So HPG is thinking of returning

DeletedUser

well congratz on the forthcoming arrival mate, Hope everything goes well with the pregnancy and the birth.

take care and enjoy it (as much as you can :icon_wink:)

dwin

btw, forgot to ask, do I qualify as an old friend ?? or just a former loser foe ??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes you are an old friend, even though you spammed my incoming page with fakes :p

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
/joined 47

Why are teh barbz so big D;

lol...actually I joined there under a pseudonym about a week or 2 ago, know what you mean...it's quite surreal really...it's not just that players quit, where you start all the barbs have already grown to like 1.5k and you can't even attack them straight away...but when you can, hubba hubba! lol...but then I started next to a guy who already had 10 villages, so I didn't like my chances of survival much...until he attacked me with 600 spears...so we'll see...it will be interesting to try what it's like to turtle :O

darkaniken2

HPG, I'm hoping to get it soon, but have to come up with the money to do so... :(

Btw, do you still have a copy of that epic prem guide you made? :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, my computer has been dumped severely times since that point and after I couldn't get it back from Carrie because of some mishaps or something or another.. I gave up on ever finding it again.. I still have all the pictures though.. I think.. lol

darkaniken2

No, my computer has been dumped severely times since that point and after I couldn't get it back from Carrie because of some mishaps or something or another.. I gave up on ever finding it again.. I still have all the pictures though.. I think.. lol
I wonder if it's still in the CoD guide section... I'll ask a spy to look for meh. :D

DeletedUser94658

I think we may still have that guide in the archives somewhere Dark :)

DeletedUser

Hey HPG :) Gratz on the baby! I'm still around, finally have a few clusters outside of k75 :p