So I keep hearing I'm burning bridges and need to apologize

Pasta Monkey

So I keeping hearing from certain people that I must apologize and beg forgiveness to be accepted into FURIE. For what, to whom and why?

So what I'm aggressive. So what I play a mental and physical game. So what I attack my enemy when they attack my tribemates, why exactly do I apparently bow down and beg forgiveness to the handful of people who are apparently holding up the whole of FINITO being invited to FURIE?

I can't comprehend why FURIE doesn't want to end this world. I cant comprehend that you're all okay with just dragging this out as long as possible all the while just to continue spending money on this game. It was suggested we leave FREE and distance ourselves from the leaders you claim you had a problem with. We've done that. We've shown we're active, aggressive fighters who can attack and defend well. What's left to prove we don't belong in an end tribe?

Heaven forbid any of you play video games live on xbox or ps3 if you can't handle a little trash talk from a stranger over the Internet.

Pasta Monkey

Someone is being dishonest and it isn't me. I am more than willing to discuss anything public or private.

DeletedUser

Or maybe they were testing you when they asked you to 'distance yourselves' from myself? Perhaps you in FINITO cannot be trusted, as you did, walk out on your duke. A duke that gave his place in FURIE to help you.

Then again, I guess its what I deserve for what I did to FURIE.

Last edited by a moderator:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
those of us left in the world, all show that we have what it takes to win the world. however just dragging it out doesnt make people want to play the game in the future. we as a group, has played this world for 3 years +. we have waited a long time for the world to end.

even if a few people have disagreed with each other it doesnt mean a merge can not happen. we want the world to end, we have seen loyalty broken, but that is the past, we are now looking for the future as a group. not as singularities but as a group.

maybe we have brought our temper in to the game from real life. but you should drop all this quarrellings. lets put this behind us and start re-organising a plan about the merge with FINITO/FURIE.

pokemon

DeletedUser

No need to apologize? Really?

So I keeping hearing from certain people that I must apologize and beg forgiveness to be accepted into FURIE. For what, to whom and why?

So what I'm aggressive. So what I play a mental and physical game. So what I attack my enemy when they attack my tribemates, why exactly do I apparently bow down and beg forgiveness to the handful of people who are apparently holding up the whole of FINITO being invited to FURIE?

I can't comprehend why FURIE doesn't want to end this world. I cant comprehend that you're all okay with just dragging this out as long as possible all the while just to continue spending money on this game. It was suggested we leave FREE and distance ourselves from the leaders you claim you had a problem with. We've done that. We've shown we're active, aggressive fighters who can attack and defend well. What's left to prove we don't belong in an end tribe?

Heaven forbid any of you play video games live on xbox or ps3 if you can't handle a little trash talk from a stranger over the Internet.

WOW, the arrogance displayed here is amazing! A little trash talk? Calling people a d*bag, Sir F*tard, Sircrybaby, and the constant belittling is "a little trash talk"? I'd hate to see what you call a lot of trash talk.

There was no reason in the world to make it personal, but you had to go there and by the looks of your latest screed, you went ahead and doubled down on stupid to make yourself look better.

The fact is, you have blamed me all along for this war, when it was DD who went off in the shared forums for me calling him a name, when he deserved it for his attitude. Saying crap like I like little boys. And none of FREE went in there and said, hey uncalled for. Nope you all backed him 100% because being called a dipsh*t for acting like one totally justifies his actions. If one of our dukes had acted that way, we would have called him out over it. But you and your merry band never said a word. Or even approached me to say, "hey, what DD was uncalled for. Don't let it get in the way of good relations between our tribes." Oh, by the way, you have been unblocked for quite some time, so that excuse won't wash, either.

The other fact that you totally missed back then was that I had taken a cluster in K25 in order to be able to go after BASH and was just finishing building the troops when the darklord crap blew up. But you never bothered to check that out, instead calling me lazy for not getting into the fight against BASH.

Speaking of the darklord mess, that gave some of us some insight in to how trustworthy jessie was going to be on his word to boot you and do a dual tribe op on you. We saw the way he handled that affair and knew that he might kick you, but that he wasn't going to allow us to noble you in K's he saw as belonging to FREE.

But back to the issue of the apology, if you had not had to make it personal (and not just against me), I think this would have been over by now. People could have respected your skills as a fighter and allowed you to be voted in. But while we were deliberating, cherute took a barb in K64 and you went off on him. You weren't defending a tribemate, you just wanted K64 all to yourself and your tribe (you have stated that many times so don't try to deny it). And when I took Daven villages in K64, again you went off. If you were truly defending a tribemate, I would have gotten attacks when I took villages of his in K54 or K63, but no defending your tribemate there, just in K64. Again I took a bunch of ecorni villages in K63, no attacks, which by your own words should have meant I was going to get attacked, but nothing. Only in K64 if your "tribemates" lost a village would you attack.

I don't know what anyone else told you about leaving FREE and that would get you an invite, so I can't address that part of your rant. But I do know that if you weren't part of the equation, the majority of FURIE would have voted to accept the other members of FINITO and end this.

Pasta Monkey

WOW, the arrogance displayed here is amazing! A little trash talk? Calling people a d*bag, Sir F*tard, Sircrybaby, and the constant belittling is "a little trash talk"? I'd hate to see what you call a lot of trash talk.

There was no reason in the world to make it personal, but you had to go there and by the looks of your latest screed, you went ahead and doubled down on stupid to make yourself look better.

That's exactly what I call a little. How can you, as an adult, take any of that personal at all hmm? Do I know you? Have I met you in person? I have no idea who or what you are that fact that you don't just :icon_rolleyes: and move on is disturbing. I've had heated discussions with several people in FURIE and not only have won their respect but their vote as well. The person holding up this merge and end from what I hear is YOU. Not me.

Again for you or anyone else whom I've "trash talked" please don't play xbox or ps3 live. I'm sorry I may or may not have hurt your feelings but seriously, it's the internet, and it's game.

The fact is, you have blamed me all along for this war, when it was DD who went off in the shared forums for me calling him a name, when he deserved it for his attitude. Saying crap like I like little boys. And none of FREE went in there and said, hey uncalled for. Nope you all backed him 100% because being called a dipsh*t for acting like one totally justifies his actions. If one of our dukes had acted that way, we would have called him out over it. But you and your merry band never said a word. Or even approached me to say, "hey, what DD was uncalled for. Don't let it get in the way of good relations between our tribes." Oh, by the way, you have been unblocked for quite some time, so that excuse won't wash, either.
You have just admitted you caused the war. You blatantly and openly disrepected our duke and YOU didn't apologize. YOU didn't try and be diplomatic and work it. YOU let it escalate to where it went.

The other fact that you totally missed back then was that I had taken a cluster in K25 in order to be able to go after BASH and was just finishing building the troops when the darklord crap blew up. But you never bothered to check that out, instead calling me lazy for not getting into the fight against BASH.
Wasn't just directed at you but showing up insanely late to the party is pretty lazy.

Speaking of the darklord mess, that gave some of us some insight in to how trustworthy jessie was going to be on his word to boot you and do a dual tribe op on you. We saw the way he handled that affair and knew that he might kick you, but that he wasn't going to allow us to noble you in K's he saw as belonging to FREE.
I give 2 s**ts what Jesse was or wasn't going to do. He was dishonest till the end. He lied directly to me and he lied to your tribe. I could careless, he's gone barb and doesn't play here anymore.

But back to the issue of the apology, if you had not had to make it personal (and not just against me), I think this would have been over by now. People could have respected your skills as a fighter and allowed you to be voted in. But while we were deliberating, cherute took a barb in K64 and you went off on him. You weren't defending a tribemate, you just wanted K64 all to yourself and your tribe (you have stated that many times so don't try to deny it). And when I took Daven villages in K64, again you went off. If you were truly defending a tribemate, I would have gotten attacks when I took villages of his in K54 or K63, but no defending your tribemate there, just in K64. Again I took a bunch of ecorni villages in K63, no attacks, which by your own words should have meant I was going to get attacked, but nothing. Only in K64 if your "tribemates" lost a village would you attack.
Exactly k64 is my house. Until you and everyone else in FURIE is BLUE to me, I will clean my house. I have precious little time with a family and work, my daily routine involves checking twstats for k64 daily, because it's my house (if you have a problem with me referring to k64 as mine, discuss territory issues with GAZ). As for k63, or k54 I have no way of safely or effectively moving into those areas. If Ecorni had emailed me directly and said "hey Pasta I lost a villa in k63 can you noble it back for me?" you would have had 50 incomings and nobles. But k63 is a lost K to me, I had 0 desire to make those waves till k64 was mine and empty of my enemies.

I've had these discussions with Big Pete and El Corbrado. Both emailed me when I nobled their villas in k64 (one today) asking why If i was trying to get into FURIE was I attacking/nobling them, my answer? 'Cause you're still red, and you're in my house. Until you're blue I can't allow it.' Do You want to noble in k64 Sirstormin? Fine, turn blue. I will have no problem with it, f*** I may even help you, but until then I will clean my house.

I don't know what anyone else told you about leaving FREE and that would get you an invite, so I can't address that part of your rant. But I do know that if you weren't part of the equation, the majority of FURIE would have voted to accept the other members of FINITO and end this.
You know what that's called? Loyalty and respect. Do you know why? Check my stats. I will exhaust every offensive troop I have for those who respect and help me. I will send every single soldier I have to help defend and keep a villa even if it means putting myself at risk.

Now do you want to put bickering aside and end W31 or do you want to just bore the hell out of your enemies and tribemates until enough people go barb in 2 or 3 more years?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You can argue about who caused the war all you want, DD and SS, but it was clear that FURIE were just looking for the excuse. FREE leadership clearly did not want to drag this world out, they arguments that started could easily have been resolved without war.

But, Matt, you are a massive hypocrite;

You know what that's called? Loyalty and respect. Do you know why? Check my stats. I will exhaust every offensive troop I have for those who respect and help me. I will send every single soldier I have to help defend and keep a villa even if it means putting myself at risk.

Did I not help you? Did I not leave FURIE to help you and your tribe? Yet you walked out on me. Simply because FURIE asked you to. :icon_rolleyes:

Pasta Monkey

Clear lack of leadership from anyone, massive dead weight, and trying to distance ourselves from the DD/JESSE fiasco to name a few.

DeletedUser

Dead weight? nobody ever asked for them to be kicked. Distance selves? I constantly suggested that we change the name. But apparently thats not what you all wanted.

Lack of leadership? At least I stepped up. I didn't see anyone else even trying except Nag.

DeletedUser

Furie were not in any way looking for a war. But at the same time we arent gonna stand around while you guys insult us and take the piss out of us. As much as we wanted to cooperate with you guys and get this world end in motion we are not going to be a doormatt and grovel at your feet. Thats not how it works. If you guys hadnt started getting arrogant and insulting on those shared forums bash would have been dead by now and we would have won.
As for Pasta leaving FREE, its also completely understandable. But this thread i was hoping for a little more dignity and humbleness from Pasta himself. Once again it didnt turn that way, we can forgive, but only if your willing to show. This is not showing.

and No offense to you sweeney...as much as i dont like what you did to FURIE...from a non bias point of view, your not what FREE needed in order to survive. They needed someone who could lead from the front and not the back door. Your tactics are sly and sneaky. It's not what they needed. They needed someone to stand up in the middle of everyone and fight and THEN say "come fight with me and win this". Someone with charisma that isnt extremely negative but more in a positive light. Changing the name wouldnt do anything... same style different name...whats so different about that.

I commend you Pasta on being loyal to FREE and fighting for your friends, and really i wish your attitude towards other players not in your tribe was different. I personally understand how you are. But again, we arent a doormatt to anyone and if you go against us we will fight back. Which is why this has happened. We tried to be nice to you guys and ofcourse its the same for your side also. But what happened in the shared forums meant it was inevitable that we still had to fight because we still had animosity within our hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Pasta Monkey

Furie were not in any way looking for a war. But at the same time we arent gonna stand around while you guys insult us and take the piss out of us. As much as we wanted to cooperate with you guys and get this world end in motion we are not going to be a doormatt and grovel at your feet. Thats not how it works. If you guys hadnt started getting arrogant and insulting on those shared forums bash would have been dead by now and we would have won.
As for Pasta leaving FREE, its also completely understandable. But this thread i was hoping for a little more dignity and humbleness from Pasta himself. Once again it didnt turn that way, we can forgive, but only if your willing to show. This is not showing.

How in anyway is this thread asking for anyone in FURIE to "grovel" and be a doormat? The OP expressed frustration, all that it was intended on doing was to get whatever the problem is out in the open.

I commend you Pasta on being loyal to FREE and fighting for your friends, and really i wish your attitude towards other players not in your tribe was different. I personally understand how you are. But again, we arent a doormatt to anyone and if you go against us we will fight back. Which is why this has happened. We tried to be nice to you guys and ofcourse its the same for your side also. But what happened in the shared forums meant it was inevitable that we still had to fight because we still had animosity within our hearts

Again, who is asking you to be doormat? I've fully explained why I've attacked several people in FURIE in k64 and the surrounding areas. You aren't blue, I'm not asking you to lie down. It is my responsibility to keep my house clean. If people noble in my radius and in my area, it is my responsibility to remove them. If you're referring to the NAP being broken, the asylum was taken over by the prisoners. Hot heads prevailed and chaos took over. Instead of people chilling out and working it out all hell broke loose.

As far as my "attitude towards other players" I'm assuming you mean my red enemy? In a war game I will use any tactic I can, mental or physical to get my enemy to make a mistake, mostly out of anger. Whether they take it personal I can't control. Very little of what I said could quiet possibly taken seriously, most people understand this, your newest recruit Robk can confirm pretty much everything I've said. It's a mental game.

DeletedUser

How in anyway is this thread asking for anyone in FURIE to "grovel" and be a doormat? The OP expressed frustration, all that it was intended on doing was to get whatever the problem is out in the open.

Again, who is asking you to be doormat? I've fully explained why I've attacked several people in FURIE in k64 and the surrounding areas. You aren't blue, I'm not asking you to lie down. It is my responsibility to keep my house clean. If people noble in my radius and in my area, it is my responsibility to remove them. If you're referring to the NAP being broken, the asylum was taken over by the prisoners. Hot heads prevailed and chaos took over. Instead of people chilling out and working it out all hell broke loose.

As far as my "attitude towards other players" I'm assuming you mean my red enemy? In a war game I will use any tactic I can, mental or physical to get my enemy to make a mistake, mostly out of anger. Whether they take it personal I can't control. Very little of what I said could quiet possibly taken seriously, most people understand this, your newest recruit Robk can confirm pretty much everything I've said. It's a mental game.

The doormatt sentences were to explain why FURIE went back to war with FREE, FREE were taking advantage of the NAP and starting to get arrogant, Insulting our players and talking down to us as if we were on a lower platform to themselves, did you really think we would not react in the way we did?
I personally dont take any insults or enemy talk in this game seriously, but there are others who i guess are not in that same position. People got arrogant and ego's kicked in and ruined what would have been a good thing. But I have no regrets on the situation.
I dont think you need to beg for forgiveness, but you really should appologise to certain people i guess. More because they are the ones creating a roadblock for you getting in and "us" (ie the people that join) ending this world.
Its not that we want to drag the world on, its more of we want to do it in a way that the majority of FURIE are happy with what happens. It's how FURIE has worked since the beginning. We know you can fight and are active, but it doesnt change the fact that some people are consistantly against you coming in as it currently stands.
Make sense? :)

Justifi3d

Goes to show you what people are willing to do to win a on-line game... I won't say much more on this... They have basically said if "You" Pasta apologize to everyone you can win possibly... So how big of a man are you? Lets the apologies begin.... Better sooner then later or that tribe you are in may be in FURIE soon enough..

I guess it all depends on how much you want your PP points... This is my last post in W31 forums, great time here... I have made so many friends here and I will continue those relationship over the course of my TW career... Good Luck all, at this point I think you all deserve to win...

DeletedUser

I know who wanted the fight between Furie and Free to continue, he even told me so. Sir Stormin and Pasta ahave been at each others throat for a long time, and yes pasta will get on your nerves and if you let it show he will get worse.That was one reason I first invited him to SOG. He spoke the same way to me even after he joined. We took over k64 when most of SOG didn't want to get near it and that is why he doesn't want any one there that is red, we fought hard for that area. Stormin we have had our tussles together and even fought together, you let every thing he says get to you and that is why he does it. There are a lot of people in both tribes that I have great respect for and there are those I do not.
As for ending this, why can't everyone just get over the in game crap and just end it. There was several in FINITO that thought me coming back and joining would cause problems with the merger so I decided to leave them, was going to leave the world to but decided to give all my villages up except a few in k84 just to see how things go.
Some of what pasta has said to people he probably does need to apologize for and there is just as much that has been said to and about him that needs to be apologized for.Every last one of you left on this world have a huge ego and fighting spirit, that is why your still here, until all of you get over yourself and except the fact that even tho you may not like everyone on here you have to respect them for the fact they are here, and agree to disagree, get over it and your hurt feelings and get it over with.

DeletedUser

.Every last one of you left on this world have a huge ego

Excuse me ! I haven't ! I'm very modest and self effacing. :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

I'm reading this forum and I like what I see. Great battlers coming to terms with each other, burying the grudges and working towards an honourable ending. The campaigns have been long and hard, and the rewards are but small, but it has been good while it lasted.

The tumult and the shouting dies.

The Captains and the Kings depart.

Respect to all.

DeletedUser

I do not consider myself to have a large ego either, but still can't leave this world alone and that is the only thing that makes sense as to why.