So I guess we are at war? lmao....

• Thread starter DeletedUser92119
  • Start date

DeletedUser92119

"The tribe ~INVASION FORCE~ declared war on tribe Leviathan!"

This must be some kind of new record, right? Getting declared on before BP ends? Anyone? I don't know if I should laugh or just be very confused. Maybe they want us to engage in some kind of name calling competition? Idk....Just thought I'd share this in case anyone was needing a good laugh right now.

DeletedUser92119

Just in case you guys wanted an update on our war stats

Side 1:
Tribes: -L-
Side 2:
Tribes: ~INF~, ~INF~2, ~INF~3, ~INF~4

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Glassy Sky

What have you done to make them declare war on -L-. :p
K44 is getting fierce straight away.

DeletedUser92119

What was the war declaration? o_O

What have you done to make them declare war on -L-. :p
K44 is getting fierce straight away.

"deception Treachery and dirty tactics we will not rest until we wipe you from the continent"

Basically his top members left to join us, and this was his way of getting us to stop. Although this makes no sense to me:

Author said:
A declaration of war does not mean hostilities need to happen. It is an opportunity to open up a dialogue that could avoid losses and lead to other diplomatic possibilities.

My response

Author said:
When someone declares war on me, I don't think they want to "open up a dialogue" I think they want to fight me in a war. Sending me a message is what I count as dialogue

DeletedUser57259

It's Tribal Wars, I like the cut of this guys jib. I'm sure he'll go far on this world.

DeletedUser92119

Well they have made a 5th tribe since the making of this post. Does that mean they are winning the war? :O

King Banana

Plenty of the best tribes are at war before BP ends. Usually the enemy does not know it has other tribes working against them.

For example breaking a tribe from the inside: You do not only get their villages but aswell might gain human power and political branding.

DeletedUser92119

Well, they offered peace and we accepted. LITTLE DID I KNOW!.... I thought the game would give us a victory since they offered peace but since no one attacked before BP ended it was UNDECIDED. Now I have this giant black mark on my tribal resume. Thought about starting over... Then they mailed us asking for a NAP and I said no due to the fact they had 5 tribes and that would severely limit our growth. As you can see, the top 2 of their 5 tribes are rank 1 and 2 in the world for ODD. That is due to our attacks against them. We are rank 1 in the world for ODA because of it. So the war may have ended but we are still making farms out of our neighbors, and due to them having 5 tribes that mostly means them.