So long!

DeletedUser

Well, it has been a good run, but today i will finish off my nukes and send in my resignation note.

I had a lot of fun on this world in its entire existance. First starting off not thinking I wouldnt even play it seriously, and then to find myself a couple months later leading the number 1 tribe. It was a fun ride while it lasted, and I made a lot of friends in Sith, Art, Khuno, hermy, Grue, Splinta, Rdx, Kek (and the rest of Lost), and even myself and Xander started talking a bit in my finals days. Sorry for those I forgot to mention

I had been planning on quiting for a while now, as really I had nothing left to do. After sending a lot of my nukes North just the other day, and clearing out some of ArtofSpams villages last week I found myself out of troops today when SIKE broke the alliance between Lost and themselves and sent on me. I decided that I didnt have time, and that I would send the rest of my troops out for OD, and hit the road.

I just wanted to post here and tell you guys I had a hell of a time, and it was fun while it lasted. Wish this world would have been a little more exciting, but thats just how it goes sometimes I guess.

Again, it was fun while it lasted.

EI, out!

I didnt do any speel checks or gramatical error checks, so sorry for any errors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im actually going to Rock some Rim on W45 if anyone is interested ;)

DeletedUser

Yea pretty much, i dont have anytime to defend em.. They are surrounding me, and like I said in my post at the top. I sent all my nukes North and used the rest that I didnt to clear some villages on Friday. So I have nothing left, and I dont have the time to set up any support notes..

No use, im fine with quitting. Was planning on it for a while, this just gave me a better reason.

DeletedUser78112

Yea pretty much, i dont have anytime to defend em.. They are surrounding me, and like I said in my post at the top. I sent all my nukes North and used the rest that I didnt to clear some villages on Friday. So I have nothing left, and I dont have the time to set up any support notes..

No use, im fine with quitting. Was planning on it for a while, this just gave me a better reason.

okay cool good luck in W45

DeletedUser

Hey Sharin; told you LOST had inactivity problems. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

At this stage in the world everyone has activity problems....

DeletedUser

At this stage in the world everyone has activity problems....

I disagree; only reason you have inactivity problems is LOST insists on inviting anyone who asks, without considering what that means for expansion.

DeletedUser

Yes they did let people in that probably couldnt be counted on be active all the time, but that isnt my point. People dont understand how hard it can be to hold a massive account, and are overwhelmed and quit all the time. I know there is a player just south of me that is inactive, and he is in Sike.. hm... No.. A member of Sike going inactive?

DeletedUser

Yes they did let people in that probably couldnt be counted on be active all the time, but that isnt my point. People dont understand how hard it can be to hold a massive account, and are overwhelmed and quit all the time. I know there is a player just south of me that is inactive, and he is in Sike.. hm... No.. A member of Sike going inactive?

Don't start me on my issues with SIKE; they're about the same as the ones with LOST, but not as obvious.

DeletedUser

See you in W45 although we're on completely opposite sides of the world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sike only has one inactive player who is going to be internaled the only reason he wasany kicked is lost had issues keeping to there Ks

Oh well :)