So now what...

DeletedUser

deus won? congrats my villas actually was worthwhile after all...

DeletedUser

Well, I woulda enjoyed playing longer but I was banned.
Whatever, after 3 days of talking, they saw it in their hearts to give me a 'final' chance...If I let them take 73 villages. That's about 10%, so I doubt that will happen. I know my premium money won't make a difference, but I for one won't pay them to start 3 months behind where I was. Just to lose and get rimmed anyway. I personally loved the 'final chance' comment. I wonder how many times Hocc and Grim got that message? lol.
Enjoy the world guys. But, for the past 2-3 days, I was amazed at how much free time I've had....They probably did me a favor.
Good luck all !!

Last edited by a moderator:

deadsocks

tbh you could be excused not for liking S²ORM². Second branches never get the same level of leadership that main tribes do, and S²ORM² was ran by a sit which was eventually lost to the sands of time, hence the whole "S²ORMe" renaming business.

XenoBlade147

Please enlighten me as to who is ex storm in Hyper? Half of us came from Aryeon, and the other half are old FS people. Hardly anyone in Hyper has been in storm.

My Bad, Hyper being south mainly i figured it was made up of X manic and most of X manic were in storm when the merger happened.

Ill give it up we lost. most had given up on the war by the time i returned, the ops were getting really sloppy and coming very slowly. the 2 that came back with me, one you guys rimmed Dubba123 was playing that account, Countr or something like that, and the other one quit right after he did i only remain on the payner account.

Ill give yall credit just cuz noone else seems to do so, and those who think that the world will be over so fast. if i recall yall were saying that when Storm beat manic Oh Storm is going to win this world as you saw it all fell apart and was held on to by a string that broke in the wind. So i think this world will sooner or later have some sort of turn of events, Who knows what it'll be maybe res will win the war who honestly knows :p

DeletedUser44759

hyper will disband.. 3 new tribes will pop up... they merge... deus wars them... they disband... 3 new tribes pop up...

this is the way of the southern rim nubs.

The thing about that statement is it entirely ignores the way the way that personal antipathies have dictated the patterns in the south and that those "nubs" in many cases have been fighting for long periods...how about this scenario...the south finally gets over it's personal differences and unites in a solid block, an event that came close to happening at one stage tho' few would care to acknowledge it, deus are good, no doubt about it, but so were many other tribes, there's a long way to go yet, and just as in RL many changes, welcome or otherwise, to come, with not a few surprises I'm sure, in a weird way I'd say Hyper took on the mantle previously worn by BOS/SOA and should they collapse then I think a stronger tribe would emerge, the pattern in the south outside of Manic has always been that the rim produces bigger, stronger tribes after each implosion, one day it'll produce a viable team to rival the other quarters of the compass when the right leadership arrives..until then maybe you're right, but this world still shows more of a tendency to merge than destroy, also a tendency for certain players to apparently take more delight in destroying their own tribes from within, e.g. grim, than in fighting as a team, that in the end is DEUS's strength and the south's weakness..lol..rant over..see you all on the battlefield in my new incarnation..it's good to be back :)