So Many Leaving Stop lol and read this.

Telisha

Lately I have seen so many people leave world 6 because lets face it guys and girl it is getting a bit boring is it not? I have sat back not saying to much because I know real life is a bit more important. But sooner or later there will not be many left of the people that I care about the most on here. So I just thought I would take time today to tell you all how special you really are to me in this game.

So here I go on a mushy rampage at least its not like last night one a as Blurk said Druken posting spree hehe Huggles Blurky I promise not to do that again. Suprised myself today lol. Sorry.

Hstreeter (Hriggs) -

Darling you are the most remarkable person ever, a darn good pnp presence, and in game presence that is hard to ever measure up to. To me you are one of the best players in this game that I have had the pleasure to speak to. You have to be the best of the best in this game and I am so happy that our paths crossed one day. The Smurfs was one of the most amazing tribes I had the pleasure to be in, the leadership top notch, and very honorable, so many of those people are still in this game and I want to tell you thank you guys for being really good to me and those honour players that came to your tribe, I know it was short lived but it is okay the time we had there was very special to me. We did very well I think together maybe one day we can reform something like the old days I like that idea. Hriggs you are truely one of the best presences in this world so never change your witty game play, or your compasion you have for others. You have a big heart, but yet still manage to pwn people I love it. <3 <3 <3

Mick876, what to say here. OMG MIKACHU you know I want to just post another pic of you on these forums for all to see how much pikachu really means to you. But I will refrain as I have to get back on the point here. You have been one of my closest TW for a long while I am so glad you came from the darker side to my side lol. Or is the other way around here? IDK but you have always been by my side since and I just wanted to tell you how much that really means to me. You are always helping me no matter what the issue at hand is. No one could ask for a better in game, or out of game friend darling. Everyone here can call you random crap all they want but I know you are truely one of the best players in this game as well, and also my best friend always. <3

The Con Man, Mr. Tom well darling you know how much I appreciate that you and hstreeter own half k and that you are up above me and not eating me lol Then again I think if I turned around one day I would get ate lol. So anyways I wanted to tell you how special of a tribe mate you are. No matter what if I ask you for help you are right there. Thank you <3

SilverEclipes, well darling since the War-m Days we have been together a long time you and I in various tribes and always you never once asked why are we going to this tribe or this tribe Tel, you always came, and always stood by my decisons, and my wildness lol. Huggles Thanks <3

There are so many other people that I miss and feel like this game is getting smaller and smaller for the playing field I miss you guys.

So for this post I wanted you all to take the time to please tell us who meant the most to you, or still means the most to you in this game, and maybe this will give us new hope for playing, and bring some cheer back to this game.

Sides we all need to remember these people they are special.

Huggles all no flaming in this post or I will eat you later. <3 Yummy

DeletedUser51929

love thread <3 great idea Tel and nice post :)
but i cant write about people i like for numoruous reasons :p One: there are far to many i could write about.. and Two: If i say it all here my good bye thread wont be as good XD etc......

But people that Love me! i Love you aswell <3 and thouse that like me i still love you :D and even soem people i have briefly spoke to :D I LOVE YOU ALL <3

DeletedUser25470

Thank you so much for the kind words Tel. and don't worry, I'm here to stay. Talk to you properly about it but thought I'd give a little pnp reply too. It's a good message. People need to stop quitting, stay strong and stay in the game.

Telisha

Thank you so much for the kind words Tel. and don't worry, I'm here to stay. Talk to you properly about it but thought I'd give a little pnp reply too. It's a good message. People need to stop quitting, stay strong and stay in the game.

your welcome darling

Ondu

I don't mean to be mean, I really don't, but it's like some sort of HIRE orgy! :O

Anyway, I never really liked you (ingame of course), and I've shown it sometimes (particularly hate being called darling lol), but you are most definitely a unique person, Telisha. In a nice way :)

DeletedUser

But you iz Or.D, if you join we will haz to start doing S&M and roleplay. And unfortunately, you will be violated.

Telisha

I don't mean to be mean, I really don't, but it's like some sort of HIRE orgy! :O

Anyway, I never really liked you (ingame of course), and I've shown it sometimes (particularly hate being called darling lol), but you are most definitely a unique person, Telisha. In a nice way :)

You never got to know me, ever... You never gave me a chance, closed eyes never do. Fine I wont call you darling. I wont call you sweety. Instead I will call you Ondu that works right? I will save sweety, darling for people whom know I am being kind to them when I say it.

MMmmm

Ignorance is the abbsence of knowledge.

Ondu

You never got to know me, ever... You never gave me a chance, closed eyes never do. Fine I wont call you darling. I wont call you sweety. Instead I will call you Ondu that works right? I will save sweety, darling for people whom know I am being kind to them when I say it.

Chill :icon_razz:

And I knew enough about you make up my own decision on you.

But you iz Or.D, if you join we will haz to start doing S&M and roleplay. And unfortunately, you will be violated.

Result!

Telisha

Chill :icon_razz:

And I knew enough about you make up my own decision on you.

Result!

Oh but you don't.... Listening to others instead of first hand experience is just not to good.

Have a great day. I know I will.

silvereclipes

Well tel that was a nice thing to say an leave it at that you know me I have to be interested in what your up to since its never a dull moment around you but for me its time the last of the core of STACHE left too, this world is died as a door nail an the other world I am on is like 6 was in the early days great fights long odds one even Chops mite even be interested in coming to or larajane we have the legends of 6 an other worlds there swinging our privates at each other showing who is the best of the worlds pervis is still playing there an that is one great world when him an the others are there fighting like the old days makes me smile an joke like I used to an never take things to personal this world has started to make me take things to personal lately so if it says silvereclipes its just someone else now running the account from now on I am Csiz the Jizz signing off with GFY.:icon_wink:

silvereclipes

Don't be sad beautiful be happy after all your there with me with mick an huw an all the rest of the wild bunch that paj has assembled an these next wars we will be dealing with will bring excitement back to you, as for here on 6 I have done what I promised to md an a few others I have seen to the destruction of both KOD an SIN as they both lay in their graves now took long enough to get it done but its done so nothing is holding me to this world any longer but friendship but even friends must move to other worlds to wage war on those worlds an at least we are still there together an we both knew this day would come its hard to stay on a died world as it is but that I lasted this long should tell you how much friendship meant to me and what it meant to live by your word to another warrior like md an them hard not to see to KoD's an SINs destruction when you give them your word.

Last edited:

silvereclipes

Pat Give Me Your Villages! :p

See You on W30!

already told tel who to dole them out to mick

an alway will see me on W30 where the ladies of the tribe are sexy an they drool over my cheese cake shot you posted :icon_biggrin: