So HPG is thinking of returning

DeletedUser

I've thought we were tough a lot longer than before FINAL even declared for multiple reasons, the fact that we beat FINAL during the war with BDeath is a high morale booster. Look at the region that the war took place in on the actual map.

The fact that we made BDeath need support while doing this. The fact that saint311's been pounding on our chins every time we look the other way. This doesn't imply I think we're amazing, I think we're tough. Which can also be said of XXXX, BRKDA, DOR, BDeath, and some of LIFE.

you make me lol . xxxx crippled final/life , you napped em

xxxx is/has supported some bdeath , not all of them like the way you keep implying its what friendly tribes do. so stop bringing it up in every thread you reply in.

and well done on being in a "tough" tribe on a browser based game where the most physical activity is clicking a mouse or typing

you cod kids must be real hardcore

im scared

DeletedUser

you make me lol . xxxx crippled final/life , you napped em

xxxx is/has supported some bdeath , not all of them like the way you keep implying its what friendly tribes do. so stop bringing it up in every thread you reply in.

and well done on being in a "tough" tribe on a browser based game where the most physical activity is clicking a mouse or typing

you cod kids must be real hardcore

im scared

im soo hardcore im illegal in 49 states!

DeletedUser

*sigh* Started a new world, world 47.. It's fun and all, playing with my missus again.. And a few familiar faces (Though Raf/Dark Aniken/Docred got cleared restarted then quit XD).. But there just aren't enough people that I know and like playing with :(..

What will it take for me to convince some of you to come join me on world 47..

I wanna fight along side people like Herb, Carrie, El Kid, Quelgash (That one's a lot to ask for though).. The ol crew who I know and cherish.. (That isn't the full list, it's just late and I don't wanna have to write out 200 names)

Any of you all even playing anymore or are you newbs gone for good?

Oh, almost forgot to add, my new skype ID is DarkHPG

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Herb is gone, carrie is under a new name, kids been missing for awhile, quel checks in every 4-6 months. So good luck with that. :D

DeletedUser

^ this.

The current $CoD$ has some people you might like, but most of them have gone. :( 'tis pretty sad, though I don't really like $CoD$, its partly because of the leadership.

DeletedUser

Breaking the silence, and reviving the dead.. Let's find out how many remain...

Are any of my old friends and comrades still floundering around in this tired old world?

DeletedUser

Great, moved in with my girlfriend middle of June after graduating High School.. Got scholarships I didn't even apply for.. And now I've got a daughter on the way..

Yes, that's right, in a few short months all that happened.. lol..

Due middle of March :D

darkaniken2

That's great to hear! :)

As I told someone else when their daughter was born, you'll have an advantage over other parents. TW has trained you to not need much sleep. :)

DeletedUser

Great, moved in with my girlfriend middle of June after graduating High School.. Got scholarships I didn't even apply for.. And now I've got a daughter on the way..

Yes, that's right, in a few short months all that happened.. lol..

Due middle of March :D

Oooooh. Congratulations on the baby :D

I'm a better person now so I'll refrain from the joke that went through my mind..

I saw that joke there as well. I think we're equally sick minded sometimes.

Welcome back HPG, regardless of how long it is for :D

DeletedUser

btw my typing has not improved at all, if anything it has got worse.

Not sure if I would recommend a comeback unless it was to CoD as XXXX have too many good players already

dwin

DeletedUser

Oh.. I don't plan on playing.. Just catching up with old friends lol..

I don't have time for TW.. I have a baby on the way.. I'm about to have no life at all.. And I'm not going to enjoy the game I'm going to be playing..

But then again, who would enjoy dodge the projectile vomit >.>

DeletedUser

OH one thing I would like to ask anyone who reads this..

DOES ANYONE HERE PLAY STARCRAFT 2... (Or is thinking about getting it)

:D.. I'd like have some regulars to play with here and there... I haven't really been playing it much lately simply because I have no one that I know to play with.. And playing against people I don't know is getting boring..

So you don't get worried that I'm a complete noob I'll post my profile and a match of mine..

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1503407/1/DarkHPG/

I don't have almost any of my replays uploaded unfortunately, I was going to but then my computer decided to contract a deadly virus and I had to take it back to factory settings..

So this is about all I have lol.. Not my best but not my worst play either..

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/65424-4v4-terran-protoss-zerg-extinction