So it finally ended..

DeletedUser104723

btw what aworlds are you all playing on if any still???

DeletedUser

Untill the last year it was fun then activeness took over... Some peep won wars against inactives but that wasnt really a win was it :p

silvereclipes

It really was an awesome world. dominyk was such a pain but you couldnt help but enjoy playing with him. lol the bonds that were formed in that world were quite epic as well

Yeah not many personalty's like we had here on W6 left on any of the other worlds Paj keeps things interesting on 30 just being Pajuno everyone still loves to hate him..:lol:

But a guy does miss those we all knew an loved here even our enemies made us better for it an who cared about the flames we would toss at each other or the temper tantrums that would explode every now an then it was all in fun an that is what this world gave us all a fun place to get to know everyone Turks Greeks an all we had a ball here.

DeletedUser

It really was an awesome world. dominyk was such a pain but you couldnt help but enjoy playing with him. lol the bonds that were formed in that world were quite epic as well

:icon_biggrin: Hey Dane :icon_cool:. I was an enormous pain in the tusche, Sorry about that :icon_razz:. I needed somewhere to vent a lot of real life stuff that was going on, and TW ended up being that place, a lot of you ended up getting vented on consequently. Owe many of you an apology for that too. I'm actually a real-life politico these days would you believe... Guess we all grow up eventually.

Hope life's treating you well Dane :)

silvereclipes

:icon_biggrin: Hey Dane :icon_cool:. I was an enormous pain in the tusche, Sorry about that :icon_razz:. I needed somewhere to vent a lot of real life stuff that was going on, and TW ended up being that place, a lot of you ended up getting vented on consequently. Owe many of you an apology for that too. I'm actually a real-life politico these days would you believe... Guess we all grow up eventually.

Hope life's treating you well Dane :)

if your ever thinking of making a come back get a hold of me Dom we have a a place for you on 30 would make it funny seeing you abbas an s1cklydutch in the same team along with snafumaster an fust...:lol:

silvereclipes

just yell to paj he is lord an master or at least we let him think it is after all its snafu an bronse doing the hard work..lol

Randy1

hi guys!

don't know if you remember me?
i'm on World 63 now. this forum reminds me of old times. old names, young people lol.
bastards who nobled me :p

silvereclipes

hi guys!

don't know if you remember me?
i'm on World 63 now. this forum reminds me of old times. old names, young people lol.
bastards who nobled me :p

young I was never young Randy granny an Kingrich were the only ones older then me when my mates left us.:icon_wink:

silvereclipes

wow you guys are still around? :O hey dom

heck yeah we are still around froggy we have two groups left one on 63 an one group on 30 waging our W6 style of warfare showing no mercy an asking none for ourselves even dom came to 30 so can we see a froggy come a courting there too.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i just started on 63, but i suddenly have a lot of time on my hands so i AM actually coming out of retirement. not like last time when i lost my house like 3 days into my subpar comeback. haha. cant wait to get started.

DeletedUser

i just ran into repayment the ex duke of HIRE-I on 63. counts.

DeletedUser

im gonna declare war on you randy. my first nobles will be having tea in your church :axemen::axemen::axemen:
:p just kidding.

silvereclipes

drop by 30 starcrossed is there too under another name would make her go pale seeing dom ,you an cyclopsian showing up within a month of each other she will think the world of W6 has brought back the nightmares..lol

DeletedUser

drop by 30 starcrossed is there too under another name would make her go pale seeing dom ,you an cyclopsian showing up within a month of each other she will think the world of W6 has brought back the nightmares..lol

ha. more like night terrors.