So much for TBA:) pride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Atleast he does not have to use massive writing like a child :) If you read my above post your answer lies within. So try reading instead of keep posting. You nubhead.

DeletedUser

He may be a nubhead... But at least he is a nubhead that knows how to write in size 7 writing... :icon_wink:

Let's go ~GOH~!!!

DeletedUser

That is true, I have to give him that. He has some pretty good skills on that keyboard.

DeletedUser

How beautiful is to see the 2 of the worst leaders ever get together to flame ~GOH~ .
Guys you are old history . ~GOH~ destroyed your tribes. Face it and move on . :p
Awww, come give us a cuddle big fella... You deserve it... Your brilliance as a leader, your grace and skill as a TW player, and your extreme modesty and light-heartedness as a person is what has won me over to ~GOH~'s cause... In fact, I am willing to admit it after all this time...

Sybal, I am in love with you...

Go ~GOH~ Go ~GOH~ Go ~GOH~ Goooooo!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, who are you people?
I could ask the very same thing (With the exception of the word "people")... Either way, is my identity important enough to warrant a question in the public forums?...

But I will answer your question nonetheless... As my love Sybal said earlier (In his usual sublime style), I am old history... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its not how good I am. It never was the case .Its about how good we fight as a team .

PS : sutty why don;t you tell people about the account you are still playing on OK ? I really want to give you some love .Donnot be afraid !!!

DeletedUser

Looks like some particular CHAOS players are upset about the merge eh? :D

Admit it, you're just jealous cus we're better huggers now :D
Huggers that can fight, just like how you call yourselves.

DeletedUser

Once again metty is pissed :( . He is in real chaos right now . Not only in the tribe chaos :p .

DeletedUser

I use no dead accounts neither have permanent sittings nor troops supporting my villages from dead accounts. this is the coward way yu and metty play .

Sylb>

please.. cut it out. I´ve seen the reports of troops in your villages. Of players not even in GOH anymore.
Ofcause you are not expected to return any troops you have of players that goes inactive, but claiming you dont have any troops of such players is just making a fool of yourself in full public.

DeletedUser

I just hugged my mom patrox, what's wrong with that? I love huggings. Its a shame you can't even get a hug :D

If you can send a train up her *** then Im sure the entire w14 will be so proud of you. Until then, keep your mouth zip cus you know nothing. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its not how good I am. It never was the case .Its about how good we fight as a team .
Oh, you forgot my love, I have seen the brilliant ~GOH~ (lack of) coordination first hand... In fact, I am hard right now just thinking about it... Sending wave after wave of 30-seconds-between-attacks half nukes against inactive players (Read: Noghori and Mezzian) is just so rare in this game...

PS : sutty why don;t you tell people about the account you are still playing on OK ? I really want to give you some love .Donnot be afraid !!!
Yes, it is true... Such an account has been kept so secretive, that I myself don't even know about it... :icon_wink:

Give me a G!!!
Give me an O!!!
Give me a H!!!
What's that spell???
!!!~GOH~!!!

stellro

Alison - to answer your question - these are the people who led tribes up until GOH had enough of them and beat them into the ground.....

There bitterness is obviously apparant....to lose to such "retards" as Sylb - its gotta grate somewhat - so to make up for their shortcomings they will post on here what a bad leader Sylb is and how GOH is & has always been a piss poor tribe - however despite all of our shortcomings - we still exist - and their tribes which they used to lead do not....smile and nod is probably the best tactic :)

Div - you said "You & Sybal" - Its there for everyone to see - just showing how full of BS you are as once again you can not back up what you said and then come out with the crap that "I havent attacked the inactives supporting your villages" nonsense - well how about stop going after inactives and try going against an active player for a change - you might find its actually more fun!!!???

DeletedUser

with the only diferrence that i still exist and my tribe is still stronger than GOH.
and if you say that i have merged with others so that i still exist better think again before you post again as you have also merged with others too to bring players in your tribe.

so no bitterness for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.