so many players

DeletedUser

this world has more players than i have ever seen in any world, 26857 players and growing, this seems like it will be a fun world ;)

DeletedUser

this world has more players than i have ever seen in any world, 26857 players and growing, this seems like it will be a fun world ;)

I love your avatar, it made a clown giggle :lol:
But yes, there are a lot of players in W25, which is a good thing imo.

DeletedUser

very good. fresh meat for the slaughter.

But also more noobs :(

DeletedUser

This world is going to be awesome, no growing villages so more player enoblements

DeletedUser

Expect same attention from me as from CV :icon_wink:

hehehe

DeletedUser

Lower the noble cost darn it. Yes, I'm talking to you, you, you heard me. I want you to load yourself full of something, march into that office and demand new, lower, noble costs.

I can't noble all these players with the current costs. I'm going to need some help, so I shall invite click to join my tribe.

DeletedUser18543

Lower the noble cost darn it. Yes, I'm talking to you, you, you heard me. I want you to load yourself full of something, march into that office and demand new, lower, noble costs.

I can't noble all these players with the current costs. I'm going to need some help, so I shall invite click to join my tribe.

Ill help you, you just lower the loyalty and Ill noble:lol:

DeletedUser

yeh I like no growing barbs - takes more skill, as you have to noble live players

rather than everyone nobling 3k point barbs all the times

DeletedUser18543

me too cause my closests farm is 50min away :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I don't even have a farm nearby. Oh well, player-farming time

Nauzhror

I've sent invites to random players in the tribe. I'll kick anyone who accepts, but I want to see how many I can convince.

Heh now it makes sense.

The invitation of the tribe Accept It Or We Dont Like You has been withdrawn Oct 10,2008 22:27
Nauzhror attacks Barbarian village (542|443) Oct 10,2008 21:56
Dark Chaos invites you to the tribe 'Accept It Or We Dont Like You' Oct 10,2008 21:42

DeletedUser

It is gonna be fun, new players to talk about and notice that all the best speed round players are here... cant wait to see how thats gonna turn out

DeletedUser

Many people from other worlds were waiting this world and w26 to, obviously it will get full quickly.