So it finally ended..

DeletedUser

wow you guys are still around? :O hey dom

Hey man! Good to see you're still around. I've just slipped out of retirement, coplaying is a lot easier on the schedule than being the duke of an enormous war ridden tribe & sole owner of a huge account on W6 :lol:.

drop by 30 starcrossed is there too under another name would make her go pale seeing dom ,you an cyclopsian showing up within a month of each other she will think the world of W6 has brought back the nightmares..lol

:icon_biggrin: We W6ers always did terrify others :icon_wink:. Nothing like stirring up a wee bit of trouble :axemen::icon_evil:

silvereclipes

naaah froggy <3 you can't scare me.

Nor does dom or silver, but don't tell them that, it might just bruise their egos.

please do tell me who your playing I can at least send some love your way before paj yells at me for sending nukes across the world again since I do love sending love to those from W6 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

please do tell me who your playing I can at least send some love your way before paj yells at me for sending nukes across the world again since I do love sending love to those from W6 :icon_wink:

just find the bunnies :D

DeletedUser

plenty luck except that sneaky paj asked who it was an KOed my fun dang it.:icon_sad:

well are you sure it's the right bunny? Because you haven't send anything to me ingame :p

And D: typical Paj.. Always ruining the fun.

silvereclipes

well are you sure it's the right bunny? Because you haven't send anything to me ingame :p

And D: typical Paj.. Always ruining the fun.

Paj follows boinicchops way of running a tribe hit who you want but first ask me an i will say yes or no think its because we have a ops in the planning stage with snafumaster who wants my destroyer nukes to nail the next target an level them.

DeletedUser

Paj follows boinicchops way of running a tribe hit who you want but first ask me an i will say yes or no think its because we have a ops in the planning stage with snafumaster who wants my destroyer nukes to nail the next target an level them.

you could always have sneaked an attack or two out :p