so get close to truth they wipe post

DeletedUser

so get close to the truth and tw just take the post off so noone can read it.
they still not said if it ok for a player in the usa to send me as many Rs as he wants to help me get back up to 8 towns, they say account made to push are banned, so as he has 8 towns dose that mine that if he sends me Rs daily to help me get back up, his account was made as a push account,
so where is the limit as to how much you are allowed to send, as no one knows then it must be you are not allowed to send any to anyone if it not a swap for same amount. i still think they should just have sent me a email sayin it was to much not just ban, and take the money, that is the same as they say i done, it is stealing players money, and that is unlawful.

DeletedUser

what do you mean?

what about TW and what about rs, (rs = resources?)

Please reconsider your post and write it all in paragraphs.

DeletedUser1185

As long as the accounts have never shared the same internet connection,I.E. logged on from the same IP connection,they can send resources,but if they even share the same connection once then yes its pushing.

Also if one account has been baby sat by another they cannot do any transactions between ea. other for I think 24 hours after.

DeletedUser

so get close to the truth and tw just take the post off so noone can read it.
they still not said if it ok for a player in the usa to send me as many Rs as he wants to help me get back up to 8 towns, they say account made to push are banned, so as he has 8 towns dose that mine that if he sends me Rs daily to help me get back up, his account was made as a push account,
so where is the limit as to how much you are allowed to send, as no one knows then it must be you are not allowed to send any to anyone if it not a swap for same amount. i still think they should just have sent me a email sayin it was to much not just ban, and take the money, that is the same as they say i done, it is stealing players money, and that is unlawful.

You only got banned once you were sending yourself resources from the same connection for over a week altho there were similarities in the accounts before that and you were suspected as a multi you hadn't been banned untill the other account was played from the same connection more often than not. You still have the ability to play you just need to play fair this time, no-one forced you to pay for a premium account and paying for a premium account doesn't mean you won't get banned when caught cheating.

DeletedUser1089

He sounds like he got caught cheating and is angry. Rules don't bend around the players. Whether or not you truly were a multi, you broke the rules, and you should take the consequences. Once again I say this is not unlawful, you must read what you accept.