So I come back to see that DVADER is now completely winning

DeletedUser

Go to another world where you have a chance. Wouldn't that be more fun. No point in restarting on w36 anymore, Its over, the fat lady has sung. Why drag it out?

DeletedUser

Cause I started this game in this world. So i figured I might as well go down with the ship beside I play a lot differently than everyone else. I don't actually care about being the best player or how big I get and beside I'm on 4 other worlds under my main name 2 under me second name and 4 under my last name lol. All different worlds. Beside I like being annoying ^^.

I started here so I'm gonna at least see it to the end even if I can't get anywhere. And after all it is all in good fun that is the point of a game right?

DeletedUser

Yes, that is the point, when the game is still a game. We're cleaning up atm, and it's little players slowing down the inevitable in the most boring and mundane way. Please stop restarting - go and have fun on another world :)

DeletedUser

does it really matter how differently you play? your not exactly gonna get a load of vills now in this world and when it finally gets closed will be nobled with no restarts so you wont be finishing the world anyway.

jsut skype your mates and go annoy some other close to finishing world :p

DeletedUser

The fact I slipped and nearly killed myself on ice this morning walking to work I've decided to just take your advice, though a warning to all never walk on ice even to go to work >.>

DeletedUser

Well it has been fun, sadly I can't see my villages being nobled too much on my plate in real life right now and some other worlds, but lol the world has pretty much ended already so have fun DVADER.