So much for TBA:) pride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No one saw this coming...:icon_rolleyes:

Pretty soon GOH might actually admit that it has been looking for a merge like so many of us stated long ago would happen while you were proclaiming your victory.

Okay maybe us in CHAOS and FOE knew it was on the horizon and joked about if often but surely as a leader of GOH Stellro would know this was coming.

except he said this about a possible merge talk shortly ago:

Baffoon is all I can think to your post.....oh - dream world aswell.

So actually the only person who did not know this merge was coming was Stellro according to his own words. Or he could just be a terrible liar. Or maybe this merge was hastily thrown together since he posted that about a GOH merge only happening in a dream world. :icon_biggrin:

I think it is just that he is a terrible liar but options 1 and 2 seem very likely as well since this merge looks to be thrown together and if I was in charge of GOH I would tell Stellro nothing as well.

DeletedUser

Bear, he wont reply to your post. You have shown him up. Matrix will come along shortly to change the topic so stell can return :)

DeletedUser

Your reply fails from your first sentence. you are comparing one of the best tribe sin this world, FAIL, with GOH......

FAIL was never falling apart and was never at the edge of extinction. A path that GOH was taking slowly so had to merge to try and avoid it...but they chose their worst option as i said cause CHAOS and FOE denied the merge

I'm not psychic metaller, please do endeavour to state this difference that you highlighted in your first post, (assuming ofc, that your judgment of GOH and FAIL are accurate, which I won't criticise or comment on).

DeletedUser

You know bear, some times a spokesman needs to hide certain things and mislead certain people to think the exact oposite of what he has in mind.

Excuse us for not sharing this earlier with you all :)

DeletedUser

but you did from the moment sylb asked me to merge with him, but after i denied we knew that you would turn to a weak tribe like tba:) :icon_cool:

so he didnt confuse us or mislead us at all dear Dou:)

DeletedUser

You know bear, some times a spokesman needs to hide certain things and mislead certain people to think the exact oposite of what he has in mind.

Excuse us for not sharing this earlier with you all :)

You Said

You make to many comments hoping that no one will actually check out if what you say is true. And if we do check them out, all of a sudden you were either "just kidding" or being " sarcastic " or we miss read.

It appears you misread alot Dean - full stop.

"Now go away before i taunt you a second time" (probably something else you won't get :))

Thanks for proving me right.

DeletedUser33250

good job TBA:) or ex-NORTH or ex-STFU or all you ex-something that were all bragging how great your tribe is, that you will have revenge that you will kill CHAOS and so many more stuff...

All of you and -especially mr wittman- coming here on your high horse and saying how proud you are of your tribe...

Let's see you now...merged with GOH...and did not even persuaded them to change their name so that both of you use your name in that "new" tribe.

The "big guns" recruited in GOH...the rest can go to the academy huh? lol you believed a lot in your players obviously

lmao TBA:), NORTH, STFU i am proud of you. You really humiliated yourselves there.

Good luck in the dead tribe of GOH

Good luck with...

someone who thinks he is an awesome leader..but instead he is nothing lol

Sylb...lmao

Please stop draggin our old name through the mud, the REAL STFU has nothing to do with the orcs :icon_cool:
The word you're looking for is NW :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

but you did from the moment sylb asked me to merge with him, but after i denied we knew that you would turn to a weak tribe like tba:) :icon_cool:

so he didnt confuse us or mislead us at all dear Dou:)
My post refered to bears' quotes and - at that time - there was no message from Sylb to you, so don't try to manipulate what I posted, my dear Met :)

@ Dean: deep down you know (we all do) that part of a spokesman job is to make people misread things :icon_razz:

stellro

Oh bear.....

So now I am being flamed for not declaring our intentions to our enemies in a public forum....bless your little cotton socks - are you sure you should be on here playing with the big boys???

For 18 months I've been spouting on here - and in your opinion I talk rubbish - so why would you believe me when I say something about GOH not merging - surely it should work the other way around and if you think so little of my comments you should automatically think the opposite from the moment I post???

Or the reality - you have no idea what goes on in our councils thought process and you choose to bite on every little scrap we throw at you on here with appaulling results but STILL (and this is the classic bit) you think you better us on here time and again....it must be nice in your world where everything is black and white with no greyscale.....

@ Dean - your are AGAIN missing the point that Dou has made.....my personal thoughts to your posts are just that - no misconception present in them :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please stop draggin our old name through the mud, the REAL STFU has nothing to do with the orcs :icon_cool:
The word you're looking for is NW :icon_eek:

yep he speaks the truth here if you don't believe it just look at there ODA will be no doubt about them being confused with someone who fights.

DeletedUser

No need to hear from you Stellro, your tribe already confirmed that you are simply a terrible liar. I see that does not slow you down though...

DeletedUser

No need to hear from you Stellro, your tribe already confirmed that you are simply a terrible liar. I see that does not slow you down though...

This is coming from a player that is lead by a leader that has been punished for breaking the rules how many times? And who also had the brilliant idea of collecting all the passwords from all the players in the tribe "just in case"? Why dont you get better leaders then come back and talk with the rest of us.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, can't wait for stell and sybl to start kicking them for losing villages lmao.
p.s nice to see bishop back in your tribe, will you kick him if I take some vills again?

DeletedUser

@ Dean - your are AGAIN missing the point that Dou has made.....my personal thoughts to your posts are just that - no misconception present in them :)

Meh - I know Im right. Im going back to removing those GOH villages from k21, my k21.

DeletedUser

world14.png

the future lol? MERGES!

DeletedUser

Bear, he wont reply to your post. You have shown him up. Matrix will come along shortly to change the topic so stell can return :)

Srry to disappoint you dean. I have no idea what is going on. Now idea what has happen. All I know is that so far you hit me with almost 100 fakes boring the hell out of me hitting empty villages and still loosing those fake attacks? I guess walls are too good for you. As well as bear got his walls shaken alittle by my noobish axes huh not all maybe 1 or 2 so dont go think Im boasting just showing how bored I gets at times to send random attacks. Wait no its rams....think ryan from FOE got his farm trash? idunno, been bored like hell nowadays that shop is disappearing....

Back on topic.

TBA and GOH merge? Oh well cool, more hugs, just like how CHAOS does it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol this is funny...merging with a tribe thats on the top of the world when you are on the bottom...if you wanted better coordination...why note share some tabs....this merge is rather silly and pointless....ur stats(GOH) are just going to look even worse now.

Now if u merged with KK...that would have made MUCH more sense....

Status
Not open for further replies.