So I keep hearing I'm burning bridges and need to apologize

Justifi3d

I know Gary helped you alot... But I know I did also, not like thats either here nor there... I gave you most of my last villages inside K17, which in-turn ended up with you having Jake's very nice cluster that he worked on for years... The rest is history.. :icon_wink:

is that why gaz is still playing?

I believe he logs in the same as I do.. We have way to muc pride!

DeletedUser79686

I know Gary helped you alot... But I know I did also, not like thats either here nor there... I gave you most of my last villages inside K17, which in-turn ended up with you having Jake's very nice cluster that he worked on for years... The rest is history.. :icon_wink:

I believe he logs in the same as I do.. We have way to muc pride!

you gave to me because you wanted nobles for a different area? right??...but yes im glad you gave em up, and well jakes cluster is kinda split but i did grab some to say the least. which he had acquired from taking out... was it -V- members ? i dunno ...i would have to look on stats...which im not wanting to.....but yah it is what it is, and thats the way of things.

Gary is the one who moved me up, we spent time with clearing and timing stacks after noble landings. getting the next jump vill going. so credit go's to him on that. :icon_smile: