sO HARD

DeletedUser117860

I'm getting so HARD by all the action happening and the drama. too bad there are no llamas. I had to go get a CONTRAceptive so I wouldnt get REQt by my IMAGINEation but the FELLOW told me come on man, WTF, dont come in here with that FULL on, Ill put you in a COMA bro, I tried leaving quickly but that OTTOman dude just REKT me, i dont even remember his name, so ill just call him NoName. anyways ill always know that he was an FUCONT, in the end i was left EMPTY. with nothing other then a note in my pocket that said [Uc], I guess Ill see him again soon(;

DeletedUser117860

As sad as I was looking at the note, I realized I had still had the CONTRAceptive in my pocket. So i wallowed back into the OTTOman dude and surprised him again with the swift motion of my HARD on, He callapsed, mummbling, "I guess its better to be FULL then EMPTY" and he was right when i gave him a fist FULL of Sleeping Silence that sent him BEYOND recoginition and now he has NoName. Then I hippity hoppity finished my deed hoping that the Crazy Wolf and his gang wouldn't come on in. from that they forth they called me NoName since I would paralize people with my FULL HARD on and leave them with NoName.

DeletedUser117860

i guess the sequel isnt as good as the original

DeletedUser122408

“Callapsed” “paralize” lol, i thought the second was even more revealing then the first.