So Long...

DeletedUser

I <3 Christy.......................................and Choccy

DeletedUser

So this is it!

My lords have fallen from grace, and 1984 is here no more. Some have gone to my ex-Lords in ODA, a handful stay behind to try and keep it alive, but it is all over. The true lords of World 50n are no more, and chaos reigns across it's surface.

After I left the lands, on the commands of my lords, I travelled far and wide, spreading the seeds of Dystopia, freeing the people and making them become conscious. In my wake, society burned, and anarchy replaced order. On many a world I started, on each one I reached the rank of top 20, before once again departing to spread the word.

I had to leave many good friends and tribes behind, but it was fine, for I had a mission, and in this mission I put my heart and soul.

Yet one evening, my whole world changed. Shooting starts appeared over my village on W63 - on the same day, my men rebelled, and animals broke loose in panic. It could be nothing but a harbinger - a message from my lords. I strove to return to my homeland, to W50, to confront whatever laid in wait for me.

And here I have come, Mahrek, the great prophet of 1984, has returned. 1984* has fallen. 1984 has fallen. But I am here. This is my homeland. And I will hold on to it and stay here with all that I have.

DeletedUser

Thank you Lord Orsio, of all my Lords, you were always the greatest and most kind (but don't tell Lord Smexy :p)

DeletedUser

Thank you too, Lord Macready. I see that you have dropped in rank since we last met. What has happened?

DeletedUser93408

Don't worry Great Prophet, as soon as possible we will be back..
All Jon and I wants is, your Great guidance, with out you, we are tired..
But now you're back, we will be in Rank 1 soon, Yes matt, Rank 1.. :p LOL

DeletedUser

Noble Lord Macready, I thank you for your kind words.

If encouragement is what you need, I, your humble prophet and servant, am here to give it

DeletedUser95452

Ohh the prophet is back ... thought once God calls you .. you dont came back (dull)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohh the prophet is back ... thought once God calls you .. you dont came back (dull)

Lord Alb Knight, I've been back for nearly a week!

My Gods (for there are many, they are of ODA) did call me away, to preach their word in foreign worlds. But they then called me back to W50; to my homeland, so here I am!

DeletedUser

Yeah we all blessed ...

Indeed we are, Lord Alb Knight, especially me, for I have been graced with the presence and knowledge of my kind Lords in ODA.

I just hope that my presence may somehow be of benefit to you and my other Lords.

Soberknight

Nah, with only new software the old hardware will probably send blue screens etc.

DeletedUser

As one nof your Lords then ... I suggest you to Reformat your brain ... and do hope it accepts any new software.

If my Lord commands me to do so, anything can be done.

If you have any software in mind, please do not hesitate to tell me, and I will install it. The brain of the prophet is open even to the most modern software.