so much for TLA democracy

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Damn bigberk, your attitude really does stink.

I mean FFS this is only a game you know.

DeletedUser

Hey bigbert I been in the TLA family for a very long time and we won many wars and seen many people from Grind quit and they were not threaten to be rimmed yet and that is from me alone. I am happy that Grind finally is not quitting every time they are attacked and even fighting back and doing retakes well I guess I have to step up my game since I been lazy for far too long.

Now dealing with Sam he brought us back under TLA which was the plan all along since NN was planned as every step has been since TLA controls this world and has for a very long time. He came back to bring us under one banner again and left the reigns of leadership in jvincent's hands which is the best choice.

People leaving and coming back to TLA has mostly been part of the plan there has been only one or two who left for their own reasons and came back, I will not get into detail since you will know soon enough. The only ones who ever quit has been because of RL issues which every tribe in this world suffers from but none of them has been because of Grind.

DeletedUser

its about time you lot get past who quit they had there time there gone its the players who are left in both grind and tla who will shape w29 . yes tla are in front for now but you have.t won yet there a long way to go yet and it can all change some players will fall by the way side be for its all over but as to which tribe will win well we will all have to wait and see . ok then it.ll be grind

DeletedUser

You may fall by the wayside yourself if you look at k64 your next in the firing line,so stay active and enjoy the attacks that will come your way fairly soon.

DeletedUser79621

its about time you lot get past who quit they had there time there gone its the players who are left in both grind and tla who will shape w29

Try Telling Ber that as he is the one who constantly brings up about Sam quitting.

DeletedUser

You may fall by the wayside yourself if you look at k64 your next in the firing line,so stay active and enjoy the attacks that will come your way fairly soon.

well mikey is that what were all here for to be attacked and to attack and if your attacking me your leaving someone else alone just don.t expect me to quit am here to the end .

there only two way i.ll leave w29
1. the war ends
2. i reach my goal i set my self when i first started

DeletedUser87372

I suppose there is a 3rd way, you get rimmed by TLA.

That said, this stage of the game is quite difficult to actually rim someone as most players tend to be spread all over the place.

I am glad to see you plan to stick around and fight, we just hate it when people quit just as all the nukes are launched, takes away all of our fun. My favourite opponents to date have been those who have either fought back or attempted to defend, frustrating at times yes, but without it we would really be calling this game barb wars.

DeletedUser

its about time you lot get past who quit they had there time there gone its the players who are left in both grind and tla who will shape w29 . yes tla are in front for now but you have.t won yet there a long way to go yet and it can all change some players will fall by the way side be for its all over but as to which tribe will win well we will all have to wait and see . ok then it.ll be grind

I wish you could convey this through to other members of your tribe.

There are some in Grind i have enjoyed conversing with, some who have put up a good fight, some who have made me have to think about what i'm doing.

However, and unfortunitely, the main Grind faces on these forums make me just want to mass cat the whole tribe.

I like your response, goodluck in the game, and i hope you do reach your goals.

Dal