So I guess we are at war? lmao....

• Thread starter DeletedUser92119
  • Start date

DeletedUser92119

"The tribe laisves aleja declared war on tribe Leviathan!"

Why does this keep happening to us? Not the war part....the pointless war part. First one was before BP ended, now this one is with a tribe on the other side of the world. Although I will admit the declaration made me laugh. It is not appropriate to repeat...but it was a very descriptive explanation as to who our mothers are...in Romanian

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Why does this keep happening to us? Not the war part....the pointless war part. First one was before BP ended, now this one is with a tribe on the other side of the world. Although I will admit the declaration made me laugh. It is not appropriate to repeat...but it was a very descriptive explanation as to who our mothers are...in Romanian
tenor.gif

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Romanian warring each other

Or so they thought

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Don´t worry, they declared at us as well.

DeletedUser92119

"The tribe laisves aleja (disbanded) was defeated."

They disbanded! And that counts as a victory for us! Current score 1-1-0. Im sure a tribe in k55 will declare on us tomorrow, but you know....the small victories.

DeletedUser92119

Words cannot express my thoughts on this...but I shall try.

"The tribe German U Boats declared war on tribe Leviathan!"

Why? Why does this always happen to me? Am I truly cursed? I was joking before when I said that! First, war was declared before BP ended. Second, war was declared from the other side of the world. Now, war was declared during peace time when attacks cannot be sent. Where is the logic? I just...*sigh*.....*walks away*.....