So it finally ended..

DeletedUser104723

I dont know who all remembers me, but i am back and starting over in world 61, so if you are there hit me up with a message. im over in k42

silvereclipes

Hey dane still on W30 with paj an s1ckly an snafu yet good to see you back again.

silvereclipes

good man, have you heard from Tel lately???

Yeah heard her an huw are getting hitched, huw moved to the states so he could start his new business here so both should have a blast told them if they are looking for a place to play it hard core to the end get a hold of us on 30 since we are about ready to kick off the worlds end there with our old ally that decided to Nap our enemies an try to hug their way to the end.:lol:

DeletedUser104723

oh wow. well shoot got any contact info for her???

silvereclipes

none really only one I know of is huw's contact info maybe he can send her your way to give her new info.

DeletedUser

Tel as in telisha ? thought she was very ill a long time ago ??????

silvereclipes

yep now TW can say it brings people together in a whole different way then to fight :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes true but sometimes brings out the insane lol you never really know who you are talking to because of the bs that comes out of there mouths not everyone is honest :p

silvereclipes

Yes true but sometimes brings out the insane lol you never really know who you are talking to because of the bs that comes out of there mouths not everyone is honest :p

don't remind me of bogusbet for god sakes i am still scared after seeing that picture of him..lol

DeletedUser

Both huw and Tel are on world 60 dain if you wanna speak to them or they are on skype but not sure about msn anymore.

DeletedUser104723

oh awesome well imma have to hop on there and get ahold of them. thats freakin crazy

silvereclipes

yeah sent her word that you were looking to get a hold of her she wrote me on my FB when I sent word to huw.

DeletedUser104723

oo send me a pm how to spell her name and ill add her you can add me to if you guys want/have a FB

llanowar

Sad to see a fun world end. This world gave me my TW start and i had a blast during my time as a very early member of Or.D

Securing K37 and the subsequent fun had before I left was a blast and I still havent found the same blend of allies, enemies, and Public Forum personalities since that made this world so much fun.

DeletedUser104723

It really was an awesome world. dominyk was such a pain but you couldnt help but enjoy playing with him. lol the bonds that were formed in that world were quite epic as well