ask them if im a bad one u know who they are.

and no, no one in TQ is scared of you

you were Scottioz's PA, you said " i see your a friend of scottioz, in that case i promise i wont attack you again " 1 week later you took 4 of my vills! and to the other guy, i sent the link to a TQ member and told him to pass it on through TQ, that was about 2 days ago after i did my 1st post, so they knew what was happening

and to Callum 2k9 no one is afraid yet, not like you use to be, my 130k and you were what? 330k and when you took my bonus vill and i told you to pay me 100k of each or die and you did, doesn't that make you scared? i wont ever forget that, everyone in ~W~ was making fun of you for that, good old times

DeletedUser

Honestly, I don't think so. But seeing as it's Gen Discussion, I see no reason to end a potential source of amusement.

DeletedUser

lmaooo no there is no point at all he is just a lil kid with a grudge with TQ coz he got wiped out

and no one will be scared of you when you get nobled by me an nonseen you moved to the other side of the map just so we couldnt noble you again so to me that sounds like you was running away with your tail between your legs

DeletedUser

you wish, i did it because your scared of me when i am big so you got your little buddies to kill me, how scared you must have been