So its finally started?

DeletedUser

The tides will change? That I doubt.
We are still leading... despite not having our frontlines stacked, and our troops in position. Once everything falls into place... you will be in a world of hurt.
I personally have just started... 3 Candy villages under my belt :)
Just... another 25000 or so to go :icon_wink:

The Resurrection

lol... who attacked whom first........ TSL did... on anarky just before merge (knowing well of the merge) and candy after wards.. and we retaliated..... u had enough time so long to prepare and hit....yes we have some initial hit... but start to worry and son the tides will change...

Mantoo007 and the rest of the forum..

Common sense would tell you that if anarky is going to take a village around us we would take it back...We have had no diplomatic relations with them nor was there anything with skill about anarky.

Now to more important things...lets stop flaming each others. We all know each other from the forums/skype/ect...Lets have a fun war and may the best tribe win...Hello Ghost!

DeletedUser

Mantoo007 and the rest of the forum..

Common sense would tell you that if anarky is going to take a village around us we would take it back...We have had no diplomatic relations with them nor was there anything with skill about anarky.

Now to more important things...lets stop flaming each others. We all know each other from the forums/skype/ect...Lets have a fun war and may the best tribe win...Hello Ghost!

I was going to argue this point back, but whats the point? Let the flaming stop already! :)

DeletedUser89420

well said jarvik...

now since the war is official let us all wait for TSL massive op that it is so famous for...

DeletedUser89420

i thought you guys hit long hours.... i guess u wont try this strategy with us... it will be an epic fail...

DeletedUser

i think you are happy that you are far away from us :)

That brings up a good point. The Anarky fellows have little to lose here. They are deep in the safe zone (almost completely) and they were losing the war they were in previously. Now that Skill? got nervous... Anarky is the biggest beneficiary from this. :icon_eek: That firey is a sly... but wise chap it seems

DeletedUser

pfft you gotta be kidding me

stop analysing stuff swordrat; it just doesnt work out for you

DeletedUser

Swordrat? That is a new one :)

You are always so creative firey... it is one of your finest attributes. Still... my point stands. You have basically nothing to lose here... while Skill? has a lot to lose.

DeletedUser

You should ask more questions and observe more rather than offer your poorly thought out arguments so often.

DeletedUser

It was just a throwaway name until we found one we really liked. SKANK isn't suitable because of certain negative female connotations so the search goes on.

DeletedUser

That brings up a good point. The Anarky fellows have little to lose here. They are deep in the safe zone (almost completely) and they were losing the war they were in previously. Now that Skill? got nervous... Anarky is the biggest beneficiary from this. :icon_eek: That firey is a sly... but wise chap it seems

Patriot, i personally beg to differ.... I would have said it was mutually beneficial for both Skill and Anarky to merge once TSL had a close to 50% hold on the world for the following reasons:

1. If Anarky and Skill were to have continued fighting, TSL wouldve come in on the side of Skill? no doubt, having been their ally. once their "half"of the world was clear - either that, or face its own internal distruction. - I say this as the Anarky-Skill? was wouldve lasted many more long months. - well after TSL took 50%.

2. TSL/Skill? Vs. Anarky wouldve created a one sided war - would gone on a while yes, but inevitably wouldve shortened it considerably with the added kamikazee's which TSL wouldve been able to provide.

3. When it came down to naught by TSL/Skill? - TSL wouldve held a much larger portion then it currently does - meaning that Skill? in a TSL - SKill? end war wouldve been severely disadvantaged.

Obviously the same can be said for Anarky, in that their players get to have the oppourtunity to play on the end game war - which will no doubt go on for a long time - and the sits and the like that crippled both tribes will be cleaned up and allow for a much more aggressive war between the two tribes.

DeletedUser84663

I think we've already gone over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (get the idea) this issue before... it was a positive for both Skill and ANARKY in the long run... TSL can call us whatever they want, but the fact remains... the end war started. Good luck to the lil guys around.

The Resurrection

I think we've already gone over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (get the idea) this issue before... it was a positive for both Skill and ANARKY in the long run... TSL can call us whatever they want, but the fact remains... the end war started. Good luck to the lil guys around.

I will call you guys "twisted" Like many of you Im sure most of the people that look at the externals are sick of the debate of the merger/how the war started/ ect. How about we talk about the war in general.....

Ill start. yea...One world that actually could end "quick" compared to others!