So HPG is thinking of returning

DeletedUser

The question stands if I try to find a account here to take over so I am back with my own peers, or I join one of the newer worlds and start anew..

I was looking at the two newest, and world 47 looks... Slow, but promising, and with my impending move maybe slow would be better.. Only .5 slower than world 22.. But if I remember correctly, in my sleepy stupor, that makes a rather visible impact..

So tell me friends of world 22, those of you that still remember me that is, is world 22 worth rejoining?

I see much hostility and bashing on the forums, which it's always been that way, but now it seems more, concentrated on my old tribe.. Which saddens me..

I wonder if anyone even remembers me, or if this will get overlooked, or how many days it will take before I really get a answer haha.. Inactivity FTW.

Cheers

HPG :)

DeletedUser

Why hello Shelly, I see your typing skills have finally improved :D

Edit: Oh sweet, I just realized I found my mini city again.. I forgot that I had it linked to my signature picture.. :D It's grown a little..

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

Edit: Oh sweet, I just realized I found my mini city again.. I forgot that I had it linked to my signature picture.. :D It's grown a little..

COD isn't the place to be going anymore, your popularity drops by 50% just by taking an account there nowadays.

47 looks interesting with those army camp things.

DeletedUser

Andy, as much as I like you, I don't want any CoD bashing in my thread, I know you weren't, but I'm saying it for future reference. Even if they did happen to do something detrimentally bad in world 22, they are still my old tribe and I have fond memories while being in that tribe, even if it's not the same anymore.

DeletedUser

As i was always a good typer and i was to lazy see let me give you an example...
My name is shelly and i eat cows :D xD Wait thats still good xD

Add this HPG .. On skype

shellybeans10

DeletedUser

Still a bit of laziness in there though, you still don't capitalize the letter I when it is alone in reference to yourself. Careful with that, in a psychological stand point that can be viewed as not having faith in yourself or thinking much of yourself. :p

DeletedUser

Still a bit of laziness in there though, you still don't capitalize the letter I when it is alone in reference to yourself. Careful with that, in a psychological stand point that can be viewed as not having faith in yourself or thinking much of yourself. :p

See Im still lazy :p
And is 47 Open?

DeletedUser

The forums are just going through a flurry of activity, its nothing overly significant.

I'd just start a fresh in this world, really its quite a dead world :/

DeletedUser

If you're looking for a good fight, join up here at $CoD$. If you're looking for the rush of a new world, go with 47. I'd just say this world is a much more committed thing these days.

DeletedUser

If you're looking for a good fight, join up here at $CoD$. If you're looking for the rush of a new world, go with 47. I'd just say this world is a much more committed thing these days.

/bias

I would just go with wherever you feel really, I'd avoid LIFE/LEWDER/FINAL/FALIN/XIII/XIV/WHATEVER though.

DeletedUser

/bias

I would just go with wherever you feel really, I'd avoid LIFE/LEWDER/FINAL/FALIN/XIII/XIV/WHATEVER though.

yea i would agree it is bias, only because they beat FINAL think there tough, next its going to be the war against XXXX with COD? if it is this will be fun to watch to see who wins. back on the quote, FINAL is i think dead or some what or going to rebuild? i personally do not know

DeletedUser

yea i would agree it is bias, only because they beat FINAL think there tough,

I've thought we were tough a lot longer than before FINAL even declared for multiple reasons, the fact that we beat FINAL during the war with BDeath is a high morale booster. Look at the region that the war took place in on the actual map.

The fact that we made BDeath need support while doing this. The fact that saint311's been pounding on our chins every time we look the other way. This doesn't imply I think we're amazing, I think we're tough. Which can also be said of XXXX, BRKDA, DOR, BDeath, and some of LIFE.

FINAL is i think dead or some what or going to rebuild? i personally do not know

LIFE may try for peace, however so far all I've seen is that they wish to continue AndyJC's fight. Similar to how SLW stood against BDeath to fight LEGIT F.'s fight long after they broke off from the LEGIT F. I can respect that.

@HPG - Basically what Lewder said. You would do good to get into $CoD$, BDeath, XXXX, or BRKDA. Any other tribes like LIFE, -3-, EXP, MJ, or any of those tiny tribes FINAL broke apart into wouldn't be in your best interest if you wanted to play for the long term.