so how are all my DNS buddies doing

DeletedUser

been away awhile seems like you guys are still rocking!! seen a thread by Moomix and he got trashed ohh the noobish behavior of some people. no respect for the early players of the world,

so how are ya psyhic and ipp, tikay and even my mate tiaco, seen a few old faces i remember, gah i dont even remember how long since i played.

so who holds K62 now/ lower south end of that K was mine, check your village history lol.

lots of fun time here, lots of cool peeps.

former general DNS Iwo Jima front and one of the few (ie 3) from Order that was allowed to join DNS.

mind you back then you guys didnt have scripts to build troops and such ya have now. referring to Moomix's locked thread, respect your elders

DeletedUser

Hi MJ. I remember you very well. Our war with the Order of the Glaive and Order of the Naginata was probably one of my favorite. The original Tikay was our strategist back then. I remember sending my troops on over a week's journey to hit the West side of K63. I honestly didn't think I would take much, but I did and so did many of our members. I remember watching Tikay cut a path right through the Orders front line. He was a killing machine. (Hi Tikay!!!! Miss you!!! ) You were one tough warrior in K62. If I remember correctly, those villages on the East of K62 went back and forth between you and DNS many many times. We couldn't move past you. :icon_smile: DNS now owns about 95% of K62. I was sad to see you retire when you did.

Ippe

DeletedUser

been away awhile seems like you guys are still rocking!! seen a thread by Moomix and he got trashed ohh the noobish behavior of some people. no respect for the early players of the world,

so how are ya psyhic and ipp, tikay and even my mate tiaco, seen a few old faces i remember, gah i dont even remember how long since i played.

so who holds K62 now/ lower south end of that K was mine, check your village history lol.

former general DNS Iwo Jima front and one of the few (ie 3) from Order that was allowed to join DNS.

mind you back then you guys didnt have scripts to build troops and such ya have now. referring to Moomix's locked thread, respect your elders

hi :)
All good here :) How's life been treating you?
Hehe, yeah, already 2.5years passed by from when I still played. Time really flies by.
And ofcourse I still remember you :)

And all the posts from 2+ years ago are still on the external forum, still accessable if you recall your username/pw. (I scroll through it some times to "bring" me back to that moment :icon_redface:)
Wasn't being used anymore short after I had to stop playing, was because TW implemented guild-shared forums ingame, forgot (and think me being unable to administrate it anymore has something to do with it aswell :icon_cry:)

Hi MJ. I remember you very well. Our war with the Order of the Glaive and Order of the Naginata was probably one of my favorite. The original Tikay was our strategist back then. I remember sending my troops on over a week's journey to hit the West side of K63. I honestly didn't think I would take much, but I did and so did many of our members. I remember watching Tikay cut a path right through the Orders front line. He was a killing machine. (Hi Tikay!!!! Miss you!!! ) You were one tough warrior in K62. If I remember correctly, those villages on the East of K62 went back and forth between you and DNS many many times. We couldn't move past you. :icon_smile: DNS now owns about 95% of K62. I was sad to see you retire when you did.

Ippe

The OrderG & OrderN + Moat vs DNS war sure was fun <3 loved being on the frontlines, and had alot of fun making the "strategies" and seeing it being fullfilled and being succesfull.
K64west+k63 vs k63, selecting targets (wasnt real coops as it all happened so fast everyone was "small"), k64east+k65 "long ranged" attacks, well it was longranged back then ^^
Many proclaimed a complete failiure for those long ranged attacks, but you all (k64east/k65) sure made it work, made the strategy look good and made more from DNS wanting to join in on the long ranged attacks!
If it wasn't for you all, the frontliners would've had a harder time :) So I surely wouldn't have been able to do what I did without you and the others further from the frontline. (And hi :icon_biggrin: miss you too!hope to catch you on msn/skype some day again)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Order/Moat v DNS was fun for me too. We (in Moat) were led to believe we would actually beat DNS because I think Eagle was supposed to be attacking from the other direction. I was a lowly grunt though so not involved in any higher level talks. No idea what happened with Eagle, but I thought there was something about DNS Naping them when they heard about the multi-attack?

Can't believe I quit TW a couple years ago and still come back here to check out how far DNS has come. Whenever ya'll finally finish up this world, perhaps I can finally remove TW from mty favorites list.

Go Go DNS:axemen::lightcavalry:

wolstein

loan-application-denied.jpg

You're not allowed to delete TW from your favorites list:)

DeletedUser

Oh my god. In which hole were you? Haven't seen you for a while! :lol:

wolstein

I still do. It works in most cases;)

I think Maccano1 used it first so I just continued.

Mulloway69

Come to think of it I reckon you are right, I wonder how ol Macca is these days

DeletedUser

I just came back and saw this. Been a while for me as well!

wolstein

Hehehe:)

Now we need to hear from Macca as well. I haven't heard from him since he quit.

DeletedUser

Order was a pretty good tribe, but we were caught in the middle of that huge family tribe (which I don't remember the name) and we became inactive.

I was in the 3 that made it in DNS back then and I remember the insults I got when I left :lol:

DeletedUser

Order was a pretty good tribe, but we were caught in the middle of that huge family tribe (which I don't remember the name) and we became inactive.

I was in the 3 that made it in DNS back then and I remember the insults I got when I left :lol:

I REALLY hated to see you retire! :icon_sad: You taught me more about defending then I think anyone in tribalwars did. I was able to help defend a member deep within Plague territory with nothing but a few troops thanks to you.

Last edited by a moderator: